President trump

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
People that write with cartoon symbols are by definition nonthinking numbskulls without enough critical thinking to separate themselves from preschoolers.
A stable genius should know that a signed fraudulent tax return is the easiest crime to prove and convict the perpetrator, just ask Al Capone.
If I didn't write with cartoon symbols, people like you wouldn't understand the meaning

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
A certain stripper won't be using this SEASONAL tax preparer anymore !!!!
Hunter's China Tax Preparer.jpg
$$$$ China Ties $$$$
$$$$ Flying on Air Force 2 has it perks $$$$

Al Capone points towards Alcatraz

Last edited:

hillberg

kolibri282

Quote: does not seek healthcare advice in a timely fashion /Quote

Where should you find advice if there is no insurance for you?

Quote: In the US 28.5 Million people are uninsured/Quote
Quote: The maternal mortality rate in Germany is 6 per 100000 life birth in the US it is 14(!!)/Quote
Quote: In 2017 US health spending was $ 10207 per capita in Germany $ 5848 /Quote

US citizens pay between two and three times as much for the same treatment and the same quality of treatment than Germans.

If you can not pay your health insurance in Germany, e.g. because you are unemployed, social security, to which all citizens are entitled, covers your health insurance as well.

The US health care system is just as much of a mess than the Donald's inept handling of COVID

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
He cheats on his taxes, oh you don't care, probably some of you cheat on your taxes, you feel guilty? that's why you don't care that our president, the man you love, the man that cheats on his beautiful wife, the man that lies lies lies, the man that cheated family out of there share of the inheritance, the man that cheated sub-contractors, cheat, cheat, cheat, it's endless, he's a con man, he's rotten to the core, I can smell him from CJ, he's your kind of man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hillberg

Quote: does not seek healthcare advice in a timely fashion /Quote

Where should you find advice if there is no insurance for you?

Quote: In the US 28.5 Million people are uninsured/Quote
Quote: The maternal mortality rate in Germany is 6 per 100000 life birth in the US it is 14(!!)/Quote
Quote: In 2017 US health spending was $ 10207 per capita in Germany $ 5848 /Quote

US citizens pay between two and three times as much for the same treatment and the same quality of treatment than Germans.

If you can not pay your health insurance in Germany, e.g. because you are unemployed, social security, to which all citizens are entitled, covers your health insurance as well.

Look at all that pile of taxes you pay... Guess you've never heard of Medi (your state here) programs - In the US you are afforded treatment regardless if you can pay.

Again you stuff a pistol in your shorts and "Blam!" off goes the nads . . . We've got lower taxes and without Obamacare our health care is lots better

Try GEICO and you to can save 15% on your car insurance 🤗

hillberg

He cheats on his taxes, oh you don't care, probably some of you cheat on your taxes, you feel guilty? that's why you don't care that our president, the man you love, the man that cheats on his beautiful wife, the man that lies lies lies, the man that cheated family out of there share of the inheritance, the man that cheated sub-contractors, cheat, cheat, cheat, it's endless, he's a con man, he's rotten to the core, I can smell him from CJ, he's your kind of man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's okay. Is that nasty Orange Man in the room with you right now?

Really it's just a fake news in paper just like Russia Muller and Big Mikes sex

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
As a CPA I know he does not do his own books or prepare his own taxes personal or corporate. That just very naive of the liberal media!!! How could you believe it and then repeat it?

A view from the middle of both sides REALITY and truth to them:
I did not write this...
Dem's see Trump’s arrogance, Rep's see Trump’s confidence. Dem's see Trump’s nationalism, Rep's see Trump’s patriotism. Dem's hear Trump’s unsophisticated words, Rep's hear Trump’s honesty. Dem's see Trump’s racism, Rep's see Trump’s words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative. Dem's see Trump as a Republican, Rep's see Trump as a Patriot. Dem's see Trump as a dictator, Rep's see Trump as a leader. Dem's see Trump as an Authoritarian, Rep's see Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms. Dem's see Trump as childish, Rep's see Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave into the lies. Dem's see Trump as an unpolished politician, Rep's see Trump as a breath of fresh air. Dem's think Trump hates immigrants, Rep's know Trump is married to an immigrant. Dem's see Trump putting an end to immigration in America, Rep's see Trump welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY. Dem's see Trump’s cages at the border, Rep's see Obama’s cages at the border. Dem's see Trump with a struggling economy, Rep's see Trump with an amazing economy until the Democrats shut it down. Dem's see the violence in the streets and call it “Trump’s America”, Rep's see the violence in the streets of Democratic-run cities who are refusing Trump’s help and call it “Liberal America.” Dem's want someone more Presidential, Rep's are happy we have someone who finally doesn’t just talk the talk but actually walks the walk.
Dem's and Rep's See things very differently like 180 degrees.
=======

