Rotor Blade Tach

cosmosbison

Aircraft
Air Command 447
Good Hello, Dose anyone have any information or connection with Calumet Air website? I have tried numerous times by phone and email to place an order but get no response. Or anyone have another source for a rotor blade tach purchase. Thanks in advance.

Master Roda

The Jedi
You're very close to PRA Chapter 73 and Sport Copter. You should come visit us. Chapter 73 meets every second Saturday of the month at Sport Copter (unless the website says differently) http://www.pra73.net/ Click on the windsock on the leftside of the page for directions to both meeting places. You can always email me or call me at Sport Copter 8-4:30 mon-fri. The next meeting will be at the NWACC club at 12:00 across the runway from Sport Copter. Of course you can always come to Sport Copter at the usual business hours and I'll give you a tour of the facility and answers any questions you have.

Tom at Calumet Air should be returning your email or call soon. He's a busy man.

Last edited:

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Barnett, (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
Good Hello, Dose anyone have any information or connection with Calumet Air website? I have tried numerous times by phone and email to place an order but get no response. Or anyone have another source for a rotor blade tach purchase. Thanks in advance.

I have been wrapped up with the accident and was also out-of-town . Rotor tach kits can be ordered and paid for by clicking on the "buy it" button on my web site.

My phone went from 3 messages to "mail box is full" within an hour of the accident, in spite of my efforts, it continued to fill up until today. The accident was even reported in California newspapers. I will have time to return calls tomorrow after I speak with the NTSB.

Thank you for your patience during these times.

cosmosbison

Aircraft
Air Command 447
Good Hello and thanks for the quick reply Gentlemen. Tom, all Our best to you in these times Sir, and I wish the best for all those involved as well. I placed an order for the tach kit as well the rotor brake this morning from your web site. Thanks for the personal Email response as well, and appreciate your continued support to the RotorComunity. Take Care.

Jon, Thanks as well for your invite and continued support and enthusiasm. i was among the many at this springs Chapter73 open season barbecue. I hanger with three current members and have just started the process of training. I guess the "Introduction Flight" that day was all it took. I'm currently a weight shift trike pilot and fly to Scapoose from time to time. Flew across the Columbia on this mornings flight. Will be over for the meetings most likely again soon. Till then. Thanks for the open door invitation.

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
OK, Quinn, I give...What does CosmosBison mean, other than Cosmos being the name of your trike manufacturer?

Is "Bison" the model since "Cosmos" is the make?

Last edited: