RAF kit for sale

T Strother

I purchased a RAF 2000 Gyroplane GTX SE FI EJ22 kit in 2005. I began building but never completed the kit. All parts of the kit are present minus only the axle. The rotor blades and propellers are still in their packing cases. The engine is bolted to the crate it shipped in. The photo will give you a sense of where I was when I stopped building. I misdrilled the brake mounting holes, ordered and received a replacement axle; however, both the original and replacement were lost in a move. The garage in which the kit was stored flooded and although no parts above the wheels were actually underwater everything has been exposed to moisture. I do not want to sell individual parts, the entire kit is for sale including the complete instrument kit.

I am located in Jamestown California about 6 miles from Columbia Airport (O22) and would be happy to provide transportation for anyone who wants to take a look. All serious offers will be considered.

Contact [email protected]

Attachments

• sale photo.jpg
    sale photo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 90

GregoryB

Aircraft
Inherited 25% Cessna 150 and given 25% of a RotorWay Scorpion II. Both basket cases
Total Flight Time
4. Two in a Cessna 150 (ages ago) and 2 in The Predator with Vance Breese (this last Christmas)
What are you asking for it?