Rebuild

joeheli

Aircraft
Bensen B8M with Mac 90
So It was not insure. Becouse if it was insure they can not place the item intill you give them your signature. If they say it was deliver then the item has dilivery confirmation. Becouse that is the only way to know if it was deliver or not. Try to get
the dilivery confirmation #,So I can get the info on the Postal office computer. Email me the # if you want. If you don't know what I am talking about call the companie that send the item and ask them if they include a dilivery confirmation or any tracking so I can help you. Next time, and that is for everyone! Insure the item or just use dilivery confirmation . That is the package "licence plate" so you can track it.

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Vans RV4 / Dominator 582 Ultrawhite
Total Flight Time
ALOT
Jose, you work at the post office and yet you can't send me a stinking copy of the tape you took of me at Bensen Days?????? That is it, I don't want to be your buddy anymore!

joeheli

Aircraft
Bensen B8M with Mac 90
Bro! You know that I work for the post office. I told you that I was on vacation that whend I come back I will seend you your "STUPID, FREEKING TAPE! :mad: :D :D