President trump

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
I was going to ignore skyguy's whataboutism Obama questions to avoid more childish responses, but it seems me ignoring him is too much for him to handle. So I've give a reasoned, accusation free response, but I don't expect a similar response in kind. The last few posts have been surprisingly civil, including an apology, so there's hope.

First off skyguy, please quote where I "called everyone a racist or a fool" or "accused or verbally assaulted someone else with lies and Party politics". I'll admit to "Always Trumper" not as an insult, no more than "Never Trumper", more as a short cut to the truth of fanatic "Trump is the Messiah" followers.

To answer your Obama ACA "keep your plan" question: I'm sure it was something he wanted to deliver but given the complexity of the US insurance landscape and constant efforts to scuttle instead of helping improve it by Republicans, it was a foolish thing to assert.

Why did Obama win the Nobel Peace prize? Well the official reason is "The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons." This is a reason Trump need not worry about meeting. He scuttles agreements the US is a part of, not create them. The Middle East Trump "Peace" Deal (funny it's a "Peace Deal" when there's already peace between the nations) is more a written acknowledgment of the status quo with some F35s thrown in. Any real Peace Deal must include the Palestinians. This deal is Israel and moderate muslin nations teaming up against Iran so they don't become the next Yemen. In the end not a bad thing if you're okay with the UAE getting F35s I suppose. No real change unless Shia lead countries join the pact.

Any how, I'm sure another reason Obama won the Peace Prize is an acknowledgement of how far the US has come given it's slavery past, which I'm sure gave impoverished people of color hope around the world.

I expect an explosive diarrhea of adolescent insults to follow. Prove me wrong, I triple dog dare you.
Well I don't assault, and Obama did nothing in the international community. There were no peace summitts, no peace agreements, no attempt to end conflicts......nothing. Obama had been in office for 9 months when the award was announced. According to the Nobel Committee the award takes 4 to 6 months to consider and select. So that means Obama had to be nominated by January 31 2009, because nominations are not accepted after that for 2009. So now your are trying to say that in 11days that Obama strengthened international diplomacy? You really believe that statement? He could not do anything for diplomacy before the day he was sworn in, and in the next 11 days he got the White House in order, that is what all presidents HAVE to do. He also had nothing to do with the country's growth from slavery to modern day, if that is the case the award belongs to the people of this country, we as a whole grew and learned in order for him to become President. He did nothing to earn that award which tarnishes what it used to stand for, a person's accomplishments for peace.

Trumps peace deals are really peace deals, true the countries were NOT in an active conflict of arms. However that does not mean peace existed between them. They did NO deals at all for political means, monetary means, or anything really. They have hated, and that is the correct term I have been in all three countries for extended times, they hated and probably still do hate Israel. I am impressed that he pulled it off in less than 2 months, hell that he pulled it off at all.

I also served in Serbia along with all my brothers in arms. Anyone that was there can tell you they would rather kill each other by hand to hand if they had no weapons than even let the other breath. So an economic peace agreement for normalization again is amazing.

All peace deals, ALL OF THEM the US brokers always involves weapons, money, defense systems......Obama tried to hide giving IRAN 150 BILLION dollars in CASH before he signed the peace deal with Iran, he paid a ransom for temporary peace which they violated the entire time.............so you say what about Trumps deals???? He did not give the worlds largest terrorists stronghold billions in cash............Obama did and that is a FACT.

My questions are not traps, but instances where one tries to get a Dem/Liberal to see both sides, because as a norm you won't. You can not have a discussion with a Dem, when you ask what Biden's Policies are, you get insulted, yelled at, called a racists or just totally ignored.

I can and mostly do respond civilly and clearly to questions on my positions. Insult me and then cry you are a victim....you get what you deserve. I don't spin, my questions are real, and I am really looking for answers. If you look back you will see I am not supporting any party I said clearly that I mostly vote for the lesser of all evils, I am a registered independent/libertarian. I believe in the constitution and the laws of this country. I gladly put my life on hold to serve my entire young adult life for this country and its people. Just to insure you will have the rights you so happily deserve and use.What I see from Biden, his past and the Dem's actions (proved by evidence) of them trying to unseat a duly elected president. Harrassing Trump before he took office to NOW.....no body deserves that. In my 20 years of service I glady without complaint followed all policies of the elected President even though I really did not like them at all. He was elected by the people so he was my president too.

Also as a soldier I learned, if you have to defend yourself, attack and push back as hard as you can. Be civil to me and I will be civil to you. When I counter your party rhetorc with facts, don't insult me, just post facts and we can talk about it.

hillberg

I was going to ignore skyguy's whataboutism Obama questions to avoid more childish responses, but it seems me ignoring him is too much for him to handle. So I've give a reasoned, accusation free response, but I don't expect a similar response in kind. The last few posts have been surprisingly civil, including an apology, so there's hope.

First off skyguy, please quote where I "called everyone a racist or a fool" or "accused or verbally assaulted someone else with lies and Party politics". I'll admit to "Always Trumper" not as an insult, no more than "Never Trumper", more as a short cut to the truth of fanatic "Trump is the Messiah" followers.

To answer your Obama ACA "keep your plan" question: I'm sure it was something he wanted to deliver but given the complexity of the US insurance landscape and constant efforts to scuttle instead of helping improve it by Republicans, it was a foolish thing to assert.

Why did Obama win the Nobel Peace prize? Well the official reason is "The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons." This is a reason Trump need not worry about meeting. He scuttles agreements the US is a part of, not create them. The Middle East Trump "Peace" Deal (funny it's a "Peace Deal" when there's already peace between the nations) is more a written acknowledgment of the status quo with some F35s thrown in. Any real Peace Deal must include the Palestinians. This deal is Israel and moderate muslin nations teaming up against Iran so they don't become the next Yemen. In the end not a bad thing if you're okay with the UAE getting F35s I suppose. No real change unless Shia lead countries join the pact.

Any how, I'm sure another reason Obama won the Peace Prize is an acknowledgement of how far the US has come given it's slavery past, which I'm sure gave impoverished people of color hope around the world.

I expect an explosive diarrhea of adolescent insults to follow. Prove me wrong, I triple dog dare you.
You think ACA was for health care? It did anything but, Read the thousand odd pages. No wonder they had to "pass it before they read it"
It impacted all businesses with thirty or more employees the fees and costs per each employee went up three hundred percent and the limits of available service and the payment of doctors caused a harsh environment for any employer. High costs and no service. The cure of avoiding such cost? Part time work. It wrecked the economy. If you were Native Tribes you got fucked by Indian Affairs as the mandate if not carried out would strip the whole care system from the whole tribe, Even birth control payment for men. No ACA? then the IRS code came in to bear, Yea, ACA was a total scheme to harm the economy - nothing more.
Obamas peace prize was more a "hope" or virtual signaling as Airab Spring Benghazi and Berrys JV team killed hundreds of thousands.

You are delusional if Berry & Hillarys State department helped anyone but themselves.
And Palestine is not a people ethnic race or country = Read the charter and remember its history - Arafat knew the truth, A weapon to push Israel into the sea. nothing more.

How was your honeymoon with Lotion? Heard you wore his favorite Little Pink apron with "Work will make you free" on it.

Last edited:

kolibri282

One key statement to me, John, is:
Quote: Climate does not change that quickly and we have 100's of years /Quote

That's in stark contrast to the current climate change models:
Quote: Unchecked greenhouse gas emissions would expose 3.4 million existing homes worth $1.75 trillion to a 10% or higher annual risk of flooding by 2100 /Quote
https://www.climatecentral.org/news/ocean-at-the-door-new-homes-in-harms-way-zillow-analysis-21953

2100 is just eighty years away, so if people believe what you say their children will have lost all the money invested in homes their parents baught, because nobody will want a house that is so severely threatened by flooding.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-67736-6/figures/2
from here:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-67736-6
I wonder John, how accurate you deem your prediction, given that thousands of scientists, who spend their whole life researching these questions, arrive at very different results.

