President trump

hillberg

Two more, very interesting, paragraphs from the statement of the "Scientific American"
It wasn't just a testing problem: if almost everyone in the U.S. wore masks in public, it could save about 66,000 lives by the beginning of December, according to projections from the University of Washington School of Medicine. Such a strategy would hurt no one. It would close no business. It would cost next to nothing. But Trump and his vice president flouted local mask rules, making it a point not to wear masks themselves in public appearances. Trump has openly supported people who ignored governors in Michigan and California and elsewhere as they tried to impose social distancing and restrict public activities to control the virus. He encouraged governors in Florida, Arizona and Texas who resisted these public health measures, saying in April—again, falsely—that “the worst days of the pandemic are behind us” and ignoring infectious disease experts who warned at the time of a dangerous rebound if safety measures were loosened.

And of course, the rebound came, with cases across the nation rising by 46 percent and deaths increasing by 21 percent in June. The states that followed Trump's misguidance posted new daily highs and higher percentages of positive tests than those that did not. By early July several hospitals in Texas were full of COVID-19 patients. States had to close up again, at tremendous economic cost. About 31 percent of workers were laid off a second time, following the giant wave of unemployment—more than 30 million people and countless shuttered businesses—that had already decimated the country. At every stage, Trump has rejected the unmistakable lesson that controlling the disease, not downplaying it, is the path to economic reopening and recovery.
/Quote
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientific-american-endorses-joe-biden/
American Scientific ? It's Germen owned and a rag Jergen (Mrs. Lotion thank you) Loves to tout as proof like his NYT and WoPo & CNN

but his bull shit is so old the flies don't even bite. If you haven't heard Newsome of California, Wolf, Murphy, Cuomo & Whitmer all ignored
the medical guide lines and PUT COVID (RONA) ACTIVE PATIENTS INTO NURSING HOMES AND HOSPICES KILLING THE ELDERLY.

But you're still coming off that 'high' of your honeymoon with pilot bet it was that pink apron with "Work Will Make You Free" on it.

Lotion? You don't live here and I bet your beliefs will forever keep you out. For being an Engineer you're one stupid son of a bitch.:oops:

Answer the Question - What does the Democrats have to offer?- Rhetorical Question really (Answer is nothing)" crickets "
Lotion explores his feelings "Pilot I see you."

Last edited:

hillberg

Read em and weep you covid conspiracy believers of the propaganda.
The next time this happens it will be super deadly. Take heed or die.

You are two years too late, Virus was paid for by Gates Foundation, Killed 1st in the Carolinas 1 dead 4 wounded in 2005, Congress out lawed Dangerous virus studies in 2014 and WHO & Fouci got a 3.7 million dollar grant to move this bug off shore (Wuhan Lab #4) Many professors arrested for bio espionage Georgetown & Pennsylvania Universities 2017, Wuhan mayor & Providence leader in China ignored the protocol for out break reporting of 24 hours, They took two weeks . . . Really. Next one? China can't afford a Nuclear response - Think Localized corruption.
Those who had power want a war, They want their power back. Joe's a puppet - Follow the $$$ follow the players.

No conspiracy only public open source.
Read Coopers "On a Pale Horse"

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
You guys are getting loonier by the day, and I've been none stop "laughing for days," god!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me another tomato!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

hillberg

You guys are getting loonier by the day, and I've been none stop "laughing for days," god!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me another tomato!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Can Jergen answer this other question?🤓

Germany is a NATO Country. (To collectively Fight Russia) But Germany buys a majority of gas piped in from Russia.
Talk about loony -
Glad your enjoying yourself. 🤗

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Well Jay, we finally agree!!
The complaints about Biden's personal behavior is laughable as it has nothing to do with his solutions.
And your complaints and 9 impeachment attempts were/are equally laughable to the middle.
Sadly the middle is laughing at your childish hate of a person and not hating their solutions too.

hillberg

Quote: No world leader has offered a solution for Global warming /Quote
But almost all world leaders say that global warming is a problem and they are looking for a solution, the don't say things like the Donald who claimed the climate would "start getting cooler."
It is getting cooler - 🤗
As Sheriff - Local police - State Troopers & Federal Forces are arresting a great many Arsonists from BLM, Antifa Resist fire squads.
I bet you missed the signing of those Middle East peace accords yesterday 😁

Thought you liberal idiots wanted "Peace" :oops:Well what's your excuse? :unsure:You sure don't show any "Love" 😫

Now go "strut your stuff" in front of Pilot. Wear your best! Soiled SS uniform rubber underwear and ball gag (no joke) don't forget that apron!:sleep:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Dame you John!!!!!!!!!!! if you say I hate again, I'm going tie you in a knot next time I see you, got it?

