Rotor Brake linkage

Skipinva

Does anyone have pictures or a diagram on how they made their linkage for the rotor brake on their Air Command? The AC gyro I just bought has a stock rotor brake mounted but there is no linkage so it cannot be activated from the pilot seat. Before I design and build my own linkage I thought I would ask to see what others have done to solve this problem.

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) training for gyrocopter (autogire)
Mine, not an air command is operated in the same manner as a pushbike brake, via a cable.

Rattler 1

Aircraft
C150-C172-Taylorcraft-Tbird-Rans S9-challenger-Benson-Air Command-Sportcopter
Total Flight Time
Does anyone have pictures or a diagram on how they made their linkage for the rotor brake on their Air Command? The AC gyro I just bought has a stock rotor brake mounted but there is no linkage so it cannot be activated from the pilot seat. Before I design and build my own linkage I thought I would ask to see what others have done to solve this problem.
The Air Command I had did not have linkage. You pushed the stick forward until a bumper contacted the mast just under the brake. This would pivot the brake assembly and apply it. You might be able to zoom in on the picture.

Attachments

Rattler 1

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
If you zoom in on the picture you will notice I clamped a stiff hose around the bumper to extend it a little and sort of cushion it.

AirCommandPilot

Just a fledgeling
Aircraft
Air Command Elite #003
Total Flight Time
Here's mine. https://photos.app.goo.gl/STPqFWXatcjbjYdh7
I made a bracket out of flat bar with a slight bend in it to clear the head while tilting, then a bracket at the rear to hole the cable.
It's not the best leverage, but it works "ok" . I've come to find out that roto brakes are not for braking, but to hold the rotor while taxiing. It doesn't need to be strong... just strong enough.

Rattler 1

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Here's mine. https://photos.app.goo.gl/STPqFWXatcjbjYdh7
I made a bracket out of flat bar with a slight bend in it to clear the head while tilting, then a bracket at the rear to hole the cable.
It's not the best leverage, but it works "ok" . I've come to find out that roto brakes are not for braking, but to hold the rotor while taxiing. It doesn't need to be strong... just strong enough.
Looks good.