Returning to the scene

Stingray

Brony Rotorhead
Aircraft
No 'real' aircraft to speak of...
Wow, I see I’m not the only one who’s changed a bit after so long... love the forum’s new look, lol.

Some of you may remember me from years ago, geeky teenage admin of another forum centering on the historical, obscure, and technical side of rotorcraft development (SRF). The main site is still up and running, but I closed the forum and left the aviation community a few years ago to sort out some tough situations in my life (house burned down, financial instability, health, etc)... but now I’ve finally found a bit of stability, and I’m happy to say that I have officially returned to the wonderful world of everything rotary, lol. SRF will be reopened too, hopefully n a few months after I get my archive repaired and square away some important steps in my transition.

Look forward to contributing and interacting like before. There’s always something new and exciting to talk about regarding rotorcraft and I definitely missed it a lot.

Stingray

Brony Rotorhead
Aircraft
No 'real' aircraft to speak of...
As of today SRF is now re-opened! Looking forward to the return of some familiar faces, and perhaps see some new ones as well? ;)
Enjoy!