As to COVID the US death rate is again well above 800 per day, so with 196763 total death so far America will be the first country to surpass 200000 deaths by Sunday or Monday, thanks to the Covidiot in Chief.
Quote:
The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September.
/Quote
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientific-american-endorses-joe-biden/

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
The Middle East Trump "Peace" Deal (funny it's a "Peace Deal" when there's already peace between the nations) is more a written acknowledgment of the status quo with some F35s thrown in. Any real Peace Deal must include the Palestinians. This deal is Israel and moderate muslin nations teaming up against Iran so they don't become the next Yemen. In the end not a bad thing if you're okay with the UAE getting F35s I suppose. No real change unless Shia lead countries join the pact.
It is true that it a deal between moderate muslin nations teaming up with Isreal for the 1st time in history against a common enemy IRAN who has been destabilizing the region mainly after we took Sadem Insane out over 20 years ago.

That's at least 4 administrations where all past presidents could have/should have done the same "Peace Deal" whereas you point out they hated each other but there were not at war. Difficult to define that as peace between the nations.
Nothing has changed in 20 years but like all of Trump's other campaign promises offered only the Trump Administration actually got it done. Same with moving the Jewish Embassy, Obama and all past presidents promised they would move it solely to get their vote, Only Trump does what he says with all of his campaign promises, except for the wall = so far.

Imagine if Obama had the historic first in my lifetime peace agreement between Jews and Arabs. Would you be repeating the literal media tiring to dimish this real historic accomplishment???? No they/you would not. You would be rightfully singing his praises. Then the Reps would be desperately trying to diminish it with the exact same illogical facts.
This is a major historic event NO MATTER WHICH PRESIDENT GOT IT DONE. It applies more pressure that can help lead to the Palestinian's coming to the table as more and more Arabs states join them against IRAN spread of terrorism in their countries.

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
It is true that it a deal between moderate muslin nations teaming up with Isreal for the 1st time in history against a common enemy IRAN who has been destabilizing the region mainly after we took Sadem Insane out over 20 years ago.

That's at least 4 administrations where all past presidents could have/should have done the same "Peace Deal" whereas you point out they hated each other but there were not at war. Difficult to define that as peace between the nations.
Nothing has changed in 20 years but like all of Trump's other campaign promises offered only the Trump Administration actually got it done. Same with moving the Jewish Embassy, Obama and all past presidents promised they would move it solely to get their vote, Only Trump does what he says with all of his campaign promises, except for the wall = so far.

Imagine if Obama had the historic first in my lifetime peace agreement between Jews and Arabs. Would you be repeating the literal media tiring to dimish this real historic accomplishment???? No they/you would not. You would be rightfully singing his praises. Then the Reps would be desperately trying to diminish it with the exact same illogical facts.
This is a major historic event NO MATTER WHICH PRESIDENT GOT IT DONE. It applies more pressure that can help lead to the Palestinian's coming to the table as more and more Arabs states join them against IRAN spread of terrorism in their countries.
You are so RIGHT in all you have said. Alot of promises Trump made he has kept, and some of them are truely GREAT, but because of the Trump Derangement Syndrome ALMOST all Dem's suffer from, they try to spin them as evil and not a true accomplishment.

As far as the wall goes....he is trying.

Can you imagine if the Dems had helped instead of keeping Trump busy with all the lawsuits, court injuctions, false narratives that make him spend so much time defending himself, and especially allt he bogus hearings and the sham IMPEACHMENT.................how much this president could have really gotten done for the people? He has done alot and could have done more but the Dems throw rocks in the road, block the path, a wrench in the works at every turn to try and discredit Trump...................

