Psru

This thread has turned to garbage. I wish I had my hand on certain plugs, they would be yanked out of the socket.

All I can advise is .........dont feed the trolls more than once. They thrive on this back and forth stuff.

Stan

It is true that I am completely stating false and sladerous comments around on forums like this one and waste peoples times. Truth be told I am an unemployed and very delusional man from China who only wishes I had the freedoms that US Americans do.
Albert

Finally!! I think it is the first honest thing he has said... Now that this is over can we please shut down this thread? I was having some fun with it but it just lost its luster.

Finally!! I think it is the first honest thing he has said... Now that this is over can we please shut down this thread? I was having some fun with it but it just lost its luster.

Amazing, how low you can sink, never posted such statement. About freedoms, how many you guys have left..?

Thanks
Albert

This thread has turned to garbage. I wish I had my hand on certain plugs, they would be yanked out of the socket.

All I can advise is .........dont feed the trolls more than once. They thrive on this back and forth stuff.

Stan

I full agree with you Stan, someone has to clean the behaviors of some, my sin was to feed the trolls..!

Thanks
Albert

After sequentially, reading this thread...I'm convinced that this is exactly why gyro aeronautical engineering never really advanced with this sport. We have some serious cleaning up to do...

Don’t read German but ,I keep a strict record of my emails; never send abusive emails to anybody, other to say you have a very serious problem with my presence on this forum. Suggest you see your local doctor or change the prescription.

Thanks
Albert

Oops..........hey albert/paul ol son , what about those 2 mails you sent me in the last couple of days.............both contained a gob full of @#$%^&* insults, you mentioned as well dropping in on your soon visit to Qld seeing your sick mother, hinted dropping my way as well...........call me 0418276747......love a chat, over a rum or 2

I knew a cheap car salesman when I saw him, they will lie and cheat you out of your last dollar or in this case your CHY Chinese Yuan Renminbi, bait you into buying something you don't want, and in the end switch it up for something else, after your signed the papers, and paid the price.
Not to be trusted, anything that person says or does, NG!! No Good!!

Well
Since it is not dead yet, I will have to ask something . . .
I know some problems arised with other prsus, in special with old 2.2 Soobies, the vibration caused bear ring problems, and some introduced mods to the clutch (asprag or others) . . .what is your take on that?
Did you reversed the process and added something or it is just like anyone?
When is it going to be market ready and do you intend to have reps in other places?
Thanks
Heron

Well
Since it is not dead yet, I will have to ask something . . .
I know some problems arised with other prsus, in special with old 2.2 Soobies, the vibration caused bear ring problems, and some introduced mods to the clutch (asprag or others) . . .what is your take on that?
Did you reversed the process and added something or it is just like anyone?
When is it going to be market ready and do you intend to have reps in other places?
Thanks
Heron

Not wanting to upset some of the belt driven and geared PSRU experts, I often wonder if they fully understand the requirements of a propeller reduction gearbox and the damaging effect that the torsional excitation produced by piston engines can have on gears, shafts and propellers. Subaru engines are not alone in this predicament; all engines have some degree natural frequency. A PSRU cannot be treated as an isolated entity.

In a moving mechanism, the dynamics of springs have to be analyzed too, valve springs in an engine have their own natural frequencies, and the core mechanic must ensure that springs are operated well under their first natural frequency at maximum engine speed, if not, risk damage to the pistons because the springs may not return the valves in time.

Our centrifugal operated pressure plate/clutch will not absorb and vibrations other than give back in this case the Subaru engines the proper balance and most important able to idle the engine without the propeller engaged. Starting a car in gear is not so health for the gearbox. We are working on a prop brake as with the centrifugal clutch there is a down site with the loss of glide distance after an engine out and we are stuck with a wind milling prop. The original reversed engineered box has been elongated to take the additional centrifugal clutch and after some Dyno testing and a flight implementations and to impress the buyer we have to accumulate at least 1000 hours and I guess at 2000 hours they will be sold.

To avoid confusions, the posted pictures, have the centrifugal clutch omitted (obvious reasons) but it gives some indication on our R&D. Hopefully we would be able to market the centrifugal clutch not only for Subaru engines.

Thanks
Albert

centrifugal2.jpg

centrifugal1.jpg

The thrust loading on the main bearing Big problem, It will hold a tractor load but in a pusher the little bearing will fail under thrust loads, The bearings are not "Captured in the case. Needs more work.

The thrust loading on the main bearing Big problem, It will hold a tractor load but in a pusher the little bearing will fail under thrust loads, The bearings are not "Captured in the case. Needs more work.

The depicted case is only a prototype for estimated highs and the study of room for the centrifugal clutch, and yes, you are correct it needs a lot more work; we are redesigning the main shaft and box to take a bigger bearing. The problems with reverse engineering, once you start it cost more to fix it that start with the own design, unfortunately we embarked with this and now comes the hard work. Appreciate your advice and will pass it to management.

Thanks
Albert

Hey Albert
Tell them that Ole Good Hillberg just won some royalties . . .I will give him a pair of shop sticks next time we meet! :D
Glad to see you guys getting alone . . .maybe now Stan Foster will allow the thread to continue . . .
Heron

So, you can say it is quite similar to the other reduction but with improvements?
Heron

Taking in consideration Don’s comment, not really, the new box will be elongated to take the centrifugal clutch, and one bearing is not full into the shaft, that gear has to be redesigned.

Thanks
Albert

Why waste the space to show us pictures of items that will never exist? So Hillburg can do your engineering? Go away again, Raton.

Hey Albert
Tell them that Ole Good Hillberg just won some royalties . . .I will give him a pair of shop sticks next time we meet! :D
Glad to see you guys getting alone . . .maybe now Stan Foster will allow the thread to continue . . .
Heron

Constructive comments are always appreciated, welcomed and taken in considerations from the people in the know. Derogative comments are part of the forum culture, and one has to live with it.

Thanks
Albert

Why waste the space to show us pictures of items that will never exist? So Hillburg can do your engineering? Go away again, Raton.

I would be a bad idea at all, after all he noticed some mistakes form the original manufacturer, and one would think, Hillberg would get more credits in China than perhaps in North America but not sure if he likes Chinese food. I will be posting more pictures as we go along and there is always someone in the know, unlike you, giving excellent advice.

Thanks
Albert

Someone PLEASE close this thread it's just like the horse with the carrot hung in front of him, he can try to get it but it will never happen.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD "PLEASE"

Boney M
Are you for real?
Don´t like what you see, change channels . . .easy!
Maybe I should unleash some improper words here and provoke our moderators to close the thread . . .do you think Alber can start another one if he wants to?
Silly child , , ,go do something you like!
Heron