President trump

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Hey John, when did you install the solar panels? Who manufactures the panels? I might be interested! Do you still live on 73 st?
I bought Samsung if IIRC they were the most efficient & productive at the time and a SolarEdge inverter with IronRail tacks it a brand name if I remember it correctly.
They are cost-effective. The bids I got were from 46K to 52K for the same system I designed myself that cost me only 17K to install myself. But I also got a contractors discount as I have so many contractors that used to be clients and now friends.

I have my design drawing that I did a post here a year or so ago for someone else. I'll see if I can find it. But I upgraded my computer and did not move all the files back. So might have to fire up the old computer to upload it again if you are interested in saving money.
I also am now buying used laptop batteries for less than a dollar a battery compared to 10 dollars per batter new and building two Tesla power wall battery banks. Though I've not worked on it since the group insurance project and the college engineering student projects took priority.

hillberg

The Judge and bailiff stood before the two as a framed picture of the US President watched from a wood paneled walnut ash stained wall.

Lotion blinked , Was that bastard on the wall laughing at him? Really it was just a photograph, or was it? The Orange Man winked and stuck his tongue out at him and winked once more. Lotions thoughts and wishes came to a sudden concussive end.

"HOW DO YOU PLEA ?"

Confused Lotion & Pilot hugged each other and trembled at the sight of Judge Dredd who oddly looked like his favorite actor Sylvester Stallone.

"What?"

"NOT WHAT, HOW DO YOU PLEA?"

"Please Mr. Judge man court boss" The two sang out shivering and bowing to the floor groveling on their bellies their collective butts in the air.
"Please don't be me massta I'll be a good Toby and tote that barge and lift that bail and kiss mammys feet!"

Dredd looked down at the two goombas as they groveled and softly spoke his thoughts "You got to be shitting me . . ."

"YOU TWO WERE FOUND TO BE OBSTRUCTING A RUNWAY, DANCING IN THE NUDE, CONDUCTING LEWD & LASCIVIOUS ACTS IN PUBLIC
EATING UNIFORMS WITHOUT PROPER UTENSILS AND MANORS BECOMING A PIG"

"HOW DO YOU TWO PLEAD?"

"Well we're engaged"

"WELL DISENGAGE"

"But we're in love and "

"WHAT'S YOUR PLEA?"

"Oh , Ah. . . not out fault?"

The clerk bailiff cleared her throat "You're supposed to say guilty or not guilty or plea insanity or no contest" She handed the two paper coveralls as the Judge rolled his eyes at the display of total stupidity - The coveralls can only go on one way but these two found just the wrong way to make origami look F.U.B.A.R. now the two looked like wrinkled Ralphs grocery bags after Berrys night of angry sex with Big Mike with a double bagger.
Even he believed in safe sex. Can't have it if you have to look at it.
But enough of that...

"Okay are we ready? --->I HAM THE WALL! <--- HOW DO YOU PLEAD?"

"Ham the Law?" Lotion squeaked in confusion

"I WHAM THE SLAW!"

"??????"

"I ZAM THE HALL! . . ." The Judge shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose " I am the law, I am the Law" He then struck a pose put his hands on his hips and announced to the world of Lotion and Pilot.

"I AM THE LAW! How do you guys plead? It's getting close to lunch time and I'm late for my shuffle board game so can you just say guilty and we can get this moving please?"

"Guilty and can we get this moving please?"

The picture on the wall started laughing as the Judge carried out the sentence. Lotion & Pilot were not pleased not pleased at all.

The two staggered out of judgment their cheeks aglow a rosie red but that wasn't the real reason of their embarrassment the Judges order of
"Bailiff whack their pee pee" was enough for any grown man to cry let alone these two soi goombas of the air.

The picture of the Bad Orange man was laughing rolling on the floor as the Judge of Dredd clapped his hands together and exclaiming
"TIME FOR LUNCH I'LL MAKE MY SHUFFLE BOARD GAME AFTER ALL" He strutted past the two "I AM THE LAW!"

