Requesting contact info

RICK MARTIN

Gold Member
Aircraft
Everglades Kite Gyro, Tandem Dominator
Total Flight Time
900 hours
I'm a happy Yamaha guy and am setting up another engine/C-box combo. Does anyone know what's going on with Todd (Racer). I'd like to buy his custom clutch parts and his rear adapter plate, but I can't seem to contact him. Also, if anyone has a source for these parts please let me know.

Thanks,

Rick Martin 941 812-7182 [email protected]

RICK MARTIN

Gold Member
Aircraft
Everglades Kite Gyro, Tandem Dominator
Total Flight Time
900 hours
Tim,

Thanks so much for the lead. Unfortunately, I don't participate in any of the social media groups.

- Rick

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
600 ish solo gyro and 190 ish two place
I sent him a message through Facebook telling him you are trying to get in touch with him on this forum.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
It's been my understanding for about a year now that Todd Reick is no longer active in the Yamaha conversion stuff, possibly due to medical reasons. If you are doing a new YAMAHA conversion I will be more than happy to help you out with MAC equipment, as well as that of the other vendors. My website is www.MohawkAero.com, and my email is [email protected]. My old domain also works and will bounce you to the new site. That old domain is MohawkAeroCraft.com. I will be at Oshkosh, give me a call on my cell phone while you're there. I don't have a booth, but some of my newest equipment is flying in on customers' airplanes.