Rotor Flight Dynamics

Your country is the hardest one in the world to ship to, you would have to handle all shipments!

Barron, If you go to (http://www.rotorflightdynamicsinc.com) click on "information" then click on "price list" you can put together the parts you would need to build a 2 place Dominator. You would also need to purchase the assembly manual for the 2 place Dom.

Eight seconds into this video, the name of the guy who has done all these FANTASTIC claims for electric rotorcraft is heard. Need one believe anything further after that?

Ernie Boyette wrote here on the RWF how shortly after purchasing the Dragon Wing rotorblade business, that person defaulted on his contractual payments to Ernie (RFD).
Search for further info re: Luminati defaulting on another contract: a huge complex to a New York municipality.

Eight seconds into this video, the name of the guy who has done all these FANTASTIC claims for electric rotorcraft is heard. Need one believe anything further after that?

Ernie Boyette wrote here on the RWF how shortly after purchasing the Dragon Wing rotorblade business, That person defaulted on his contractual payments to Ernie (RFD).
Search for further info re: Luminati defaulting on another contract: a huge complex to a New York municipality.
That man died last year of prostate cancer. I imagine his business of ripping people off is dead too.

Seems that nearly all his personal claims were either proven lies or at best highly suspicious.

Preston once beguiled a colleague into supplying a bogus letter offer of outside employment ("it will of course be a rouse") so that he could get a raise and lump sum from his current employer (who discovered the scam and sued):

2017_0705_preston_email-1.png
What is it about general aviation which attracts these charlatans? Outrageous claims, followed invariably by broken promises, bad debts, and no production.

Dan Preston died in January 2023.

“When a man dies, he does not just die of the disease he has; he dies of his whole life.”
— Charles Péguy

Last edited:
Yes, but I didn't want to post anything that smacks of "politics." ;)

View attachment 1159514
What is it about general aviation which attracts these charlatans? Outrageous claims, followed invariably by broken promises, bad debts, and no production.
For a supposed businessman, w/ all these fantastic claims of having revolutionized the flying world, his atrocious spelling & grammar in the "rouse" fake letter above really takes the cake. U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E! 🤬

It wasn't just a ruse, it was a rouse. Oh, and the genius sent his "rouse" email on his employer's account; that's how they discovered it. What astonishes me is the lengthy run these scammers often have, for many years. Imagine how difficult it was to expose them before the Internet, but even since then they get away with things because their victims do not first conduct 10 minutes of online research.

When I was a young man, early into my first business, an older chap wanted to join as a partner. He struck me as a smooth talking liar, but I'd nothing conclusive. I consulted my father, who gave me some great advice: "If you get a whiff of bullshit, then there is probably a big pile of it out of sight around the corner."

Many of Dan Preston's victims could have saved themselves a lot of trouble if they'd tried to confirm his bona fides:

"went to college at age 12"​
"aeronautical engineer"​
"120 patents"​
"Zuckerberg invested $46,000,000"​

Such things could have been checked out, but apparently were not.

When I was a young man, early into my first business, an older chap wanted to join as a partner. He struck me as a smooth talking liar, but I'd nothing conclusive. I consulted my father, who gave me some great advice: "If you get a whiff of bullshit, then there is probably a big pile of it out of sight around the corner."

Many of Dan Preston's victims could have saved themselves a lot of trouble if they'd tried to confirm his bona fides:

"went to college at age 12"​

"aeronautical engineer"​

"120 patents"​

"Zuckerberg invested $46,000,000"​

Such things could have been checked out, but apparently were not.

Should be on everyone's bookshelf.

Read it, before you get financially or emotionally involved with ANYONE..

1 in 20 may as well be a different species to human.

Should be on everyone's bookshelf.

Read it, before you get financially or emotionally involved with ANYONE..

1 in 20 may as well be a different species to human.
Bingo! Dr. Hare's book is excellent, thank you for mentioning it. Children should be taught early on how to recognize the signs of a psychopath.

Martha Stout's book is also excellent:

I'd like to read:

There are many good YT videos to flesh this subject out further.

The most effective ploy of sociopaths (made that way) and psychopaths (born that way) is to invoke sympathy from their intended victims. Why? Because one cannot be simultaneously sympathetic and suspicious. Either drives out the other.

Another reliable red flag is that sociopaths and psychopaths exhibit no shame when caught in a blatant lie. They simply realize that it didn't work, and try another lie.

The best policy for sociopaths and psychopaths is early detection followed by complete disengagement (with no explanation, which denies them information in refining their tradecraft). Warn others, quietly.

With any new person, adopt the 3 Strikes Rule: drop them with any third example of lying, failed appointments, or unethical behaviour. There are 9 billion people on the planet, so you can afford to be choosy.

Jim & I were put onto Martha Strouts "Sociopath-next door" ...book at the end of our /Jim's sad-association with Larry Neal - we had pretty good native B-S meters and early-on in 2011 dodged the first 2 gyro-marketing scammers ...Doc Bailey with his UFO & Jim Fields with HoneybeeG2 we were considering! ...but fell deep into Larry Neal's snare ...He HAD a couple of good products (UL Butterfly & the Monarch-Aurora models!) .... BUT the TurboGolden ...never "trained" any Butterfly owner & he WAS SO GOOD ...in his lies & deceit - stringing Jim along until he got caught in his lies over & over & "things got weird" ( Jim's words)!
As we read the book ...page after page ...we said "DAMM this is Larry - point by point!) :cry: :mad: :eek: