• araf414d.JPG
    araf414d.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 0
flying buddy in his Firefox ultralight

Attachments

• araf414e.JPG
    araf414e.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
last picture for today.....I just cant hardly quit flying this thing. I really am completely satisfied with the RAF equipped with a stab. I have not found so much as any sign of it doing something surprising. :)

Attachments

• araf414i.JPG
    araf414i.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Geeeee, Stan. I wonder where you got the idea for the "Red Kenny J. Double Yarn String Yaw Indicator" from? :mad: I have an active patent on it you know. My attorney will be sending you a licensing agreement for its further use. If the fee seems too steep for you and you continue using it, a cease and desist order will be the next step, followed by a full-blown law suit with punitive damages. You could have used green, you know. Photo of the original attached. Aaaaand......where the heck are your hills and mountains?

Attachments

• Yaw string.jpg
    Yaw string.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ken: Nice photo...yea...its flat as a pancake here...I always wondered how I ended up in the middle of a giant cornfield. :rolleyes:

Hey...my yaw string has redundancy...I took off one day and the single one I had got all wrapped up. So I came out with my "new improved" model....dual red yaw strings. :)

Last edited:
Great satisfaction, isn't it Stan. Sometimes it takes a lot to come down and go home.

Nutz,

I am stuck at work the weather is nice for the first time in weeks and these pictures are making me want to fly soooo baaaddd!!!!!

:( :( :(

seems this ditch fascinated me for some reason :rolleyes:

Attachments

• araf417a.JPG
    araf417a.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
more fascinating ditch pictures. :)

Attachments

• araf417b.JPG
    araf417b.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
one last picture of this ditch from todays flying

Attachments

• araf417c.JPG
    araf417c.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
Great ditch. Big enough to canoe on. I too am in amazement at "flat" terain. 28 years ago I was flying fixed wings over stuff like that in Wisconsin. Here in Ory-gun there be hills and mountains all over da place.

Great Pictures!

I added the last one to my screen saver collection.

Ditches, streams and rivers are cool to follow. I like trying to stay right over the river at speed as I fly along ( granted in my 447 'speed' is a less impressive figure than in most...)

Attachments

• DitchRunnersUnite1.jpg
    DitchRunnersUnite1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
more river/ditch running

Attachments

• DitchRunnersUnite2.jpg
    DitchRunnersUnite2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DitchRunnersUnite3.jpg
    DitchRunnersUnite3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
Tim: Great pictures you sent. I was flying the other day and saw a flock of geese...so I thought I would get in formation and take a picture......wrong....they broke up into a bunch of different v's and I was left all alone... :(

A Pretty Picture

A Pretty Picture

Here is a picture I took from my RAF last week of an area 4 miles south of Morgantown airport. :)

Attachments

• LANCASTER SKYVIEW.jpg
    LANCASTER SKYVIEW.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Here is a picture of one of many pretty girls in my life. ( others include 3 granddaughters, daughter in law and of course debbie Doll) my wife. :cool:

Attachments

• RAF PHOTO.jpg
    RAF PHOTO.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
Larry: That is a nice looking RAF with that stab you have. :)

I am very satisfied with my RAFand the way it flies with my stab. If I wasnt comfortable with it..I sure would not have made a three hour flight in it to Chicago and back yesterday. Very windy, had my doors on, light rain, heat on... and enjoyed the Illinois scenery roll by r-e-a-l s-l-o-w on the return flight.

I figure this is what my type of flying is....go somewhere..and go there in confidence and in comfort. I cant say enough about how good the RAF handles with a proper stab with the correct incidence. :)