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Dame you John!!!!!!!!!!! if you say I hate again, I'm going tie you in a knot next time I see you, got it?
I have to say that all my life I have never understood why Democrats call themselves liberals..... they started the KKK, they fought to have the right to have slaves, they believe in big government control, they lobbied for the fisa courts to where they can do whatever they want hearing only their side of the argument and not the person who's accused defend themselves,........

Also as j-bird keeps proving they want to limit anybody's ability to have an opinion or free speech and you can only say what they allow you to say.........

Not unless I'm wrong a liberal means they're good with just about anything that doesn't break the law, but it seems in a political sense if you're a Democrat / liberal it must be a foreign language that actually translate into tyrant?

kolibri282

Quote: So what is Biden's specific solution to Covid knowing what we know today? /Quote

Biden's solution is to do what had already be known in February and what everybody else did, who had the tiniest bit of common sense: social distancing, wearing masks etc. etc..... basically all the things the Donald messed up and which are nicely described in the statement from the "Scientific American". All the things the Covidiot in Chief did not:

Quote:
The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September.
[......]
The pandemic would strain any nation and system, but Trump's rejection of evidence and public health measures have been catastrophic in the U.S. He was warned many times in January and February about the onrushing disease, yet he did not develop a national strategy to provide protective equipment, coronavirus testing or clear health guidelines.
[......]
It wasn't just a testing problem: if almost everyone in the U.S. wore masks in public, it could save about 66,000 lives by the beginning of December, according to projections from the University of Washington School of Medicine.
/Quote

By the way after an extensive and thorough analysis of COVID German scientist conclude that the virus came from another Chinese province and originates in bats there, so no lab in Wuhan was involved

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Please tell me how I'm limiting your ability to have an opinion? David.

hillberg

I have to say that all my life I have never understood why Democrats call themselves liberals..... they started the KKK, they fought to have the right to have slaves, they believe in big government control, they lobbied for the fisa courts to where they can do whatever they want hearing only their side of the argument and not the person who's accused defend themselves,........

Also as j-bird keeps proving they want to limit anybody's ability to have an opinion or free speech and you can only say what they allow you to say.........

Not unless I'm wrong a liberal means they're good with just about anything that doesn't break the law, but it seems in a political sense if you're a Democrat / liberal it must be a foreign language that actually translate into tyrant?
Trump said the Military will be handing out the vaccines = Liberal insurrectionist, rioters , treasonous BLM Antifa Resist domestic terrorists are
going to get a .223 or a 40mm to cure the "disease".

14th amendment & Insurrection Act.... DNC will cease to exist.

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: So what is Biden's specific solution to Covid knowing what we know today? /Quote

Biden's solution is to do what had already be known in February and what everybody else did, who had the tiniest bit of common sense: social distancing, wearing masks etc. etc..... basically all the things the Donald messed up and which are nicely described in the statement from the "Scientific American". All the things the Covidiot in Chief did not:

Quote:
The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September.
[......]
The pandemic would strain any nation and system, but Trump's rejection of evidence and public health measures have been catastrophic in the U.S. He was warned many times in January and February about the onrushing disease, yet he did not develop a national strategy to provide protective equipment, coronavirus testing or clear health guidelines.
[......]
It wasn't just a testing problem: if almost everyone in the U.S. wore masks in public, it could save about 66,000 lives by the beginning of December, according to projections from the University of Washington School of Medicine.
/Quote

By the way after an extensive and thorough analysis of COVID German scientist conclude that the virus came from another Chinese province and originates in bats there, so no lab in Wuhan was involved
Again you haven't a clue.
1- travel restriction from China & Europe. Temp Hospitals and Hospital Ships deployed -
2-State medical systems supported as Governors & Mayors (Pelosi too) ignored the situation "Come on down to China Town" Bull Shit
3- Masks do nothing 62 (now time) studies have documented proof masks do absolutely nothing.

