President trump

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
You guys are getting loonier by the day, and I've been none stop "laughing for days," god!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me another tomato!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

hillberg

You guys are getting loonier by the day, and I've been none stop "laughing for days," god!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me another tomato!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Can Jergen answer this other question?🤓

Germany is a NATO Country. (To collectively Fight Russia) But Germany buys a majority of gas piped in from Russia.
Talk about loony -
Glad your enjoying yourself. 🤗

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Well Jay, we finally agree!!
The complaints about Biden's personal behavior is laughable as it has nothing to do with his solutions.
And your complaints and 9 impeachment attempts were/are equally laughable to the middle.
Sadly the middle is laughing at your childish hate of a person and not hating their solutions too.

hillberg

Quote: No world leader has offered a solution for Global warming /Quote
But almost all world leaders say that global warming is a problem and they are looking for a solution, the don't say things like the Donald who claimed the climate would "start getting cooler."
It is getting cooler - 🤗
As Sheriff - Local police - State Troopers & Federal Forces are arresting a great many Arsonists from BLM, Antifa Resist fire squads.
I bet you missed the signing of those Middle East peace accords yesterday 😁

Thought you liberal idiots wanted "Peace" :oops:Well what's your excuse? :unsure:You sure don't show any "Love" 😫

Now go "strut your stuff" in front of Pilot. Wear your best! Soiled SS uniform rubber underwear and ball gag (no joke) don't forget that apron!:sleep:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Dame you John!!!!!!!!!!! if you say I hate again, I'm going tie you in a knot next time I see you, got it?

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Dame you John!!!!!!!!!!! if you say I hate again, I'm going tie you in a knot next time I see you, got it?
I have to say that all my life I have never understood why Democrats call themselves liberals..... they started the KKK, they fought to have the right to have slaves, they believe in big government control, they lobbied for the fisa courts to where they can do whatever they want hearing only their side of the argument and not the person who's accused defend themselves,........

Also as j-bird keeps proving they want to limit anybody's ability to have an opinion or free speech and you can only say what they allow you to say.........

Not unless I'm wrong a liberal means they're good with just about anything that doesn't break the law, but it seems in a political sense if you're a Democrat / liberal it must be a foreign language that actually translate into tyrant?

kolibri282

Quote: So what is Biden's specific solution to Covid knowing what we know today? /Quote

Biden's solution is to do what had already be known in February and what everybody else did, who had the tiniest bit of common sense: social distancing, wearing masks etc. etc..... basically all the things the Donald messed up and which are nicely described in the statement from the "Scientific American". All the things the Covidiot in Chief did not:

Quote:
The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September.
[......]
The pandemic would strain any nation and system, but Trump's rejection of evidence and public health measures have been catastrophic in the U.S. He was warned many times in January and February about the onrushing disease, yet he did not develop a national strategy to provide protective equipment, coronavirus testing or clear health guidelines.
[......]
It wasn't just a testing problem: if almost everyone in the U.S. wore masks in public, it could save about 66,000 lives by the beginning of December, according to projections from the University of Washington School of Medicine.
/Quote

By the way after an extensive and thorough analysis of COVID German scientist conclude that the virus came from another Chinese province and originates in bats there, so no lab in Wuhan was involved

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Please tell me how I'm limiting your ability to have an opinion? David.

hillberg

I have to say that all my life I have never understood why Democrats call themselves liberals..... they started the KKK, they fought to have the right to have slaves, they believe in big government control, they lobbied for the fisa courts to where they can do whatever they want hearing only their side of the argument and not the person who's accused defend themselves,........

Also as j-bird keeps proving they want to limit anybody's ability to have an opinion or free speech and you can only say what they allow you to say.........

Not unless I'm wrong a liberal means they're good with just about anything that doesn't break the law, but it seems in a political sense if you're a Democrat / liberal it must be a foreign language that actually translate into tyrant?
Trump said the Military will be handing out the vaccines = Liberal insurrectionist, rioters , treasonous BLM Antifa Resist domestic terrorists are
going to get a .223 or a 40mm to cure the "disease".

