RIDGEBACK AUTOGYRO

Sabine BG

For the last 10 years I have ( in between building golf courses for a living) been developing a prototype tractor gyroplane with the hope of manufacturing and marketing kits for the autogyro market. I am now looking for a financial partner to make my dream come true. I attach a couple of pictures of the plane for your perusal. Yours kindly Sabine

IMG_1733.JPGIMG_1736.JPGIMG_1743.JPGIMG_1751.JPG

Hi Kevin,
Many thanks for your kind words. I am a want to be pilot, I did 29 hours of flying some years back and then got relocated to Zimbabwe and wasn't close enough to an airport to continue my lessons. I then decided I would build my plane and then learn in that and here we are today, no license and an incomplete plane. Having said that I have loved the journey and the workshop. Although I am a British subject I live in South Africa. I see you have a Yamaha powered gyro. I was going to install a Subaru, however the weight and boxer engine ( purely because the shape of the engine restricts my fuel tank space against the firewall) have put me off and am seriously looking at an outboard engine going forward.