Question for Stan: Belly cargo holder

Heliboy

Stan: Was there a point that you either had created or were creating a belly cargo hold bay for example light weight objects (clothing etc)?

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Heliboy- I cut in a plastic container , one on each side of the cyclic. This allowed me to carry msc tools, overnight stiff, etc. I even flew to a gun shop and actually put in 600 rounds of 9mm ammunition in those two boxes.

The boxes were found at WalMart I left a flange for them to be easily removed for getting inside the belly of the cabin very easily...to inspect controls ,wiring, etc.

Heliboy

Stan : I thought you had devised a holding system. Thank you for the details. That isnt exactly what I was thinking you had done and maybe I had seen antoher belly holder that was actually attached to the skids . I'm not sure where I saw it over the years but the paint scheme matched yours.

Although you are officially a ground dweller you are still considered one of the top 'go to' individuals . I know you build beautiful stairways but have you ever considered doing site visits to do check outs on used Helicycles (for pay of course) or is that something only Doug at the factory does?

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Heliboy- Thanks for the compliments, however the go to guy is Doug. Anyone worthy of being paid should know the ins and outs of all turbine adjustments and issues, rotor dynamics and balancing. That person is NOT me! I was qualified enough to know who to delegate that out to.

Now, as far as stairways, that is my expertise and I make my living at it.