Psru

Banned
Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
I wish for everyone p i ssing on this thread to simply just p i ss-off themselves !!! If you don't like the thread, ignore the Psru thread. I'm sure you guy's can make out I'm p i ssed-off myself.....

Forget who he is, forget who else he seems to be, forget about wanting to purchase his stuff, but be thankfull that he is posting something technical, something with pictures, something to stimulate us tech guru's into thinking.

it sure beats crappy posts about guns, ET's, and the worlds problems. This is a thread about technical stuff, and I love to see the pictures, admire the clean workshop, see the machining progress on parts, trying to figure out how they work. So what if it's copied, it's fun to watch a creation in progress.
Living and working in China is mentally rewarding, there is a Chinese proverb that says, Man with mouth open wait for long time for duck to fly in. With that in mind sometimes is upsetting with some guys ,and thinking on another proverb "one who runs a store must have a smiling face" but curiously, having posted many pictures, I found the lack of technical interaction to be non-existent,other than negativities. Looks like if it doesn’t fit his flying contraption, or not manufactures in North America, and is not expensive, has no technical merits. Regardless, we have strong followers and of course, hence my smiling face.

We have a small R&D facilities (600 m²) in China, commenting on cleanliness, my boss demands absolute and spotless cleanliness, since Chinese smoke, every bench has and astray and provides soft base shoes for all the machinist, visitors entering the facilities, must change shoes too. The floor is some special two-pack resin from Germany and must get polished every day, albeit has not the sparkles like the floor from Stan Foster. The 3D room is only accessed by my boss and only some of the engineers. There are 6 other rooms for Dyno, measuring, wind tunnel, assembly , engines, and electronics.

Thanks
Albert

Banned
Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
Aleluiah!
Albert knows the blame is part his . . .
All others pay cash . . .
Heron
Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Chines proverb.

Thanks
Albert

BoneyM

Aircraft
Bell 206, Beach 99A, SkyMaster....
Total Flight Time
You know Albert, if you were here, you and I would be having more than just words, emailing me and making threats toward my wife and her hair colour is just shows me what kind of person you really are.
You really need to grow up.

Banned
Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
You know Albert, if you were here, you and I would be having more than just words, emailing me and making threats toward my wife and her hair colour is just shows me what kind of person you really are.
You really need to grow up.
Tim , I firmly believe you have a serious mental problem, from the very beginnings you have been hounding me with all sorts of lies and false statements, you even went as far to accuse me here and on another forum stilling pictures from the internet and publish it on this forum, see post # 280 , not happy with that , you used private messaging between the moderator from the other forum and published it here, but you lied again saying it was published on the HBA, see # 286. I wrote to the moderator of HBA and this is what he had to say:

To: A B <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 7 June, 2011 2:54:48 AM
Subject: RE: not nice coming from a moderator
Albert,
Thank you for pointing me to BoneyM122’s post on RWF, where he quotes my private message publically. I have written the moderators of that forum asking for that particular post to be removed. I will write BoneyM122 a PM on HBA, asking that he refrain from posting private conversations on public forums without permission of both parties – it is a violation of the HBA User Code of Conduct, and if he continues, will be dealt with on HBA accordingly. If he does something like this again, please notify either myself or one of the other HBA moderators immediately. We’ll deal with it.

No action has been taken by the moderator of this forum but ,In a subsequent email, the moderator had to say this:

To: "1946 @ HomeBuiltAirplanes.com" <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, 6 June, 2011 7:02:04 AM
Subject: Re: not nice coming from a moderator
Albert,
Firstly, I don't know where you got that message. I wrote it, but it was not addressed to you, copied to you, or sent to you in any way, shape, or form. I've confirmed this with my messaging on HBA. Please explain how this message came to you. Posting it in the public forums, as you suggest you might, is in violation of the HBA User Guidelines, and any such posting will be immediately deleted.
Secondly, I stand by my reasons to have deleted your original post. In fact, the message was merely moved to the moderator-viewable trash bin, and remains there for any of the mods to see. Questioning the mental stability of another member as you did is in violation of the HBA Code of Conduct.
Thirdly, the other poster made claims that you have plagiarized images from HBA and have represented them as your own on other fora. In my message, I have asked that person for confirming evidence of this, and have yet to receive a reply. That matter stands closed until such time as I receive the evidence I asked for. If this person is in error, the matter will be dropped. If not, I'll consult with Jake and take the appropriate actions.
Lastly, the other poster's messages attacking you were also removed, so this matter between you and him is closed. If you wish to pursue it further with him, please use the private message system instead of the public forums.

Of course and as expected you dint go back to the HBA since they would take your BS and furthermore your lies stand , as you see, your lies are well documented and still wonder that no action has been taken here on your behaviors. It is truth, I have send you some strongly and offensive emails and the last one was a Chinese proverb "A clever wife often sleeps with a stupid husband."

Thanks
Albert

Last edited:

BoneyM

Aircraft
Bell 206, Beach 99A, SkyMaster....
Total Flight Time
This in itself Alfart would find yourself in deep crap with anyone one here, you think you funny, you're not, the only one needing help is you pal.

