Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
PS:
Sad you have so little FW aerobatic time and haven't even floated objects exactly where you want them.

Bet you $5,000 I can float a pen at your nose. Very easy!

PS:
I forgive you!
Jim Mayfield holds ratings as an airline transport pilot, Airplane multi engine land.

He is rated in single engine and multi engine land.

He has commercial privileges in airplane single engine land, rotorcraft helicopter and gyroplane.

He is certificated as a flight instructor in Airplane single and multi engine land, instrument and gyroplane.

He has been a Member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots since 1995.

I feel safe in writing that he knows a lot about flying aerobatics and has a well calibrated BS meter.

Gyro-nut

Gyro Blacksheep
Aircraft
Genesis Duo (eventually)
and has a well calibrated BS meter.
I've been trying to calibrate mine for a while now; but without the years of experience and knowledge base of several folks here, I unfortunately succumb into believing some of the BS I read on this forum. However, I also feel without some of these topics (whether stated correctly or not initially) provide valuable insight that might not have been a topic at all... so it's all a great learning tool.

I'm currently pulling 1G in my chair while holding a pen in front of my face and it's amazing! Oh, I forgot to mention, my sarcasm meter is pegged. :ROFLMAO: