RAF Mast Bushings

Raf Bushing

Raf Bushing

Do you still have any of the improved magic bushings? I need one and am trying to find the best solution. Thanks,Tim Nissley.

Hi Max,

I have about 15 bushings on hand. Price is $13.00 per bushing and packing & shipping cost is $6.25 for up to two bushings.

Email me your mailing address & I will ship you whatever you require.
Don't send any money. I will send an invoice with the shipment.

majic bushings

majic bushings

PM sent to you Paul. Thanks Stan V

receipt of bushings

receipt of bushings

Howdy Tribe,

In the last couple of weeks I have shipped 5 orders of bushings. I have only heard from two clients-one sent me a check and the other said he had NOT received his order(shipped via reg mail on the 16th of June)

Would the other folks that ordered bushings from me in the last 30 days please confirm that they have received their order? Please do this via email or post here on the forum.

Thanks a bunch.

Thank You Paul !
Was fast shipping for regular mail and was also packaged well no way to fall out of the package for sure !

I would purchase a pair if still available.
Thanks for helping us out on this.

Kolibri

Be happy to oblige.
Just email me your name and mailing address & I will ship you a couple of bushings asap.:usa2:

I had 2 of these but one magically disappeared. The one still in the package
With the part # dated 6/97 was a new bushing the first time I saw it the next time it was like some kind of silicon grease and now is a plastic block :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1
Wasn't this their upgrade bushing back then hehe interesting . Wonder what it is ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
RAF2000 Mast Bushing

RAF2000 Mast Bushing

Would RAF South Africa like to respond to the question of when should the bushing be changed out?

Gday there Paul.......bushes arrived yesterday, will organise bank chq next week.......
thanks for the prompt service.........russ

Would RAF South Africa like to respond to the question of when should the bushing be changed out?

At $10.....$15 each, i rekin every 2 yrs.......why wait till they turn to mush.

Hey Russ,
Glad your bushings arrived. Just a note to let you know that these bushings won't turn to mush. They will wear and deform slightly but nothing serious.

I'm with you on the time change. For $15 bucks change 'em every 3-500 hours
or every 24 to 36 months if they are ok. If not, change 'em sooner.

Howdy Uninshop
Email will be in the member status. Just drop me a note letting me know what you require and where you want the bushings sent.

Paul.........chq mailed today........again...thanks

russ