1946 @ Rotary Wing Forum to me

OR, by email:
mailto:p[email protected]

blond now..lol only a whore has blond hair...lol
Inbox
X
show details 12:54 PM (13 hours ago)
This is a message from 1946 at Rotary Wing Forum ( http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/index.php ). The Rotary Wing Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email 1946, you can use this online form:
http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=14511

OR, by email:

This is the message:

You know if you just ignore this thread it might just go away, or maybe spray the bug spray like Raid.....

"A clever wife often sleeps with a stupid husband."
-Chinese proverb

Thanks
Albert

Banned
Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
This in itself Alfart would find yourself in deep crap with anyone one here, you think you funny, you're not, the only one needing help is you pal.

OR, by email:

blond now..lol only a whore has blond hair...lol
Inbox
X
show details 12:54 PM (13 hours ago)
This is a message from 1946 at Rotary Wing Forum ( http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/index.php ). The Rotary Wing Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email 1946, you can use this online form:
http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=14511

OR, by email:

This is the message:

You know if you just ignore this thread it might just go away, or maybe spray the bug spray like Raid.....

"A clever wife often sleeps with a stupid husband."
-Chinese proverb

Thanks
Albert

Since I send the Chinese proverb using the boards messaging facilities, perhaps it can be traced to what in fact I posted to you, never the less, to all other lies you have posted here, (blond now..lol only a whore has blond hair...lol) you don’t have a honest bone in your body, I honestly believe is up the administrator of this forum to decide what decision he wants to make in respect of your behaviors.

Thanks
Albert

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
You two need to stop this!
Pick a church and meet in front at high noon, survivor jump on a horse and ride on to the sunset . . .happy trails . . .
Please, back to topic and go on privately with your constant balls kicking.
It is too much even for me . . .
Heron

Banned
Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
You two need to stop this!
Pick a church and meet in front at high noon, survivor jump on a horse and ride on to the sunset . . .happy trails . . .
Please, back to topic and go on privately with your constant balls kicking.
It is too much even for me . . .
Heron
You two..? Hope you rephrase this. This guy is nothing but a bloody troll and a compulsive liar, from the very beginnings this guy systematically has been hounding me for every post I make here, went as far to claim taking pictures from other forums and posting it here, changes the nature and facts at my private emails and lastly claims threatening his wife. I made very clear we are not selling anything , till we are ready, despite been on record here, this guy goes on other aviation forums claiming to be careful with dealing with us just wanting the money but wouldn’t deliver. It a shame and for the integrity of this board people like this are permitted to made false claims and no action has been taken.

Thanks
Albert

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Just do your thing and truck on, if Boney does not stop, he will be put on hold.
Remember I am closer to you than most now.
Heron

Banned
Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
Tracking on…anyhow, the new castings arrived at our R&D, just waiting to the material analyses, but the casting looks very nice, very little machining to it. Using an air head BMW engine, looking at the preliminaries to implement the Aero 22 .We are playing with the idea to implement a hydraulically operated clutch and perhaps with little modification to the extension casting between the base and the PSRU to take the fork. I thing, that would be exiting. By the way, the PSRU can be rotated 180’

Thanks
Albert

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Albert
This is the situation regarding Brazil:
Taxes = no Import Tax (II), 50% for ICMS (varies each state) and IPI (merchandise circulation 12%)
Paperwork = can be one time per year, after classification of goods, X number of pieces and pay taxes on those nationalized (inbound)
Payment = Letter of credit, your company deliver the goods on a shipping company that issues a Bill of Lading, you go to the chosen bank and cash it.
That protects both parties, once you deliver it, it is secured by insurance policy.
Point A is shipping company (no matter where) Point B is a harbor in Brazil (Santos, Rio or Paranagua) and from that point it is nationalized, a customs company (generaly an accountant) will free the goods to the streets (means we get it here)
Your idea of sending the first two on consignment is welcomed, it shows good faith and financial health on your part.
Remember now, one deal gone wrong and we loose each other as partners . . .too many problemas already, a dog bit by snake is afraid of link sausage . . .
Assembling the parts here (partially) will reduce taxes and costs, it will creat jobs and the gummint likes it, so consider this . . .
I wish you luck and we all know this is something long awaited, new power plant with better performance and price.
thanks
Heron

