Not open for further replies.

Harry_S.

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
RAF2000
Total Flight Time
2000+ hrs.
GyroRon said:
This is but one mere thread on a forum with thousands of threads. There is a whole category for RAF gyros, not just this one thread. To be honest this thread is way to fricking long to start with, once a thread has about 75-80 replys to the orginal post it is time to start a new thread.

Your thinking is flawed. The 33 thousand hits are predominately from RAF Owner Pilots wanting to keep abreast of what the other good guys are doing. Crap like the above post justs clutters up the thread.

The thread was initially started for RAF Owner Pilots only. We don't think the thread is too long. If you think it is ...that's tough.

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT
Harry, So Sorry your thread is hijacked.... How in the world can it ever be made up to you???

OzyRuss

Aircraft
Raftorr gyro...see pics
Total Flight Time
[30 yrs,+] geeez...i'm old.
GyroRon said:
You can't start a new thread in the middle of a old one.
You say,you say,you say..............bloody hell givis all a break:mad:

Little wunder the majority of flyers here, don't participate here, for fear of having their teeth kicked in.

As mentioned previously by some one else, the "RAF" thread was begun for "RAF" flyers..........well that got hyjacked well and truly as we all can see.

Now a new thread has recently begun "MODIFIED RAF's" , how long before this to gets hyjacked and polluted with garbage from opiniated members, that as soon as they smell "RAF" then it must be shyte.......fair go

So don't place these modified machines into the same pidgeon hole as the factory machines, just because they have a "RAF" emblem on em

I have just taken delivery of a new "RAF" kit, it WILL be set up CLT etc etc, and stable as,when I take delivery from the guy that is building it for me, it's delivery will be a 5000km flite, over full on tiger country, with weather conditions that may daunt yourself, but me and me "RAF" guna be doin it, so the invitation is offered to you, come on down with YOUR machine, and let's do it together. Stay tuned, I will keep you posted with dates, so you can make bookings.

KenSandyEggo

Platinum Member
Aircraft
McCulloch J2
Total Flight Time
approx. 1400+
"You can't start a new thread in the middle of a old one."

Russ, I believe Ron was just making a technical statement. It wouldn't be a new thread if it was within an old thread.

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT
KenSandyEggo said:
"You can't start a new thread in the middle of a old one."

Russ, I believe Ron was just making a technical statement. It wouldn't be a new thread if it was within an old thread.
Exactly..... And then Mike followed your post with a nice simple How to do it even a 3 year old could understand. Geeze give me a break... some of you guys are wound up so dam tight that If a piece of coal was shoved up your behind you would poop out diamonds. :eek:

Harry_S.

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
RAF2000
Total Flight Time
2000+ hrs.
GyroRon said:
Harry, So Sorry your thread is hijacked.... How in the world can it ever be made up to you???

Well now let me see...

Take Gary's suggestion and start a new thread.;)

Follow Mike's lead and start a new thread.;)

After you own an RAF, come back to this thread.;)

Oh yeah...you can buy me a beer.:D

Cheers :)

ToddP

Administrator
Staff member
Aircraft
Dominator Gyro / RV9
Total Flight Time
500 Hours
Thread continued in part II

Status
Not open for further replies.