We would be in a fantastic place economically and socially if the Dems had decided to work with the Reps in congress and with the President instead of trying to stop everything.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
One key statement to me, John, is:
Quote: Climate does not change that quickly and we have 100's of years /Quote

That's in stark contrast to the current climate change models:
Quote: Unchecked greenhouse gas emissions would expose 3.4 million existing homes worth $1.75 trillion to a 10% or higher annual risk of flooding by 2100 /Quote
https://www.climatecentral.org/news/ocean-at-the-door-new-homes-in-harms-way-zillow-analysis-21953

2100 is just eighty years away, so if people believe what you say their children will have lost all the money invested in homes their parents baught, because nobody will want a house that is so severely threatened by flooding.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-67736-6/figures/2
from here:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-67736-6
I wonder John, how accurate you deem your prediction, given that thousands of scientists, who spend their whole life researching these questions, arrive at very different results.
Understand, the way I keep my math skills up is by doing publish scientific formulas and I find errors in about 1 out of 20.
I researched this by reaching out to the scientist that did the research for the report.
I fond 2 errors in the math back in 2009 or 2010 and pointed them out to them and the world. And pointed out the ocean and plants life C0s absorption rates are unknown to science and were hardcoded 3 fudge factors in their algorithm that gave them melt dates of 2008, 2013, and then 2020 all wrong. I also found and pointed out an error in Scrips research on warming water temperature one year before another real scientist found the same error. I went to scripts as it in S.D. tool the math with a thumb drive and could not get into see the Dr. Gave it to the secretary and he must not have even looked at it because no retraction printed until one of them found the same error over a year later.
Their original algorithm math had it increasing temperatures in all SEASONS LINARLY. I pointed out way back them in 2010 at least. They did not change it until just a year or so ago but the fudge factors are still there.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
I hate both party whining and not being part of or even offering any solutions.
They are current solutions being actually used in the coal new coal-powered plants and gas separation science being tested last year.
They really is NEW clean coal systems. Carbon capture and storage -- perhaps the most promising clean coal technology -- catches and sequesters carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from stationary sources like power plants. Since CO2 contributes to global warming, reducing its release into the atmosphere has become a major international concern. In order to discover the most efficient and economical means of carbon capture, researchers have developed several technologies.

Fuel-gas separation removes CO2 with a solvent, strips off the CO2 with steam, and condenses the steam into a concentrated stream. Flue gas separation renders commercially usable CO2, which helps offset its price. Another process, oxy-fuel combustion, burns the fuel in pure or enriched oxygen to create a flue gas composed primarily of CO2 and water -- this sidesteps the energy-intensive process of separating the CO2 from other flue gasses. A third technology, pre-combustion capture, removes the CO2 before it's burned as a part of a gasification process.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Then there is my common sense solution I've not heard any leader including Trump offer the world.
It is so simple to kill 3 birds with one stone.
Assumed known facts. Plants use CO2 to build their cell structure. The increase in C0S has already created what NASA terms as the greening effect extending from the equator outwards.
What we know form 2 past History Eras is as the C02 content increased to over 2000PPM to 4000PPM the cell structure of all plants increased. As the plants grew larger herbivores had to grow taller or die of hunger not able to reach the taller food source. The result both plants and animals were huge and our atmosphere so thick with C02 that it could support flying dinosaurs in only those two eras.

My solution is to feed the world using science and economic and it is so simple to solve and could help feed an overpopulation:
Use the Nile river as the Egyptians have for eons to irrigate the deserts on both sides of it.

1. The Arba states on both sides of the Nile offer corporate farmers the opportunity to build large greenhouses that they pump full of Co2. The crops will grow larger and more quickly and it removed the CO2 for our atmosphere capturing it in the plant cell structure.
  2. The corporation share a percentage of the profit to the host country.
  3. The corporate farmers must agree that 10% of the crop will go to the host country at cost so their people have cheap food and assure the leaders do not just take the cash and spend it all.
  • This feeds the world like the deserts in CA do with 3 to 4 crops a year in our deserts.
  • This uses economic laws to entice countries and corporations to do the right thing as all of Trump's solutions do from tariffs to reduced taxes to get manufacturers and their jobs back for middle-class job/wealth creation.
  • This would suck all the C02 you want out of the atmosphere and into food plants for the benefit of mankind and the earth's health.
how about ONLY comparing YOUR, Biden's or Trump SOLUTIONS and few could vote for Biden's making corporate America pay their fair share. Which will only tax the jobs back offshore? So much for caring about not leaving the middle-class jobs/wealth creating behind for his 4 years in office!

hillberg

What these anti coal fools ignore is most the third world regions on earth use coal. If the coal stopped most of these areas would die off.

