Rotor Flight is not going out of business

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
200+
For those who misinterpreted my posts lately, Dad's business is fine. He is not going out of business. He is just a little slow like everyone is. Times are lean for everyone and, the gyro/rotorblade business is not exempt. Dad will continue to supply all that need parts. So if you need some give him a call.

Going to be needing a head and some rotors from him in a month or so.

Doin my best over here Mike to get interest going, the Dominator is a super machine. Hopefully a few more Irish Dominators if the training over here gets sorted out.

Mike, I dont know what you mean by slow......perhaps business is a bit off due to the economy but Ernie sure isn't........I ordered a rotorhead from him and had it within days and it was fabricated; not off the shelf! My business stays with him!!!

Dang Mike dont scare me like that! I will be ordering a set of 23's after B-days. I enjoyed talking to you and Ernie at the New Years gathering. Thanks, Mike Hughes.

I too enjoyed talking to you at New Years. I was glad to see you have fun with Ron. By the way Myth Busters proved you can polish a turd.

Now that I have a 2-place Dom up here and plan on instructing in the future I can promise you and Ernie that I do not wanna see RFD go anywhere but up. Chicago is a big market and if we can get these people outta the gyro stone age up here and in to newer safer machines like the Dom that would be great.

What do you mean, "those people"? Obama's not going to be happy with you! No stimulus check for you! Besides, we're not "stone-age", we're "retro." That's cool, right? I rock Z Cavarichi Pants, IOU Sweatshirts, a Members Only Jacket and a nice pair of LA Gear kicks. Top that off with my Blue-Blocker shades and I'm one stylin guy. Besides, I got rid of my old steam-powered gyro a long time ago.