Psru

yes it is

yes it is

Automan
New Horizons, is that one of Larry´s?
thanks
Heron
I guess my application was rejected! :(

Its a original design by larry, and he IS NOT selling separate re-drives anymore only with a complete aircraft. After seeing this thread I can understand why.

J

Its a original design by larry, and he IS NOT selling separate re-drives anymore only with a complete aircraft. After seeing this thread I can understand why.

J

Maxwell Propulsion Systems, Inc. (now defunct) used to sell their A40 PSRU with an integrated sprang clutch, I believe Sport Copter had tested those Subaru engines and boxes in their gyros, gyrocopter training is harder on boxes/engines than on a FW . The A40 PSRU was later on replaced by MPS MX1. PSRU without, sprung clutch. Wonder if Sport Copter had to same problems as Maxwell Propulsion Systems

Thanks
Albert

Automan
What is wrong with this thread?
Some guys trying to burn a witch? WE see that everyday everywhere . . .
O serious manufacturer will not be bottered with fringe comments on fringe markets.
Our Forum is not a market thermometer by any means.
It does serve as a good sounding board, you can sharpen your discourse while trying to dodge the excess stones thrown around here just for the fun of it .. .
Questions remain
Will our chinese counterpart produce something worth the dime?
Will the product have customer service?
And finally . . .Larry has left the building long ago . . .he just lurks to catch an info or two and pass judgement on things he has no clue!
thanks
Heron

Interesting how those people on those other forums found you out real fast, and strange how anything you say or do over there is blanked out, just comes out as a line -------------------, so I guess their must be true to what I am saying as you, or 1946 can't post on that forum, oh sure you came back on as a new person with a new id, but 1946 is banned from that forum, as for you making THREATS towards my family Alberto you're the guy that needs help, your the sick person here. Maybe in China it's the in thing too kill ones friends and family, make threats, not here Alberto, and not I won't repost what you have sent me, I am not a child like yourself.

The peanut gallery....

The peanut gallery....

Heron,

This group here is entertaining for sure. But I have been around gyros since 1998 and never heard of Maxwell propulsion systems. I think the Arrow engine used a sprag from a power glide automatic transmission and I wont bore you with early stories about PG transmissions. They failed not surprisingly.....but for a variety of reasons.

I was talking with the vet the other day how many animals were killed by the Chinese melamine scandal, She herself lost 3 cats to it. Not to be down on China, they are a pirate nation with a long way to go before I trust my pets life to any China vittles pet food again ( I lost a cat too and possibly a dog...) , or certainly my personal safety to any "Made in China" by a "German" (an attempt to give their product legitimacy) firm EVER. ......

Good luck.

J

This is a copy and paste from that other forum...

Your posts regarding 1946/Albert
Hi there,

Just so you know, I've pulled both of your posts warning about 1946/Albert. HOWEVER, this is not because I don't agree with you! Albert is a parasite, and we ran him out of here too, and apparently he's found at least a temporary home on the RotaryWing Forum. Nobody here is buying his pitch anymore, and he's given up on HBA, at least for now. I pulled your post because Albert is coming over here and starting in on personal attacks on you, and this has the potential to become an ugly brawl on our boards. Obviously, I've pulled his post as well, and I'll be PMing him about that as soon as I'm finished writing this to you. I actually want to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and your help.

Topaz

Well
The time has come . . .sort out, close down, start over.
Heron
Maybe next time we discuss what is good in China and how we can tap on their goods for our profit.
Albert has some issues to deal with.

Well
Heron
Maybe next time we discuss what is good in China and how we can tap on their goods for our profit.

I am of the opinion this could be a good tread lots innovations we trying to present, unfortunately, as it is, has become soiled by someone hell bent to prove it otherwise. Ultimately is up to the administration to do something about. Picture is from our general machining section.

Thanks
Albert

factory1c.jpg

Well
Heron

Never the less , some interested parties would like to see further developments on the centrifugal clutch and to avoid confusions, we use a standard automotive dry clutch disc with damper springs but it differs from a car clutch in that it is not spring-engaged; it is spring-released, in our centrifugal clutch engagement is done by means of bob weights on the clutch fingers ,as the engine spins faster, the fingers press on the pressure plate, which gradually clamps down on the clutch disc that is trapped in the space between the flywheel and the pressure plate. As engine speed decreases, the force applied by the fingers is reduced, and at some point is overcome by the light springs between the flywheel and the pressure plate, the plate moves away from the clutch disc, and the prop is effectively disengaged from the engine.

On the picture can be seen a gap between engine and box, a spacer (size to be determinate) matching the engine and box will be provided for the original existing boxes on the market and we are working to implement this centrifugal clutch on the SPG boxes. In time we would develop a centrifugal clutch adaptable to many existing engines and marketed as in 7”/8”/9” etc., depending on the flywheel size.

Thanks
Albert

centrifugal5.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, this thread is still going?
I would have thought most would have figured it out by now?

Last time I read it, we were not allowed to buy anything yet, not allowed a phone # for the company, not allowed a website because it's in Chinese's even though there are translation programs, and now even the one true believer 'Heron' cannot have a job.

Last time I read it, we were not allowed to buy anything yet, not allowed a phone # for the company, not allowed a website because it's in Chinese's even though there are translation programs, and now even the one true believer 'Heron' cannot have a job.

You know what they say, "Talk is Cheap, and Actions Speak Louder Than Words"

If this thread had any real company behind it, it would have been told right off from the start, not this cat and mouse game of untruth's. And maybe this person might have been rolling in money, but it's always the same thing, same BS same BS.

John

This is not correct; clients will be able to buy once the products are fully tested, in the meantime just presenting the innovations and getting some opinions. One member of this form went on with a very detailed step by step construction about his helicopter; it was very informative and constructive for those ones in the same vein or have the intentions to emulate his work, either way, one would think the purpose of the board is not so much on the emphasis off selling but to interact with those ones looking for innovations wherever form they might come from. The real buyer asks for details of the product he intends to buy, the trolls, and we have encountered some here, are spurious, have ulterior motives, and bear malign intentions. If you had a technical question is it detrimental or bound to a web page or phone number..?

Thanks
Albert

@1946
OK Albert... only perhaps it would help to wait until your company 'can come out of hiding'.

In an electronic / internet world Business 101 demands everyone check out the company before you even start to trust the salesmen and or place any orders.

I've inherited so much money from over sea's and have so many offers to become rich from trapped money in foreign lands. Only they make the same claims about their reasons why I cannot contact the bank, company, justice department, etc. as you do Albert. They all sound semi-reasonable.

They just want my bank number and take it on faith that they are a real deal because they say so = just like you, so far.

Hope you can understand why this does not make us feel all warm and trusting, it may be only the times we live in , your very strange circumstances to have to hide the co for some odd reason and not you at all.

Last edited:
Why Don't you copy the clutch from a Brantly? smaller, less parts,and its next door. . .

Formsprag clutch B2-8-14 clutch disc assembly on the B-2B Brantly in some occasions has failed to disengage at engine cut and restarting it shredding all the bolts. I believe it has now a directive to inspect after 10 hours all the bolts connects the clutch disc assembly and to the free-wheeling clutch housing for shear failure. The Chinese had some modification to it, but I don’t know much about. I believe our plate automatic centrifugal clutch would serve a better a better purpose. Brantly was a good engineer in his era, but compared to present day technology, the chopper is kind of Jurassic Park.

Thanks
Albert

I said the Clutch-Not the freewheeling sprag-And the "formsprag" was no longer manufactured-They went to the Chevy Corvette reversing sprag in the 90s-(same dimentions) Differant P/N and certified the new part supplier.

I said the Clutch-Not the freewheeling sprag-And the "formsprag" was no longer manufactured-They went to the Chevy Corvette reversing sprag in the 90s-(same dimentions) Differant P/N and certified the new part supplier.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, I looked the B-2B clutch and other similar to it (Patent US7,686,148 B2) while it looks very simple (96 ball bearings) the manufacturing is quite complex and very expensive even by Chinese standards. I believe our clutch is much simpler and equally effective and cheaper to make.

Thanks
Albert

centrifugal3.jpg

If a ford breaks down from a bad part, you coast to the side of the road and get it towed.
Not the same for an aircraft.

Forever and ad nauseum
this is what this diatribe has become . . .
After you started talking past each other, nonsense is the best way to have fun with the thread . . .but some don´t like it.
Just let the man execise his preparatory speech and sharpen his sales skills, sometimes we teach others in an effort to teach ourselves.
The poking as gone to far, let it play itself out, time is our most abundant commodity it seems . . .
Heron