Price of Gyro's

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Aircraft
Cessna 210 +, Xenon RST, Citabria
Total Flight Time
2000+
1410199682956_zps6gojozhl.jpg

It's good to see that Gyros are so reasonably priced that anyone can afford one. :)

Finally, I can afford to buy two gyros!! What a price!!

So how fast can they go? and how high can they fly? LOL

Can I put one on lay-a-way?

the fine print

the fine print

Void where prohibited by law. Sales tax and licensing fees are additional. Guaranteed within ultralight weight limit in as-delivered form with standard equipment only. Price does not include rotor blades, rotor head, mast, seats, upholstery, fasteners, fuel tank, engine, prop, instruments, controls, wiring, wheels, tires, brakes, frame, suspension, empennage, pumps, filters, fluids, enclosure, paint, avionics, yogurt, napkins, or electrical system. Registration, beverages, and operator training remain the responsibility of the purchaser. For day VFR consumption only; acrobatics after eating strictly prohibited. WARNING: habitual consumption of these gyros may lead to exceeding aircraft gross weight. Produced in a facility that employs nuts.

Void where prohibited by law. Sales tax and licensing fees are additional. Guaranteed within ultralight weight limit in as-delivered form with standard equipment only. Price does not include rotor blades, rotor head, mast, seats, upholstery, fasteners, fuel tank, engine, prop, instruments, controls, wiring, wheels, tires, brakes, frame, suspension, empennage, pumps, filters, fluids, enclosure, paint, avionics, yogurt, napkins, or electrical system. Registration, beverages, and operator training remain the responsibility of the purchaser. For day VFR consumption only; acrobatics after eating strictly prohibited. WARNING: habitual consumption of these gyros may lead to exceeding aircraft gross weight. Produced in a facility that employs nuts.

I should have known there would be a catch !

Those are the new eco-green gyros....

...they make their own gas ('specially if you order extra green peppers).

Void where prohibited by law........... Produced in a facility that employs nuts.
A German proverb says "To laugh is the best medicine you can get"
You administered a copious dose....;-)