RAF 2000 GTX SE for sale

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
PRA could batch email this for you. But we need more specifications on the bird, engine, and panel, and we have to do due diligence.
Have you ever had a PRA account where we have your contact information to verify who you are?
If no PRA account to verify.
I would need contact information and I would need to both email you and call you to confirm members can contact you if any problems after the auction.

And does Canada have a website public record look up to verify that aircraft is registered to you?

BrianBeatty

Aircraft
modified RAF 2000
Total Flight Time
U-Rock, Martin!!
And he has a PRA account # so I only need the specks on aircraft, engine, panel, and a link to the auction webpage for your ride!
It’s a 1998 model year. 2.2 engine
Horz. Stab. Electric trim. Stabilator.
110 hr on engine. 60 hr in air
Pictures and contact info on auction website
Rbauction.com

Martin W.

It’s a 1998 model year. 2.2 engine
Horz. Stab. Electric trim. Stabilator.
110 hr on engine. 60 hr in air
Pictures and contact info on auction website
Rbauction.com
There are 1500 items on that auction .... I scrolled 200 before I gave up .... can you post the link ,,,... I know somebody who might be interested.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
OK, sent it out just now. Good luck!

j4flyer

You can bid online at Richie Brothers. You go onto their website and set up a log in account. (They charge the buyer for a purchase and you need to get it out of their yard within a few days.) If you don’t have an account and are not verified, you can’t bid. Once you’re verified you scroll down the list of auctions. You highlight the one you want to bid on and wait until the day of the auction for it to open. You touch on “enter the auction.” You’ll be sent to that page. You can enter the items lot number (you can obtain it prior to the auction by scrolling through the listed items for the auction) in the search section. The item will come up along with numbers of the last bid. There is a box you can enter a max number you’ll pay and the computer will bid for you in increments of 20 until your max is reached. You can also type in bids as the auction progresses. If you get out bid you can place another one. Unlike ebay if the bids continue the auction remains open.

BrianBeatty

Aircraft
modified RAF 2000
Total Flight Time
This item is not actually at the Richie auction site. They allow me to keep it at my location as it has not sat out overnight ever. As far as removal I have no concerns storing it until its suits the new owner