The old lady smiled brightly "I surely whacked their pee pee's , I bet old Joe would love to get some of that action!"
Image result for Judge Dredd Sylvester Stallone

kolibri282

Quote: If that was your only intent. I owe you an apology for misunderstanding that you were saying it could not be done. /Quote
Thank you so much for saying this, John! Our world is facing unprecedented challenges, so I honestly wish you the best of luck with your project, since we need every single contribution for saving this world for our children. My own interest in auto gyros was actually sparked by an idea to harvest renewable energy, so let's hope we'll succeed!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
PS: Yes will be on 73rd street until my 94-year-old mother passes then I get to become a gyro gypsy, like Christeen, on the road all years visiting friends with gyros in tow, and will rent the house out. I only came back in country to take care of Mon. She was 84 then and still going strong. I'm starting to suspect she will outlive me! I tell her I'm starting to wonder what kind of a world I will leave her. I'm trying to fix it but no joy.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Quote: If that was your only intent. I owe you an apology for misunderstanding that you were saying it could not be done. /Quote
Thank you so much for saying this, John! Our world is facing unprecedented challenges, so I honestly wish you the best of luck with your project, since we need every single contribution for saving this world for our children. My own interest in auto gyros was actually sparked by an idea to harvest renewable energy, so let's hope we'll succeed!
There is so much time. It can easily be solved!!! Just all stop compaining strickly for political POWER and start thinking of real solutions. Too much C02 just pump it into green houses in the all our deserts. We could keep C02 to any level you wanted feed the growing polulation at the same time as plants are made out of C02. They love it.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
I have a bad habit of telling the truth. My brother said you don't just tell them the truth you hit them over the head with pure blunt logic. I need to learn tack but have failed.
However, it also requires telling the truth when I'm wrong and is why I apologize to you for misunderstanding your intent.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Once corporate farmers in mass start paying for and start doing this there may come a day when we need to create more pollution if we want these large C02 farms to continue.
Now that will be ironic in my book, reduce pollutions today only to discover we can use it for mankind's benefit and we need more to keep it going.

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: However, it also requires I telling the truth when I'm wrong and is why I apologize to you for misunderstanding your intent. /Quote
I am trying to apologize whenever I'm wrong too... it ain't easy, the more so since I may not be aware of some pitfalls in another language, so please tell me honestly where I have trespassed the lines of civilized exchange of views, I would really like to apologize!

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
I bought Samsung if IIRC they were the most efficient & productive at the time and a SolarEdge inverter with IronRail tacks it a brand name if I remember it correctly.
They are cost-effective. The bids I got were from 46K to 52K for the same system I designed myself that cost me only 17K to install myself. But I also got a contractors discount as I have so many contractors that used to be clients and now friends.

I have my design drawing that I did a post here a year or so ago for someone else. I'll see if I can find it. But I upgraded my computer and did not move all the files back. So might have to fire up the old computer to upload it again if you are interested in saving money.
I also am now buying used laptop batteries for less than a dollar a battery compared to 10 dollars per batter new and building two Tesla power wall battery banks. Though I've not worked on it since the group insurance project and the college engineering student projects took priority.
Please do post it, if you don't mind John.

Thanks
David

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Quote: However, it also requires I telling the truth when I'm wrong and is why I apologize to you for misunderstanding your intent. /Quote
I am trying to apologize whenever I'm wrong too... it ain't easy, the more so since I may not be aware of some pitfalls in another language, so please tell me honestly where I have trespassed the lines of civilized exchange of views, I would really like to apologize!
That will be hard to do. I do not take complaints personally. I thank them for pointing out the problem and just start thinking of solutions to solve them.
I was not offended by your or anyone posts, I still like you as a person, mine and their opinions are worth exactly what we are paying for them. And the power of forgiveness in me is automatically after all these years of practice. Instance forgiveness allows me to not even think of it again. Forgiveness is not intuitive, revenge brings the burden of guilt. True forgiveness is the gift you give yourself for true peace of mind and no regrets. Just watch your back with those people.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Please do post it, if you don't mind John.

Thanks
David
Dang, I hate the time it takes to fire up the old computer but it will accelerate your project as I researched them for over a year before I designed and built it.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
PS:
Life example: Still have most of my friends from grade school on. That is not because they are perfect people. It's only I have to accept the good and the bad in even family members. It's only because of true forgiveness that allows me to keep all of my family and friends forever. It works nothing else does.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
PS: Oh, no battery backup then you do not need an essential load panel that only runs off the batteries or non-essential load. Just one panel is required without batteries unless you want the entire house to be run off the batteries.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Hey John, thanks for the input.
Don't forget, even though we have opposite views, I was your chauffeur in Spanish Fork for a week!~🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
My essential load is the heat and air (don't need it in San Diego most of the year), kitchen, security system, washer and dryer, outside lights, bathrooms, computer equipment outlets, and TV outlets in all the rooms.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Don't forget, even though we have opposite views, I was your chauffeur in Spanish Fork for a week!~🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁
You are a good friend, I enjoy your company. I have Rep's that hate me when the Dem's are in power too.
Just bring your cousin he always on the right side and promised me last time he will always cancel out your vote!!
Love ya bro but your cousin uses logic not an emotion to vote.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
That was a fun week with both of you!!!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Thanks John, I really do appreciate it. I want to build my next home as much off grid as possible.
Well, that is the system that will do it...