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Ok, here we go!
Albert, Renee, Fritz or Raton, whomever you are:
I already lost a lot because I did not want to get the hell out of this Forum, long time ago and a dear friend just scratched me from his list of good men.
This last two years have been fun for me, knowing you via RWF and laughing a lot on our jokes and duels with all the guys here . . .
But, see Renee . . .this place is where all happened for me, met Larry, met a whole lot of people that I love, learned a lot about gyros and my American counterparts.
I love this Forum and will never leave, maybe I get banned for my behavior, sometimes out there on the fringe of lunacy, but this is just me, my name is there, they know where I live, my kids, grandkids and I share my life here in return to the enourmous amount of great stuff this Forum gives me every day.
There goes 11 years and 100 thousand dollars and I only have a tank seat to look at, here in my back yard. Sometimes I regret not following my first hunch, get plans for a small gyro and move back to a small town by the shore building one by one and living large, on small money . . .I can do that you know?
It is only 4 thousand USD I lost beting on you, not much, lots of grief though, my family is sick of gyros and big talks.
I was trying to understand what you do, can´t . . .even for my mind make sense of this saga . . .you seem to have compreension of what is needed, is moving on the right path.
I pointed you out to the best for your project, you took one year going around the world just to hear what I told you you were going to . . .I know most of this guys personally.
Your engine can be a success, anyone can do it from a Subaru base, you reduction is not the best, I told you that already, but like a runway train you just go ahead with your fast talk.
You said you play and I dance, sorry mate . . .no can do!
Come clean here with us, your mates at the RWF and I will consider helping you.
I have nothing and all know about this, but I have honor and pride, never gave any of Larry´s files to you and when I tried to warn him about the dealings, what did he do? Probably he thinks I am the spawn of Satan myself, but I honor what he said on our first contract (that I have in paper and signed be both of us and whitness)
_Heron (he said) you are a man of honor and I will give you this contract!
Of course everything changed after words but that is the way Larry is, I paid for the contract as anyone, still are entitled to create all Butterfly products down in Brasil and sell South America, non exclusive, it is in paper.
You will have to come out with product, service and a clean bill of honesty, that is a long way my friend.
Feel free now to be youself here and share with our coleagues your adventures and good products.
Your truly
Heron Cerqueira de Souza (my name is the only thing I have)

hillberg

Sit in the shade and have a cool drink, Its only money-Had a lot of ideas that others have taken and I made no coin out of it, I just watch & see where they go, Most wither and fade away ,The takers have no clue what it is. Its just $$$$$$.to them. Heron is your name and you still have an infedel to pick on. :)

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
I just hope he can do what he plans, no more disasters in his path.
WE really need something like that coming out on the market with same or better performance and lower prices.
I was aiming to a 10 Gs engine and his will be up to 20, the planetary reduction, to me, is a better way to do it, that adapting plate can be made in carbon fiber and so a lot of other parts to reduce weight.
Importing from China is not a big deal, we started doing that long ago, even before I was involved in gyros. It happens here all the time.
There are hundreds of chinese doing just that, living here and working things out from local offices. This is not a Medusa by any means.
The information I passed on, is easy to find on the Net, I just pointed him out to them. As per gyro related matters, only Larry can help, maybe Jim Mayfield and I told him that.
The CFIs I contacted in his behalf are the best available, but in time the offer was not there for the taking.
If he wants to play fair, I am here, if the operation is on the funny side, forget it . . .I was an associate, not an accomplice, this is when things go to far and marginalized.
Lets see what he does now . . .angry e-mails wont cut it . . .
Heron

cheapracer

Hi Guys,

It has been bought to my attention that I may be confused with the poster 1946, this is not so.

I have live and manufacturered in Mainland China (in difference to HK) for 10 years and I am currently developing a 90hp aicraft engine here and a range of aircraft to suit and I am from Australia so I can see why on the surface at least where the confusion may lay.

I use the handle "cheapracer" 99% of the time and have used it since around 2005 although in an Australian forum I use "bexrbetter" because I had registration problems.

I do not indulge in, IMO, unsavory business practices that have been mentioned and indeed hold full patents in my own name for everything I am proceeding along with.

Hope that helps!

Kram ;-)

cburg

Worked In Dalian China for six years, and did a little flying there. We enjoyed it. I know of one RAF in Dalian.

Do you sell re-drives? Have a website or catalog?

Hi Guys,

It has been bought to my attention that I may be confused with the poster 1946, this is not so.

I have live and manufacturered in Mainland China (in difference to HK) for 10 years and I am currently developing a 90hp aicraft engine here and a range of aircraft to suit and I am from Australia so I can see why on the surface at least where the confusion may lay.

I use the handle "cheapracer" 99% of the time and have used it since around 2005 although in an Australian forum I use "bexrbetter" because I had registration problems.

I do not indulge in, IMO, unsavory business practices that have been mentioned and indeed hold full patents in my own name for everything I am proceeding along with.

Hope that helps!

Kram ;-)

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
Sent you a private message with my email address.

Nice to hear from you! Please check out the international gyro-copter club website, PRA.org, we would love for you to start up a Chinese chapter!

cheapracer

Ok, so tell us a little about the 90hp engine your building, specs etc...
Promise I will, just a bit disorganised these couple of weeks so please be patient, next week.

Sent you a private message with my email address.
I checked my Privates, no, no, the other Privates and nothing. :noidea:

Worked In Dalian China for six years,

Do you sell re-drives? Have a website or catalog?
I love Dalian, reminds me so much of Melbourne Australia where I'm from originally, 1900 British/Russian architecture, hilly back streets, trams and lots of Chinese people! :D

will be in Qingdao tomorrow but live in Sichuan, near Chengdu..