Bidens solution? If you don't fire the Ukraine prosecutor you're not getting your billion dollars. Call the President" Your turn.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Quote: No world leader has offered a solution for Global warming /Quote
But almost all world leaders say that global warming is a problem and they are looking for a solution, the don't say things like the Donald who claimed the climate would "start getting cooler."
All of the world leaders believers sell the hysteria that the ice was going melt with deadlines at least times in 20 years = 2008, 2013, 2020.
Climate does not change that quickly and we have 100's of years and I at least have a solution.

The reality of climate change with common sense observations of geographic weather (not climate) and requiring learning past record high CO2 levels eras by studying the fossil plant cell structure. The larger the cells the higher the CO2 content in the atmosphere. This is required to know when animal life dies off in the past.

My researched personal opinion is the ice caps will not STAY melted raising water level for at least 100+ years. This is all based on the same science reports and observing weather.

Local WEATHER is not linear only hotter in all seasons as world leaders explain it to us.

The reality is the hotter the surface temperature of the water the more water vapor produced causing more rainfall in all seasons. It will create deeper snow and more at the polls during the winter. In the summer it will melt more but there will be more to melt.
It will create a larger cloud covering greater distances shading the land or water-reducing its temperature negating some of the heat in our cities. Expect more overcasts in our future too.

There is a 10-year cycle on the west coast they are called EL Nino and La Nina. This is when there is less moisture in the air masses there will not be as much snow at the polls in those years. These cyclic repeating throughout history drought-like years climate changer’s that believe it would all melt in 2008, 2013, 2020, = soon will all say see there is proof.

Then on the years of more water vapor being evaporated the polls will receive double what they do now and the climate deniers will say see so much for global warming.

This behavior of see I’m right is what we are observing today with each normal dry or wet 10-year cycle. But climate change creates extremes of both because there is more moisture in the would air masses with more energy.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
OK you can prove us wrong.
What laws and acts do you hate that you should vote against Trump solutions?
And what current solutions of Bidens are you voting for?

If you can name any then it is not hate of a person you are voting against is it? Else it is my friend.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
That's why you lost last time!

No one can make a logical argument against Trump's solutions laws and acts passed and those offered today but we all can make arguments against Hillary's and now Biden raising taxes to buy votes with handouts.

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Please tell me how I'm limiting your ability to have an opinion? David.

You have not attacked me for a while, I was referring to your Reply to John, you know where you said you would tie him in a knot if he said something again..............that is a threat for exercising free speech huh? or his opinion on your statements ?

hillberg

To liberal Marxists or Fascists with the control of words they can control the masses. Deeds are forgotten no mater what they are,
They silence anyone contrary to the narrative - No debate. only force.
The German play book 1933.:cool:
They erase history, They corrupt the schools & corrupt the family. (Sound familiar?)
The quest for power.:sleep:
No answers.
That's why they can't answer any questions.
Questions bring the truth😁
Pilots bringing Jergens lunch dressed in his soiled SS uniform rubber underwear and that little pink apron with "Work Will Make You Free" on it. 🤗
Remember to remove that ball gag before you swallow! :oops:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
I don't hate anyone, " hate implies an emotional aversion, often coupled with enmity or malice. (the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.) John, Check out the Psychology of Hate; you might learn something.
I do not like trump, I do not hate trump, I don't care for Catholicism, but I don't hate Catholics.

hillberg

I don't hate anyone, " hate implies an emotional aversion, often coupled with enmity or malice. (the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.) John, Check out the Psychology of Hate; you might learn something.
I do not like trump, I do not hate trump, I don't care for Catholicism, but I don't hate Catholics.
How about Trumps policies? Economics? and his brokered peace in the Middle East? 🤗

Last edited: