Ror

rickloon

Aircraft
soma gyro ,aurora butterfly
It is getting toward the time of Rotors over the Rockies and I have not seen anything, is there to be one this year?
Rick

Hi Bro.

Doug Baker just posted this in PRA forum.

---Start ---
Rotors Over the Rockies 2018 is quickly coming up again. THis year it will be held June 5th through June 9th, at the Nephi, UT. airport. (same location as we had last year) There is dry camping available on the airport (without hookups) at no cost, and there are public bathrooms on the airport. There are also several motels and KOA type campgrounds available nearby for those that feel the need for more refined services.
smile.png
We will have several Gyro CFI's available with training machines for those that want to receive some Gyro training while here, or for new people wishing to take an introductory flight training flight to check out different machines. Special guests this year will include a return of the PALV group with a trainer, and many other very interesting Gyros that will be worth the trip to see. We will also have a DAR available for those looking to get their Gyro inspected and certificated, as well as a DPE for those wishing to get their Gyro Pilot License examination completed. Please contact us ahead of time to schedule time with these people. It will be a great time and we look forward to seeing many of our old friends at this annual event. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to facilitate your trip to join us for this event.

Doug