Rick Wittridge’s beautiful Bensen

Thanks for posting the Video! I had not seen this version before. Thanks to Paul Plack the video wizard for his great Videos!:hail:

Before I started building the 'Missfit', I had taken many pictures of only the nicest gyros over the years. The 'Gadget' picture hung in three different shops as I completed my build.
In fact, it's still in my gyro hangar. Amazing craftsmanship.

That was awesome Giorgos, thanks mate, beautiful machine, fantastic bloke with a great attitude..... had to watch it twice (I must have missed the first time you posted it) :yo:

Before I started building the 'Missfit', I had taken many pictures of only the nicest gyros over the years. The 'Gadget' picture hung in three different shops as I completed my build.
In fact, it's still in my gyro hangar. Amazing craftsmanship.

I definitely like your "tail" art better though, you got it all over Rick's machine in that area!

Very Nice Machine Rick Wittridge ... and a very good interview too .!! Thank you .

As a Motorcycle Guy you will like this story ..... around 1977 I painted an original Chopper Motorcycle for a fella named Mike Gumowski .... Chrome Forks a mile long ... the only thing I had to paint was the frame , gas tank and rear fender ... and the owner chose a very unusual color .... Jon Kosmoski House of Colors Candy Apple Green over a Silver Basecoat

To my surprise it turned out beautiful ... until then I had never cared much for the color green ... it looked just like the color of your Gyro and now I love that color !!!!

He also wanted an airbrush mural of "Makin Bacon" on the tank .... it turned out pretty good too :)

The Machine you built is a work of art .

Arnie, You have keen eye, The Gadget is House of colors organic green with silver base. Thanks for the story! I have used a lot of candy colors but this color is my favorite also!

First Class all the way.

First Class all the way.

Rick.
I never get tired of seeing the Gadget.....
We all need to hook up and go down to Milano's again.
Doug S.

Rick- Your gyro is simply a work of art. You showed a very high level of work on that...It has to be see in person.

Thank you for the kind words, Hard to believe I built Gadget back in 94-96. Still runs & looks good!

Rick Very cool gyro, words and great craftsmanship. Hope I get to see it some day.