Rocky Mountain Freedom Fly In - May 21st

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Aircraft
Cessna 210 +, Xenon RST, Citabria
Total Flight Time
2000+
pra38FREEDOMFLYIN.jpg

Everyone is invited to the "Rocky Mountain Freedom Fly-in" on May 21 in Colorado Springs.

Details @ www.PRA38.org

Well ... the Enstrom arrived March 18th, and the Factory Service Center started working on it March 21st. A host of minor and a few substantial items were attended to in the first American annual and the subsequent FAA air worthiness inspection. It is now the proud recipient of N480TH.

They "SAY" rotors will be tracked and balanced today. And I should be taking my insurance dual by the end of the week -- however, in the past a few "two-week deadlines" have come and gone.

If all goes well ... I plan on taking it to the fly-in on Saturday!

Tom. That is great news. We will all be looking forward to seeing your new ship this saturday. Keep in touch. Mark

I am planning on attending. Will there be a place I can throw out a tent and sleeping bag?

Todd,

That is very gracious of you. Thanks, I will take you up on that. I hope to be there for both Friday and Saturday night. I'll stay in touch and keep you updated as my plans get firmer.

Doug

WHO ELSE WILL DARE TO SCALE THE ROCKIES? We will welcome you with open arms ... and a free helicopter ride for all distant visitors!

I have a large home and I have room for any one who would like to come.
Free lodging and a free helicopter ride just for showing up... could it get any better?
I hope everybody shows up.
Todd 719 499-2378

I have a large home and I have room for any one who would like to come.
Free lodging and a free helicopter ride just for showing up... could it get any better?
I hope everybody shows up.
Todd 719 499-2378

And don't forget, a free overnight hangar for your gyro if you need it.

Mark

I will be busy getting ready for my last training session with Terry. Then hopefully will be able to come up for fly-ins in the future! Sorry to miss this one.

Rick

Is the event being held at the City of Colorado Municipal Airport?