Coal also is the base of steel making, feed stock for many manufactured materials including synthetic gas.

Now wait until hell freezes over for your answers...

------------------------------------------------------------------------Story time 🤗 -----------------------------------------------------------

Lotion and pilot merrily pranced and skipped together at the airports overrun on runway six niner through the weeds and flowers
On a whim the two went crazy as the soiled SS uniforms were a barrier to the freedoms they lusted for, Off they went scaring the local jack rabbits
The buttons rusted closed the two wrestled for minutes until Lotion got an idea, He would eat the offending garments off his betrothed.
Pilot stared at the results both sans uniforms "That's a belt" His eye on his left side twitched "That's a belt" His face was never born for poker.
The WTF moment went on as Lotion answered the obvious "It's a gift from Daddy shrouded in history and mysterious legend"
"But we're on our honeymoon! get it off!"
"I can't"
"Is it cursed?"
"no"
"Is it bobby trapped?"
"I don't know! Momma was angry I got it"
"Well then take it off!"
"I can't"
"Try!"
"I lost the key"

Gyro- "This is Big Louey in N1563MB what's them two goombas doing on the center line of Six Niner?"

Tower- "Give them a break N1563MB they're new here... Over."

Gyro- "Yea those two goombas are way over in left field , Hay look! Do you see what I'm seeing? A 'Werfen Easy Bake Oven' down there"

Gyro- "I got one for my little girl, Damn thing doesn't work worth a shit, It only smokes and stinks up the whole house!"

Tower- "Are you requesting Fire to hose it down?"

Gyro- "Naa Those goombas are just standing there crying"

----------------------------------------------------- This was a public service message -------------------------------------------------------------------

JBirb looked at the mess SHH "Time for more tomatoes"

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: Understand, the way I keep my math skills up is by doing publish scientific formulas and I find errors in about 1 out of 20. /Quote
John, do your calculations also correctly predict the staggering increase in coastal flooding events that has been observed along the US coast, or do you want to tell me that "Oh, this will go away"?

Quote:
The number of days with high-tide flooding set or tied records in 19 places around the country last year, including Corpus Christi, Texas, which recorded 18 days of flooding; Galveston, Texas (18 days); Annapolis, Md. (18 days); and Charleston, S.C. (13 days). The place with the greatest number of recorded flood days was Eagle Point, Texas, in Galveston Bay; it reported high-tide flooding on 64 days, or almost one day out of five.

Those numbers represent huge jumps in a short period of time. In 2000, Corpus Christi had just three days of tidal flooding; Charleston had just two. The report notes that Charleston recorded just 13 days of high-tide flooding in the more than 50 years that measurements were first kept — the same number that occurred last year alone.
/Quote
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/climate/coastal-flooding-noaa.html

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
You do have a way with "proselytizing with your prose, too bad you're on the wrong side of the track, Donny-Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
And, John, yes, there's a lot of hate on both sides, yes; I'm a staunch socialist, modeled on the Scandinavian form, and yes, we will eventually win.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Quote: Understand, the way I keep my math skills up is by doing publish scientific formulas and I find errors in about 1 out of 20. /Quote
John, do your calculations also correctly predict the staggering increase in coastal flooding events that has been observed along the US coast, or do you want to tell me that "Oh, this will go away"?

Quote:
The number of days with high-tide flooding set or tied records in 19 places around the country last year, including Corpus Christi, Texas, which recorded 18 days of flooding; Galveston, Texas (18 days); Annapolis, Md. (18 days); and Charleston, S.C. (13 days). The place with the greatest number of recorded flood days was Eagle Point, Texas, in Galveston Bay; it reported high-tide flooding on 64 days, or almost one day out of five.

