President trump

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
BIDEN likes WAFFLES
Waffles.jpg

We sure could use some $cute graphs$ for Biden's Covid response for asking for unhindered travel to America for "COVID-19 INFECTED"$Chinese$.

62 Days Later: Biden says Trump did the right thing with the Chinese Travel Ban !!!!

More Waffles Please
Joe Biden cancels "Mask Mandate" : "I don’t think constitutionally they could, so I wouldn’t issue a mandate.”
The former vice president was questioned by AZFamily’s “Politics Unplugged” Sunday about his repeated pledges to use the powers of the presidency to force Americans to wear masks when he got candid about the efficacy of a mandate.
Asked to respond to the governors who had appreciated President Trump’s more targeted coronavirus approach, which gave more authority to the states, Biden said, “Well, I hope you could trust the governors.
Biden's (handlers) response to the Constitution:
“But here’s the deal, the federal government — there’s a constitutional issue whether federal government could issue such a mandate. I don’t think constitutionally they could, so I wouldn’t issue a mandate.”

Xi really HATES Trump
Xi and his Allies

$$$$ The Biden Family and Xi's Virus $$$$

Last edited:

kolibri282

Hurricane Counter Measueres...;-)
Quote:
From H-bomb father Edward Teller to Microsoft founder Bill Gates, for decades inventors have been churning out wild ideas to stop hurricanes before they hit land. Teller once suggested detonating a nuclear weapon to blow the storm off course, while Gates patented a series of pumps to push warm water down and cooler water up; neither plan got much traction.

The latest scheme—this one from Norway—proposes stretching a submerged “bubble net” across the path of an oncoming storm. To OceanTherm CEO Olav Hollingsæter, a hurricane’s swath of destruction could be slowed or even avoided using a technique that has kept Norwegian fjords ice-free since the late 1960s.
/Quote

https://www.wired.com/story/can-a-bubble-net-stop-a-hurricane-some-norwegians-think-so/

Interesting, that Bill Gates couldn't make the pump idea work. Let's see where this one goes....

hillberg

Hurricane Counter Measueres...;-)
Quote:
From H-bomb father Edward Teller to Microsoft founder Bill Gates, for decades inventors have been churning out wild ideas to stop hurricanes before they hit land. Teller once suggested detonating a nuclear weapon to blow the storm off course, while Gates patented a series of pumps to push warm water down and cooler water up; neither plan got much traction.

The latest scheme—this one from Norway—proposes stretching a submerged “bubble net” across the path of an oncoming storm. To OceanTherm CEO Olav Hollingsæter, a hurricane’s swath of destruction could be slowed or even avoided using a technique that has kept Norwegian fjords ice-free since the late 1960s.
/Quote

https://www.wired.com/story/can-a-bubble-net-stop-a-hurricane-some-norwegians-think-so/

Interesting, that Bill Gates couldn't make the pump idea work. Let's see where this one goes....
Bill Gates is not a scientist engineer or doctor - He's stole his invention from his college buds, got rich, got corrupted, got caught.
Reports have it , He and his wife were hanged in India for Crimes Against Humanity... :oops: Figure heads in place
As for nuclear detonation in a storm... That'd get a bit messy😫

Bubble net? That's one big net:unsure:

kolibri282

It has lately been argued that women should be denied the freedom to decide whether they are in a position to have a child or not.
The article below sheds a completely new light on the question, since we learn that for many American women childbearing ends with infant death due to the horrible US health system, specifically for poor women in America. It took me about two minutes to find the result below, there is probably a plethora of similar reports.

Quote:
The US has higher infant mortality than peer countries. In this paper, we combine micro-data from the US with similar data from four European countries to investigate this US infant mortality disadvantage. The US disadvantage persists after adjusting for potential di erential reporting of births near the threshold of viability. While the importance of birth weight varies across comparison countries, relative to all comparison countries the US has similar neonatal (<1 month) mortality but higher postneonatal (1-12 months) mortality. We document similar patterns across Census divisions within the US. The postneonatal mortality disadvantage is driven by poor birth outcomes among lower socioeconomic status individuals.
/Quote
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4856058/

It seems unbelievably hypocrite to deny women the right to decide whether they are in a position to have a child or not when at the same time those women who decide in favour of a child are left in the lurch and not given the health care that has been standard in all other civilized countries for over a hundred years now. Here mothers and babies are killed indeed by a broken US health system that offers poor Americans the sort of treatment that is otherwise only found in what the Donald termed "rat hole countries"

Quote:
The beginning of life in this country is frightening and uncertain. Care of expectant mothers is wildly uneven and grossly inadequate. Black women often die in childbirth, and so do their babies. The mortality rate of babies borne by African-American women is higher than in seventy other countries.
/Quote

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2020/09/03/what-ails-america/

Last edited:

hillberg

It has lately been argued that women should be denied the freedom to decide whether they are in a position to have a child or not.
The article below sheds a completely new light on the question, since we learn that for many American women childbearing ends with infant death due to the horrible US health system, specifically for poor women in America. It took me about two minutes to find the result below, there is probably a plethora of similar reports.

Quote:
The US has higher infant mortality than peer countries. In this paper, we combine micro-data from the US with similar data from four European countries to investigate this US infant mortality disadvantage. The US disadvantage persists after adjusting for potential di erential reporting of births near the threshold of viability. While the importance of birth weight varies across comparison countries, relative to all comparison countries the US has similar neonatal (<1 month) mortality but higher postneonatal (1-12 months) mortality. We document similar patterns across Census divisions within the US. The postneonatal mortality disadvantage is driven by poor birth outcomes among lower socioeconomic status individuals.
/Quote
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4856058/

It seems unbelievably hypocrite to deny women the right to decide whether they are in a position to have a child or not when at the same time those women who decide in favour of a child are left in the lurch and not given the health care that has been standard in all other civilized countries for over a hundred years now. Here mothers and babies are killed indeed by a broken US health system that offers poor Americans the sort of treatment that is otherwise only found in what the Donald termed "rat hole countries"

Quote:
The beginning of life in this country is frightening and uncertain. Care of expectant mothers is wildly uneven and grossly inadequate. Black women often die in childbirth, and so do their babies. The mortality rate of babies borne by African-American women is higher than in seventy other countries.
/Quote

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2020/09/03/what-ails-america/
Your Democrat plantation at work. Just remember their history and your story comes as no surprise,:sleep:
Slavery
Civil war
Jim Crow
Segregation
Congressional vote history (All against voting, Blacks, Women.
Killed Lincoln , Marten Luther King. JFK.
Support BLM Antifa & Communists of America

What ails America? Liberalism [FIND A CURE]

Did you read the nybooks story?🤗

It's about a guy in a German Hospital nearly dying at their hands when his appendix burst... Really Lotion:oops:

That's like waving a big gun around and putting it away in your belt & shooting your balls off... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mac

Aircraft
Preterm births is the leading cause of infant mortality in the U.S. Preterm births happen 50% of the time due to unplanned (just having fun?) pregnancies where the mother does not know she is even pregnant and does not seek healthcare advice in a timely fashion. Once you cross on a Saturday night ????

Edit: Obesity(mom's) doesn't help(70 other countries??). Drugs !! Doctors and Nurses can't dictate lifestyles. Found this in less than 2 minutes - there is probably a plethora of similar reports.

Saving a premature birth has it's odds in Germany.

Murder does not kneel to a beating heart - Abortion

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
The debates aren't going to change any minds, and IMHO your not going to see a feeble old man that you numskulls portray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Just read the Times special report on trump's taxes, he's going down, down, down, a Dem. songwriter has to write a song; it will be a major hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomasant

Aircraft
AR1, Aviomania Genesis Sport
Total Flight Time
3400+
I personally don't care about Trump's taxes or how many women he has slept with in the past. Everyone is entitled to their personal life. From what I understand, many Presidents were big womanizers. But if I believe he is having America's interests foremost, and keeping the promises that he made when he ran for election in 2016, that is all that matters to me.

hillberg

Just read the Times special report on trump's taxes, he's going down, down, down, a Dem. songwriter has to write a song; it will be a major hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know tax returns are private even for any president ?
Now lets see the rest in Congress & ole Joes. cause we all know Trump was rich before he got into politics.
The others became rich after politics 🤗

Out maneuvered again. Ukraine $$$$ prostitution $$$$$ China $$$$$ where was Hunter when Joe was VP? Where's Hunter now?

GITMO VACATIONS Call 1-800-DIP-SHIT

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
The debates aren't going to change any minds, and IMHO your not going to see a feeble old man that you numskulls portray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How dare you JBird!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I am not a numskull!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I get headaches all the time, there is plenty of feeling there :p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
Well I can't believe that they are Trump's real taxes. All information on any tax form is covered by the Privacy Act.
If you remember there is a woman IRS agent sitting in prison right now for releasing a couple of pages of a very old Trump tax return. She got 6 years.

So if they are real, I hope they catch who violated the law....oh wait only the DEMS Are Above the Law according to Pelosi and Schumer and that mini penis guy......what is his name......oh yeah it is Schifty Schiff.

I have to agree with thomasant , I don't care how many women he has slept with, I don't care if he ever paid taxes, what I care about is he taking care of the people and the country, is he keeping his promises......guess what -

YES HE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)😍😍😍😍😛😛😝😝😝😜😜😜🤪🤪🤪🤪🤩🤩🤩🤩

hillberg

How dare you JBird!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I am not a numskull!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I get headaches all the time, there is plenty of feeling there :p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D
J Birb needs this moment in time. Just wait on election night... 🤗 Just as obvious as the rallies

JOE BIDEN TO FLY INTO HIS NEXT RALLEY NEWS @ 10:00

Last edited:

GeneralPatton

Aircraft
RAF2000 EJ22 Certified Calidus turbo 269B Heli
Total Flight Time
People that write with cartoon symbols are by definition nonthinking numbskulls without enough critical thinking to separate themselves from preschoolers.
A stable genius should know that a signed fraudulent tax return is the easiest crime to prove and convict the perpetrator, just ask Al Capone.

hillberg

People that write with cartoon symbols are by definition nonthinking numbskulls without enough critical thinking to separate themselves from preschoolers.
A stable genius should know that a signed fraudulent tax return is the easiest crime to prove and convict the perpetrator, just ask Al Capone.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN. :ROFLMAO:
MORE FRAUD LIKE THE REACTION TO A VIRUS THAT HAS A 99.99% SURVIVAL RATE 🤗
Read the 2014 BMJ report at the CDC on how much masks work against viral situations :unsure:

or skip back to the start of "The Adventures of Lotion & Pilot" :oops:
Al Capone? Try the Rodham family.... H---->R<-----C

Really a New York Time story ? Damn you dig deep. Did you at least get your shoes dirty? Talk about "desperation". . . Trump has 2Q2Q already

mail in ballots? really? You are a special kind of stupid

Last edited:

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
If I didn't write with cartoon symbols, people like you wouldn't understand the meaning

Mac

Aircraft
A certain stripper won't be using this SEASONAL tax preparer anymore !!!!
Hunter's China Tax Preparer.jpg
$$$$ China Ties $$$$
$$$$ Flying on Air Force 2 has it perks $$$$

Al Capone points towards Alcatraz

Last edited: