Rotax 914 question

I run 2 Walbro 255 pumps,they pull about 10-12 amps each with about 35 lbs of pressure.

best regards

IIRC the pierburg will run on a 6 volt system too, but at a slower speed. It's nice to know they will work with what they are given.

Birdy, I would have attempted to make that flight home too, sometimes you have to decide which is the worse evil! Not only that, but it's nice to know what the equipment is capable of.

Yes Cammie, the alternative wasnt very appealing.
Afterall, i was in a gyro, and if the battery did run out, it would ment just a regular inconvienient quiet, albeit, closer to home.
I just cruised at 200' instead of my usual 50, a little outa my comfort zone, but i wasnt sure if things were gon to go sudden quiet or if i was go,n to have sum warning, like an increase in cht.

I tried the phone number on their website. I got a recorded message something about a medical device. Then it switched me to another number with a BOT recording asking if I could hear her OK. I hung up.

I tried the phone number on their website. I got a recorded message something about a medical device. Then it switched me to another number with a BOT recording asking if I could hear her OK. I hung up.
Thanks mate doesn't look promising.

wolfy