President trump

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Hey John, thanks for the input.
Don't forget, even though we have opposite views, I was your chauffeur in Spanish Fork for a week!~🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁
It looks like I'm going to get my medical back and can start flying again.
We need to do that again. Micheal is above San Fran and closer to both of you. It's just about the same distance for me.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Arlen ended up soloing here in CJ, but he never finished sport license gyro; he went on to get his sport license fixed-wing, sold the gyro, built volks powered Sonex, he's flying out of Reno were he moved. I really like Micheal as a CFI, but we now have a CFI, Wolf Emonds, at our local airport, 3S4, so if I ever finish, it will be up here.
Oh, good luck with your medical!

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
John, I thought your Mom lived in Orinda?
Micheal's training out Petaluma Municipal Airport, O69. I spent half my life in the area.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Arlen ended up soloing here in CJ, but he never finished sport license gyro; he went on to get his sport license fixed-wing, sold the gyro, built volks powered Sonex, he's flying out of Reno were he moved. I really like Micheal as a CFI, but we now have a CFI, Wolf Emonds, at our local airport, 3S4, so if I ever finish, it will be up here.
Oh, good luck with your medical!
As long as I'm flying anything I'm happy. But FW's are more like a truck. I use the Archer and had to fly at 10K and 12K feet for winds and a few mountains to fly to Spanish Fork. Was going to rent a car and you stepped up and we made it a party. Thank you.
Gyro's I get there the same but it's a magic carpet ride down low and slow to enjoy the sights and so much more fun.

How does he like it? What model is it the V tail or straight tail version?

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
John, I thought your Mom lived in Orinda?
Micheal's training out Petaluma Municipal Airport, O69. I spent half my life in the area.
No that's my sister's house that we visit all the time that was close to Arlen. Mom prefers living here she says living with me does not feel like I feel it is a burden to me. We have fun.

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
It's nice to hear that you have fun with your Mom; I look back on the past and wish I'd done things that I didn't do with my Mom because I thought I'd do it later, then there comes a day when you can't because there gone.
I'm out; the guys are getting bummed, they want to talk politics.

hillberg

Be well JBirb. We all have our own bummers - No exceptions .

On the Rona front

Ages 0-19 ------ 99.997%

Ages 20-49 -----99.98%

Ages 50-69 -----99.5%

Ages 70+ --------94.6%

These are the survival rates if you catch the bug. CDC Atlanta

On Joe's front
Ukraine corruption ties to prostitution and human trafficking and money from Ukraine White Russia China and the ex Moscow Mayors wife.

A House & Senate sub committee report.

Last edited:

hillberg

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
BEAU is really going to be pissed if RUTHIE stops by to tell Beau what Hunter had been doing to his WIFE "Hallie" since he died !!!

Hunter and Daddy Joe figured no one alive could tell Beau !!!
The Biden Family

hillberg

BEAU is really going to be pissed if RUTHIE stops by to tell Beau what Hunter had been doing to his WIFE "Hallie" since he died !!!

Hunter and Daddy Joe figured no one alive could tell Beau !!!
The Biden Family
Probably too busy shaking hands with old friends like Poppy Bush McCain Hitler Stalin & Ole Karl to get to family matters.

From the freezer next to the Otter PoPs to the fire.

SO THIS IS THE FUTURE WITH THESE FOOLS?
Fullsized image

Last edited:

hillberg

PORTLAND IS A SPECIAL CASE OF STUPID
Antifa/BLM burns everything down riot and murder and these fuckwits want to declare an EMERGENCY with the Proud Boys?

Can't display a more anti American treasonous act then this. Supporting domestic terrorists -Aid and comfort to the Enemy-

Ya can't make this shit up....

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Yeah, they don't want a bunch of white 15-? year-olds masturbating all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac

Aircraft
ANTIFA = bunch of white 15-? year-olds masturbating all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Yeah, they don't want a bunch of white 15-? year-olds masturbating all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not it at all, they are all races and buring down the city, destroying businesses and shooting cops.............now the city council want more police....imagine that

Mac

Aircraft
Even Osama Bin Ladin knew
Bin Ladin and Biden.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...sident-obama/2012/03/16/gIQAwN5RGS_story.html

Osama Bin Ladin wanted to target the aircraft of President Obama and Gen. David H. Petraeus and kill them both !!!

Afganistan

the al-Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant, β€œis that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency. . . . Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.

Biden was the only one who voted against taking out Osama Bin Ladin

Last edited:

kolibri282

By the end of last year the US was assessed to be one of the countries on the globe that was best prepared for a pandemic. Today the US is leading the deaths statistics over rat hole countries like Brazil or India.

Some insight as to what happened can be found in the article below:

Quote:
Had I died, my death would have been all too typical, a passing into sad statistics. Far too many Americans have needlessly departed life this year.
/Quote

Quote:
The beginning of life in this country is frightening and uncertain. Care of expectant mothers is wildly uneven and grossly inadequate. Black women often die in childbirth, and so do their babies. The mortality rate of babies borne by African-American women is higher than in seventy other countries.
/Quote

Quote:
In 1980, when I was ten, Americans lived on average about a year less than inhabitants of countries of comparable wealth. By 2020, when I was fifty, the difference in life expectancy had grown to nearly four years. It is not that other countries have more knowledge or better doctors. It is that they have better systems.
The gap between the United States and other countries grew in 2020, since no democracy mishandled the coronavirus pandemic as we have done
/Quote

Quote:
Our botching of a pandemic is the latest symptom of our malady, of a politics that deals out pain and death rather than security and health, profit for a few rather than prosperity for the many.
/Quote

Attachments

• 91-DIVOC-countries_US_Brz_Ind.png
    91-DIVOC-countries_US_Brz_Ind.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: