Roberto Argueta... El Salvador, Central America

Jrobam

Hello everyone, my name is Roberto Argueta, I live in El Salvador, Central America. I'm an aeronautical maintenance technician, and a mechanical ingineering student and I'm an experimental aviation lover.

I'm starting my gyro construction proyect, I'm building a gyrocopter with european chassis.

I hope be able to publish come pictures soon, because now I just have the chassis and the two seats :) but in a couple of weeks I'll build the entire empennage, fuel tanks and landing gear.

I'm building my gyro with a friend who is building his own gyrocopter too, his proyect is avanced and I'm copying his work :p

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this forum, I think you are very kind for give this site to the people and share all the knowledge that you have here.

And if someone think I would be useful, I would be happy to help to everyone.

Roberto

Last edited:

Minnesota_Mike

Hola Roberto...!
Que Tal amigo..?

Your presence here is welcomed by all in our community...the more the merry..!
Please post when you can...all here enjoy seeing progress on projects...post photos when you can.
I found the archives section (link on lower right bottom of every page) immensely helpful in broadening my knowledge base of all things Gyro.

Use the "view full page" link to allow you to see all photos and attachments with the thread, otherwise you only get it in a text format.

Keep up the good work...looking forward to hearing more about your project as you progress.

M-M.

Last edited:

Jrobam

Thanks Mike!

I didn't understand about the "view full page" sorry :$ but I'll try to read a lot here to learn from you all.

I hope post my progress soon. Thank you

Jrobam

Hola Ramon... habla español? si me dice que esta en Panama supongo que si. Gracias por responder, y muchas gracias por ofrecerme su ayuda, estoy seguro que en algun momento la voy a necesitar, se lo agradezco mucho.

Jrobam

A todos muchas gracias por responder mi presentacion, saludos desde El Salvador

Thanks to all of you for answer in my introduction, greetings from El Salvador