14th amendment & Insurrection Act.... DNC will cease to exist.

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: So what is Biden's specific solution to Covid knowing what we know today? /Quote

Biden's solution is to do what had already be known in February and what everybody else did, who had the tiniest bit of common sense: social distancing, wearing masks etc. etc..... basically all the things the Donald messed up and which are nicely described in the statement from the "Scientific American". All the things the Covidiot in Chief did not:

Quote:
The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September.
[......]
The pandemic would strain any nation and system, but Trump's rejection of evidence and public health measures have been catastrophic in the U.S. He was warned many times in January and February about the onrushing disease, yet he did not develop a national strategy to provide protective equipment, coronavirus testing or clear health guidelines.
[......]
It wasn't just a testing problem: if almost everyone in the U.S. wore masks in public, it could save about 66,000 lives by the beginning of December, according to projections from the University of Washington School of Medicine.
/Quote

By the way after an extensive and thorough analysis of COVID German scientist conclude that the virus came from another Chinese province and originates in bats there, so no lab in Wuhan was involved
Again you haven't a clue.
1- travel restriction from China & Europe. Temp Hospitals and Hospital Ships deployed -
2-State medical systems supported as Governors & Mayors (Pelosi too) ignored the situation "Come on down to China Town" Bull Shit
3- Masks do nothing 62 (now time) studies have documented proof masks do absolutely nothing.

Bidens solution? If you don't fire the Ukraine prosecutor you're not getting your billion dollars. Call the President" Your turn.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Quote: No world leader has offered a solution for Global warming /Quote
But almost all world leaders say that global warming is a problem and they are looking for a solution, the don't say things like the Donald who claimed the climate would "start getting cooler."
All of the world leaders believers sell the hysteria that the ice was going melt with deadlines at least times in 20 years = 2008, 2013, 2020.
Climate does not change that quickly and we have 100's of years and I at least have a solution.

The reality of climate change with common sense observations of geographic weather (not climate) and requiring learning past record high CO2 levels eras by studying the fossil plant cell structure. The larger the cells the higher the CO2 content in the atmosphere. This is required to know when animal life dies off in the past.

My researched personal opinion is the ice caps will not STAY melted raising water level for at least 100+ years. This is all based on the same science reports and observing weather.

Local WEATHER is not linear only hotter in all seasons as world leaders explain it to us.

The reality is the hotter the surface temperature of the water the more water vapor produced causing more rainfall in all seasons. It will create deeper snow and more at the polls during the winter. In the summer it will melt more but there will be more to melt.
It will create a larger cloud covering greater distances shading the land or water-reducing its temperature negating some of the heat in our cities. Expect more overcasts in our future too.

There is a 10-year cycle on the west coast they are called EL Nino and La Nina. This is when there is less moisture in the air masses there will not be as much snow at the polls in those years. These cyclic repeating throughout history drought-like years climate changer’s that believe it would all melt in 2008, 2013, 2020, = soon will all say see there is proof.

Then on the years of more water vapor being evaporated the polls will receive double what they do now and the climate deniers will say see so much for global warming.

This behavior of see I’m right is what we are observing today with each normal dry or wet 10-year cycle. But climate change creates extremes of both because there is more moisture in the would air masses with more energy.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
OK you can prove us wrong.
What laws and acts do you hate that you should vote against Trump solutions?
And what current solutions of Bidens are you voting for?

If you can name any then it is not hate of a person you are voting against is it? Else it is my friend.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
That's why you lost last time!

No one can make a logical argument against Trump's solutions laws and acts passed and those offered today but we all can make arguments against Hillary's and now Biden raising taxes to buy votes with handouts.