Don't worry, guys, Jay does not have a vote his Cousin Arlen will cancel it out. Hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
What independents are offered, and why our vote will be the same this election. The Dem's and the Rep's will vote the same it more like a religion not solutions. For independents it solutions!

The Dem's are offering exactly the same as they have for the last 30 years with the addition to hate Trump with them. Exactly the same as the last election they will raise taxes to make corporations pay their fair share and more healthcare. That will only tax manufacture, that just returned, and our jobs back to China. Creating wealth for their middle-class again, not ours!

What Trump understands is economic laws and how to compete with countries for JOBS?
Continuation of his successful policies will create full employment and the middle-class will not be left behind as long as we keep tax rates that compete with China's. Manufacturers will continue to return with their jobs and pay US taxes.

Not leaving the middle-class behind is not just a saying to get votes for independents!! We know the only legal ways the middle-class has to gain wealth is the lottery, inheritance, start a successful business, or JOBs where wages raise by market forces as each sector nears full-employment creating scarcity. It is called supply and demand and I'm not sure Dem's of today even know these laws exist. It's impossible to get the US corp's back from China by raising taxes. The stockholder will sell their shares because they cannot return the same after-tax profit as in China to the stockholders, repeating the history of the last 30 years of leaving the middle-class jobs behind with no raises, and the US corp's will be once again forced to move offshore.

Last edited:

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+

No JBird that is not it at all.
The TRUTH is, NONE OF THAT IS PROVEN!
Those are just accusations, if the taxes and stuff were true, he would have been arrested along time ago. The IRS does not let things like that go on for years and definitely not for DECADES.

If the press can prove it, why couldn't the IRS, US Attorneys office, Secret Service,.US Marshals, or the FBI find any of this stuff during the vetting process for his run for office? You do know the get vetted by all law enforcement before they get on the ballot, right?

Exactly, the DEMS play on the fact you are stupid and don't know that the government law enforcement agencies look for anything you've done before you run for president to make sure you don't get arrested while in office.

Being a DEM is EXACTLY the same as a herd animal, the first cow runs over the edge of the cliff the herd follows. The first DEM screams the lie, you all repeat it and accept it as fact.

JBird, just say MOOOOOO, and keep repeating it.

Last edited:

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
I didn't have to pay taxes 10 out of the last 15 years either, because I have a good accountant.

So, does that mean I can't run for president after Pence in 2032???!!!

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
"Where should you find advice if there is no insurance for you?"
It is as simple as Calling 1-800-311-BABY They will set the mother up with FREE health care in their area.
That doesn't cure the initial problem of getting pregnant without plans for the future.
The best way to promote a LAYABOUT LIFESTYLE is to give LAYABOUTS $$free government handouts$$.

The LAYABOUTS are loyal voters.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
Big difference from not paying to not owing.

Do you think Pence will win in 2028?

Absolutely Pence will win 8 years.

How do you know Trump owes taxes?

Back in 2009, the IRS audited me and said I owed them $40,000.00. I fought the IRS for 9 years, and in the end, they discovered that in fact, I didn't owe them anything for 2009, they owed me!

Was I automatically guilty just because they made a mistake and took so long to correct it?

Give the guy a chance, let the verdict come in before you hang him.

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
The guy's a crook, cheat, cheat, cheat, down, down, down, good-by, aw-fresh air.

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
The guy's a crook, cheat, cheat, cheat, down, down, down, good-by, aw-fresh air.

Ok, I really do understand what you're saying. You're right everything you said is 100% right. However we quit talking about Biden a few posts ago.

Now we are talking about Trump ;)

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
You can paint it any way you want, sooner or later he's gone.