Rotax owners web site

Jim: you're right, not cheap but I think it's helpful. Honestly, I got more from Roger Lee's class!

I got more from Roger Lee's class!
Me too! I didn't renew. Double in price is just a bridge too far for me.

A 50% increase would have been irritating, but I would have folded. Going from $30 a year to $30 for 6 months is a non starter for me

Jim

I just noticed that the Rotax-owner.com web site access is now $60.00 a year. I really like the site, but that is too steep for what I use the site for.

Jim
When I've tried to get info there I've struck out.

When you are beginning rotax owner or very involved in your own maintenance - it is useful ...as I now have an excellent Rotax mechanic 4 miles away ..I rely on him to be current! It was good value at $25/year .... they just lost a lot of everyday owners by jacking the price!

I used the site initially and found Roger Lee was answering a bunch of questions. I called him when I was having a problem with carb balance and he set me straight!

Then took his 2 day class, if you do your own maintenance this is the class I would recommend.

Not going to renew my Rotax Owners subscription!

I used the site initially and found Roger Lee was answering a bunch of questions. I called him when I was having a problem with carb balance and he set me straight!

Then took his 2 day class, if you do your own maintenance this is the class I would recommend.

Not going to renew my Rotax Owners subscription!
Same here Bobby. Roger Lee is a treasure. That he's a really good guy is a bonus.

Jim

I have some questions I am trying to get answered from Dean at Lockwood, but also does anyone have contact details for Roger Lee?
Can be in DM for discression if needed.

wolfy

• Roger Lee
Ryan Airfield (KRYN)
Tucson, AZ.
LSRM-A , Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
Specializing in Light Sport and Rotax Engines
520-349-7056 Cell

I sent them a polite email yesterday telling them I thought doubling the subscription price was unreasonable. They kindly gave me a free year.

Jim

• Roger Lee
Ryan Airfield (KRYN)
Tucson, AZ.
LSRM-A , Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
Specializing in Light Sport and Rotax Engines
520-349-7056 Cell
This is down the road from me, I pass it every time I go to town.....