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Please tell me how I'm limiting your ability to have an opinion? David.
You have not attacked me for a while, I was referring to your Reply to John, you know where you said you would tie him in a knot if he said something again..............that is a threat for exercising free speech huh? or his opinion on your statements ?

hillberg

To liberal Marxists or Fascists with the control of words they can control the masses. Deeds are forgotten no mater what they are,
They silence anyone contrary to the narrative - No debate. only force.
The German play book 1933.:cool:
They erase history, They corrupt the schools & corrupt the family. (Sound familiar?)
The quest for power.:sleep:
No answers.
That's why they can't answer any questions.
Questions bring the truth😁
Pilots bringing Jergens lunch dressed in his soiled SS uniform rubber underwear and that little pink apron with "Work Will Make You Free" on it. 🤗
Remember to remove that ball gag before you swallow! :oops:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
I don't hate anyone, " hate implies an emotional aversion, often coupled with enmity or malice. (the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.) John, Check out the Psychology of Hate; you might learn something.
I do not like trump, I do not hate trump, I don't care for Catholicism, but I don't hate Catholics.

hillberg

I don't hate anyone, " hate implies an emotional aversion, often coupled with enmity or malice. (the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.) John, Check out the Psychology of Hate; you might learn something.
I do not like trump, I do not hate trump, I don't care for Catholicism, but I don't hate Catholics.
How about Trumps policies? Economics? and his brokered peace in the Middle East? 🤗

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
That is reasonable and logical. I apologize for using the word hate in your case. However, your vote is not logically based on the best solutions to not leave the middle-class behind as they have been for the last 30 years. No raises all that time. Economic laws assure the only way for that to happen is to create full employment and the only way to do that in an all capitalistic world is to compete with countries for manufacturing plants/job with the only thing they have to compete with LOWER TAX RATES!

NJpilot

Wow, and like all dishonest coward dems, you totally avoided my 2 questions.

It is so funny that when you challenge a Democrat with the truth 4 question on policy they resort to calling everyone a racist, a fool, an always Trumper, or some other insult. And then you try and turn it and say it was a conservative and you're just a victim, BS stand up like a man.

You act all high and mighty yet you really are another scared little sad boy afraid to face two questions that prove the true hypocrisies of your political party and your political statements.

And I have to quote John Rountree, very smart man, loads of Common Sense, and an independent ( so don't try and say he's an always Trumper or conservative).

"Thank God for independents who only vote for the candidates with the best solutions, and not blindly for either party!!!
It's sad that only Trump has had new solutions to offer voters."

So go ahead NJpilot and accuse or verbally assault someone else with lies and Party politics, when in the end I asked a very simple question, looking for an explanation and you avoided it like the plague because you don't have any explanation or answer, that is because your party doesn't have one for you to repeat.
I was going to ignore skyguy's whataboutism Obama questions to avoid more childish responses, but it seems me ignoring him is too much for him to handle. So I've give a reasoned, accusation free response, but I don't expect a similar response in kind. The last few posts have been surprisingly civil, including an apology, so there's hope.

First off skyguy, please quote where I "called everyone a racist or a fool" or "accused or verbally assaulted someone else with lies and Party politics". I'll admit to "Always Trumper" not as an insult, no more than "Never Trumper", more as a short cut to the truth of fanatic "Trump is the Messiah" followers.

To answer your Obama ACA "keep your plan" question: I'm sure it was something he wanted to deliver but given the complexity of the US insurance landscape and constant efforts to scuttle instead of helping improve it by Republicans, it was a foolish thing to assert.

Why did Obama win the Nobel Peace prize? Well the official reason is "The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons." This is a reason Trump need not worry about meeting. He scuttles agreements the US is a part of, not create them. The Middle East Trump "Peace" Deal (funny it's a "Peace Deal" when there's already peace between the nations) is more a written acknowledgment of the status quo with some F35s thrown in. Any real Peace Deal must include the Palestinians. This deal is Israel and moderate muslin nations teaming up against Iran so they don't become the next Yemen. In the end not a bad thing if you're okay with the UAE getting F35s I suppose. No real change unless Shia lead countries join the pact.

Any how, I'm sure another reason Obama won the Peace Prize is an acknowledgement of how far the US has come given it's slavery past, which I'm sure gave impoverished people of color hope around the world.

I expect an explosive diarrhea of adolescent insults to follow. Prove me wrong, I triple dog dare you.