Those numbers represent huge jumps in a short period of time. In 2000, Corpus Christi had just three days of tidal flooding; Charleston had just two. The report notes that Charleston recorded just 13 days of high-tide flooding in the more than 50 years that measurements were first kept — the same number that occurred last year alone.
/Quote
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/climate/coastal-flooding-noaa.html
And still, no solutions offered???
That matches my model perfectly but not theirs of melting ice.
What part of the higher temperatures will always evaporate more moisture from the world water surfaces? This means more moisture in the would air masses with more ENERGY in ALL SEASONS and more flooding as you and I are seeing.
Most of the flooding was caused by hurricane storms and I even have a solution to end all hurricanes and the flooding.

Where are the Dem's solutions other than saying they believe in global warming and raised our taxes in CA 3 times now but not spending the money on pollution or global warming?

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
And, John, yes, there's a lot of hate on both sides, yes; I'm a staunch socialist, modeled on the Scandinavian form, and yes, we will eventually win.
That's from the liberal media lies. I've heard them to. Thank God I was trained in Economics and been following the world since 1969 with notes!!

You do realize that they are paying for less than 10% of our population with 1/10 the TAKERS and still going bankrupt.

Sad, 1st, it's not socialism other than healthcare (which they announced is bankrupting them) and paying then to go to college and no-cost education.
The results are they take as long as they are allowed 5 or 8 years to graduate as they get paid for doing nothing until they graduate. We take 3 to 4 years because it cost us our own money. Socialism always promotes working less than your neighbor for the same handouts and is why it always fails.
No country in the history of the world has made socialism work for the same reason it only benefits the takers to stay. For over 50 years we had a race with China and Russia's best economic MINDS in the WORLD and they went bankrupt too. Why would you want that for the USA.

Name all the manufacturing they are known from in the world = you don't see other countries moving their manufacturing companies their and no new job creation. Why would you want to leave the middle-class job creation behind by voting for Biden plan to tax them offshore again!!! You claim you are for the middle-class.

All you have proven is you have fallen for the Media LIE, and you were not trained in economics and you do not understand the simple business reality of economics any more than Biden does. SAD! Which explains anyone who votes for Biden's solutions.

Last edited:

hillberg

Note. Socialism doesn't work. They always run out of somebodies elses money. Like two wolves and a lamb voting what's for lunch😫
My wifes family lived through the wars and revolutions in China. they lived with communism and even the Chinese know it's Capitalism or die.

Free market & a growing middle class is the power house. Without it a country stagnates - Those in power hate freedom. Need poverty to control.

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: And still, no solutions offered? /Quote
Solutions to global warming or COVID? I offered proven solutions to both of them a hundred times over John, do you actually read my posts?

Quote: I even have a solution to end all hurricanes and the flooding /Quote
You do this by stretching out your hands and commanding silence to the elements, whereupon He will send a strong east wind?
Sorry John, you start sounding like the worst of the lot.

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
That's from the liberal media lies. I've heard them to. Thank God I was trained in Economics and been following the world since 1969 with notes!!

You do realize that they are paying for less than 10% of our population with 1/10 the TAKERS and still going bankrupt.

Sad, 1st, it's not socialism other than healthcare (which they announced is bankrupting them) and paying then to go to college and no-cost education.
The results are they take as long as they are allowed 5 or 8 years to graduate as they get paid for doing nothing until they graduate. We take 3 to 4 years because it cost us our own money. Socialism always promotes working less than your neighbor for the same handouts and is why it always fails.
No country in the history of the world has made socialism work for the same reason it only benefits the takers to stay. For over 50 years we had a race with China and Russia's best economic MINDS in the WORLD and they went bankrupt too. Why would you want that for the USA.

Name all the manufacturing they are known from in the world = you don't see other countries moving their manufacturing companies their and no new job creation. Why would you want to leave the middle-class behind by voting for Biden!!! You claim you are for the middle-class.

All you have proven is you have fallen for the Media LIE, and you were not trained in economics and you do not understand the simple business reality of economics any more than Biden does. SAD! Which explains anyone who votes for Biden's solutions.
Again John, 100% correct.

Isn't it funny that Dems can browse the net and post every fake story and outright lie to make a point.

Yet they keep claiming Pelosi and Schummer are the only ones trying to get more money to the public....yet their bills include non-profit and the arts, think tanks that are left supporting.

The Reps try to push skinny bills that have only money for workers that are laid off, on furlough, or reduced hours and it is just $300 a week, NOT THE DEMS millions to support their projects and NO MONEY for you or me.........why is that?

Reps bills to help during covid, about 200 pages, all legal stuff, Dems bills over 1500 pages to name all the foundations and arts and non-profits that are purely left leaning.

It amazes me that all this is public and yet hardly anyone who supports the Dems read it, they just believe Pelosi and Schummer on Faith...just like religion. Dems definitely will never read the Reps bills because Pelosi tells them not to.

Religion is one thing, blind faith in politics is not only STUPID but Suicide!

I also noticed you guys read and really like my piece on Obama's Nobel prize.....isn't it funny that he was only in office 11 days but evidently bolstered international diplomacy????? Yeah as I figured I was totally civil, posted evidence from the Nobel site and yet the DEMS went quiet.

When you look at the Democratic Party, as a whole, it proves the scientific studies that say about 50% of the human race is definitely a HERD animal. The Democrats take advantage of the 50% that are herd animals, line them up head to butt and run them all off a cliff, the herd lets the Democrat party lie to them, steal from them, order them to lie and spread propaganda, and to riot "because it is good for the party".

Who is the bigger fool, the man that argues his point but is willing to listen
OR
The idiot who burns down the neighborhood or lets someone burn down the neighborhood because some BLM/ANTIFA supported DEM instigator orders it?

Yes BLM is fake, they kill and destroy plenty of African American homes, businesses and families...and they know it when they do it.
Antifa is just a terrorist organization and nothing more. If you think I am a racist, them come to my home and I will walk you thru my neighborhood and you can talk to all the black and brown families that live there, both Rep and Dem who have lost home, family and businesses to these criminals. All over this country Black and Brown people are openly against these criminals and just watch TV or youtube and you will see them personally talk against BLM and Antifa.

Destroying your home/business is really stupid, destroying someone elses home/business is a crime and these stupid DEM Govenors, Mayors, and district attorneys letting these guys go is a violation of every victim of the riots. They should all be charged, even the government officials who let it happen, and spend some time in prison.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Solutions to global warming or COVID? I offered proven solutions to both of them a hundred times over John, do you actually read my posts?

You do this by stretching out your hands and commanding silence to the elements, whereupon He will send a strong east wind?
I've explained that blaming George Washing for the diseases of his times is just as silly and a nonvoting issue except to those who only vote for a party will always blame the other side and say they could have done it better if they were in office. But that is never true of stopping infectious diseases.

The truth often sounds like the worst when you believe the media lies.

And I do have a solution for hurricanes as I do for global warming and all of our other problems. I used to send it to all newly elected national politicians in hopes someone would buy a clue.
I'll bet you $1000 that no scientist in the world will say it will not work. Only hudge and expensive but not as expensive as one life lost and the billions of dollars of property damage from flooding each year in all the weather affected countries of the world.

hillberg

Lets see, Taking big sums of money from producing countries. Having manufactures cease production and invest in carbon credits that do absolutely do nothing to clean anything.

Put wind farms/solar farms that are costly , look like shit and produce power if the wind blows or the sun shines and after 25 years your disposal plan doesn't cover two trillion to remove the heavy metals, resins & fiber hazardous waste.

Remove coal . Yea that will kill tens of millions.

Paris Accord? Money laundering (Al Gore and his polar bears thank you. But their last Artic tour was 'iced out')

All I've seen is liberal fuckery taking big gobs of money, Skimming what they want fixing nothing and screwing America.

Orange Man Rad. He's from the club George Carlin said "And You're Not In It" Civil war here now - 14th amendment insurrection act -
Justice coming for the people.

Last edited: