Rotor Adventures & Chapter 31 have just begun.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Greeting my Friends.

PRA 31 and Rotor-Adventures have just begun!!

San Diego Rotorcraft Club Meeting tomorrow Sat. 8/20/2021.

Subject: to discuss what you wish Chapter 31 to become to meet your needs.

Time 10:00 AM
1963 N. Marshall Ave
Hanger 101.
El Cajon, Ca. 91920

When you arrive call 619 743 6712 and we will direct you to the gate and get you on to the airport.

From now on we meet every Saturday. Anyone can join who flies anything from helium balloons tied to a lawn chair to rockets ships.
All are welcome.

The club has a co-ownership membership where you do not have to own a gyroplane but can pay expenses to fly a gyroplane that you own a share of stock in.

We also have a certified Piper Cherokee 180/Archer that you can become a co-owner of too.

There is a new Gyro FBO at the club hangar. Rotor Adventures LLC.

Training two new gyro CFI’s and so much more.

Let your Rotor Adventures begin with San Diego Rotorcraft club and Rotor Adventures LLC,

John Rountree

Attachments

• PraRat.jpg
    PraRat.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Good to see you again, John.

John, where's the photos of the chapter amenities, training gyro's, etc? Can't get into the chapter website, what's up with that?

John, where's the photos of the chapter amenities, training gyro's, etc? Can't get into the chapter website, what's up with that?
Video's posted live on PRA's facebook.
I Will try to find them and capture video to PRA's YouTube channel then I can post the videos of a few of the club's rides here.
Thanks for asking J

Video's posted live on PRA's facebook.
I Will try to find them and capture video to PRA's YouTube channel then I can post the videos of a few of the club's rides here.
Thanks for asking J
John, I watched the Facebook, chapter 31 site, sweet!!!!!! who are you and Dave getting training from?

John, I watched the Facebook, chapter 31 site, sweet!!!!!! who are you and Dave getting training from?
Not had time to capture the videos. Glad you saw our progress. Dave is getting training from Henery in LA/ Chino Airport. I'd like to get training from Vance but in such a hurry it would take twice as long to get to him. Hope you come and visit us someday.

Not had time to capture the videos. Glad you saw our progress. Dave is getting training from Henery in LA/ Chino Airport. I'd like to get training from Vance but in such a hurry it would take twice as long to get to him. Hope you come and visit us someday.
Yeah, John, I'd love also to finish my training with Vance, but he's 700 miles from me and there's a CFI just 8 miles down the road, I don't know If I'll ever Finish up, at 79 I'm much slower and not as ambitious as I used to be. I love San Diego, who knows!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 31; San Diego Rotorcraft Club would like to invite you all to our next Rotor Adventures meeting.
It is this and every Saturday show up any time after 10 AM to 1 or 2 PM as you wish.

SEE Top post for address and instructions. It's a party.

We are the co-owner chapter where = You don't need to own a gyro of your own to fly. If you are a PRA member and a PRA 31 member everyone flys at Rotor Adventures with PRA31's co-owned rides for the hourly expenses.

Currently, we have a TriBull and a Kb2 that you will be able to fly when you have been checked out.

Here is a glance at some of our rides in our Chapters toybox.

Last edited:
PS: Gee's I almost forgot. Paul Plack and Doug Barker will be here from Chapter 2 Utah. See it really is a party! They are delivering a SportCopter Vortex with new in the box SportCopter Blades. PRA will soon be raffling it off. I Will post a little of the party, live, on PRA's Facebook page as it is so easy.

Last edited:
Paul Plack and Doug Barker drove 12 hours from Utah to deliver a Sport Copter Vortex that PRA will raffle off to the community. (More about the Raffle in another post. )
The next morning we just had to play with the TriBull.

We'll be at the club hangar tomorrow wiring the ARGON 915. You are all invited!PraRat.jpg

Last edited: