President trump

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
The problem is when either party has no new solutions the only thing the media has is to Demonize the person/party!! The EXACT same thing happened with the Rep's and Bill Clinton. But the middle votes for solutions!!! The pussy-grabbing Bill Clinton won!

Logical proof = You and the liberal media cannot complain about any of Trump's laws or acts all you/they have left is hate the flawed person!
Using moral guidelines perhaps only Jimmy Carter would qualify to run in either party.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Here is an observation of all administration!
JFK was the 1st president to use tax cuts to create jobs for the middle-class and prosperity.
Regan was the next.
Bill Clinton was the 3rd and on paper the last administration to leave a surplus. Thanks to New Gingrich's economic laws passed and the gang of 10.
Trump in the 4th to use tax cuts with historic unemployment and wealth creation for the middle-class. Until they shut down the economy.

All but Regan were womanizer!!!

While Jimmy Carter is the moral choice/ vote for all Americans.
Arguably Carter was the worse economic anti-prosperity administrations in our history, with Obama's being the next with the longest/slowest recovery in our nation's history!
If we just keep Trump's tax cuts,, free trade agreements, and continue all of his programs watch what happens after we have a vaccine and this all passes!!!

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: This is more like a religious belief in a party /Quote
No, John, it has nothing to do with a party, it has only to do with the Donald's personality. I personally loathe liars who tell people "Oh, this will go away" although they know that it definitely won't. Additionally by making the simple practical issue of wearing a mask a political issue the Donald has severely aggravated an already bad situation and is to no small part personally responsible for the horrendous US death toll. But perhaps even more important: in 2015 Merkel has flooded Germany with over a million men, mostly from North Africa and in these countries for the vast majority of men women are just $h!t, but a man who brags about grabbing women by the pu$$y is just as despicable. Everybody who has at least a tiny bit of love and respect for his mother must feel the same.

Quote: We shamefully abort over 800,000 babies per year in this country /Quote
I think we have had that point before, Stan. First, you don't kill babies, that would be illegal in the US as it is anywhere else in the world, you remove a couple hundred/thousand cells. This is not to say that this is an easy decision and for every women who faces that situation it is probably the worst nightmare imaginable but it must be up to the woman do decide. This is the result of a consideration of legal interests and in basically all democratic countries that issue was decided in favour of the personal rights of women, which, in a democracy, is the only possible solution.
But the number of abortions in the US is high and it is the society that has to ensure that women have every support they need to decide in favour of having a child. In reality though your social security system is as lousy as in any third world country and I think before that hasn't changed and the US system is up to European standards nobody can rightly deplore the US abortion figures.

Total number of COVID deaths in the US now 193693! Since the death rate is still more than 700 per day 200000 US deaths will be reached in less than ten days.
Your country isn't Democratic. More like a mob feeding off its emotions. You've got criminal gangs and Rape squads intimidating the public.
Citizens under attack with no means of defense - If you bitch about it to the 'government' they lock you up.
Sounds like our Democrat run shit holes like Chicago or Detroit.

"I don't like the way Trump speaks" Holy crap you're less of a man then Big Mike Obama. At least he shaves.

Clinton Bill AKA Slick Willy - convicted of rape while in office 25 victims came forward found guilty restitution of $800,000 awarded to his victims.

Clinton Hillary AKA Bitch of Benghazi - OIG report Hilliry Clinton , Clinton Foundation Corruption - Crimes Against Children.

Little St James Island - Clintons in Log book. (But Trump flew too!) Don flew to New York as Billy flew south 25+ times

Obama & Hillary sat on their hands as Stevens & crew died in Benghazi. ISIS supplied by Berry & McCain had Syrian 'Rebels' Big $$ in war.

Trump bombed the shit out of McCains rebels as Syrian Regulars yelled "VICTORY" three targets three hits no more McCain Navy..

Obamas birth certificate was a counterfeit (Trump is a birther! YES!!!) Actually Hillary Clinton said it first running against Obama second term

Trump lies! You mindlessly parrot bull shit and your feelings are running amuck "Orange Man Bad"

" I don't like Trump because he hurt my feelings" "And he grabs pussy" Is that nasty Orange Man here in the room with you?

"I don't want America First" So who then? Communist Russia China or Venezuela ? How about Brussels? No elected officials in control.

So Trump defunded something you were sucking off... It not his fault BECAUCE WE VOTED HIM IN TO STOP THE CORRUPTION.

and Orange Man hurt your feelings so now he must die? You are one sick fucker - Masks do absolutely nothing -Rona's dead here

Here's a bed time song for you Mrs. Lotion after Sound of Music 'Wonderful things?' or Whiskers on Kittens?

Dildo and ball gags are filling my vision🎶

Rubber or big chains I have no decision

Bodies all over - tied all up in knots 🎵

These are the perverts I have in my thoughts

When the crop stings🎶

When the bitch bites

When the cameras roll...

I get all these feelings up in me brain🎶

All I can scream - is .- Orange man must go!

Your doctors OBGYN advice this week is this "
Mrs. Jergen Lotion I'm sorry to tell you, you've got prostate problems drink lots of water and get closer to that razor in the mornings"

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: You and the liberal media cannot complain about any of Trump's laws or acts /Quote
But of course did I judge and complain about the Donald's acts and actions, John, those he took and those he didn't.
Quote:
I personally loathe liars who tell people "Oh, this will go away" although they know that it definitely won't. Additionally by making the simple practical issue of wearing a mask a political issue the Donald has severely aggravated an already bad situation and is to no small part personally responsible for the horrendous US death toll
/Quote
What he did do was laying about COVID, what he didn't do was take appropriate action e.g. it took him until Jul 20th before he recommended wearing a mask. On that day 122466 Americans were already dead.

Quote: All but Regan were womanizer!!! /Quote
Adultery, infidelity and consensual sex between adults is somthing that touches two or three people. This is completely different from misogynistic, derogatory deeply demeaning talk about women in general. If you had a daughter would you like someone to grab her by the pu$$y? This is why the Donald is in no way different from those North Africans who, over here in Germany, on New Years Eve 2015/16 merrily hunted women like animals and indeed put their fingers where the Donald proposed. Everybody who has at least a tiny bit of love and respect for his mother must feel the same!

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: You and the liberal media cannot complain about any of Trump's laws or acts /Quote
But of course did I judge and complain about the Donald's acts and actions, John, those he took and those he didn't.
Quote:
I personally loathe liars who tell people "Oh, this will go away" although they know that it definitely won't. Additionally by making the simple practical issue of wearing a mask a political issue the Donald has severely aggravated an already bad situation and is to no small part personally responsible for the horrendous US death toll
/Quote
What he did do was laying about COVID, what he didn't do was take appropriate action e.g. it took him until Jul 20th before he recommended wearing a mask. On that day 122466 Americans were already dead.

Quote: All but Regan were womanizer!!! /Quote
Adultery, infidelity and consensual sex between adults is somthing that touches two or three people. This is completely different from misogynistic, derogatory deeply demeaning talk about women in general. If you had a daughter would you like someone to grab her by the pu$$y? This is why the Donald is in no way different from those North Africans who, over here in Germany, on New Years Eve 2015/16 merrily hunted women like animals and indeed put their fingers where the Donald proposed. Everybody who has at least a tiny bit of love and respect for his mother must feel the same!
Ignore the Congressional record. Ignore facts. Spout off Liberal talking points
As a troll Lotion has broke the mold. 0 out of ten - Sadly Jergen can't vote here (Thank God for small favors)

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Just keep on "blathering & babbling" repub's, I find it quite amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kolibri282

It just occurred to me, Stan, that the Donald's misogynistic attempt to deny women their personal rights regarding their bodies is just the same as that of people denying women the right to decide whether or not their situation allows them to have a child. Do you think many, who tearfully deplore abortions, vote Trump?

Last edited:

hillberg

Just keep on "blathering & babbling" repub's, I find it quite amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Sunshine! :ROFLMAO:

BREAKING NEWS

Pennsylvania no longer a swing state
DNC lost 91,567 voters
Repub added 75,281 voters
Indep added 42,o35 voters

Ain't it great?🤗

Be safe more arsonists caught in your neighborhood

Last edited:

hillberg

It just occurred to me, Stan, that the Donald's misogynistic attempt to deny women their personal rights regarding their bodies is just the same as that of people denying women the right to decide whether or not they want to have a child. Do you think many, who tearfully deplore abortions, vote Trump?
? More women & Minorities are for Trumps Policies. Biden has no Policies unless it's Defund the Police & Riots (Hitlers play book)
More women lifted in Trumps Economic Policies, More Pay too. They'll remember that.... More take home pay!
Margret Sanger? Planed Parenthood? Eugenics policy of the Ku Klux Klan carried out. Look up their history. Selling body parts are illegal too.
California chapter found guilty of kick backs to DNC and money laundering - Trafficking in human body parts....
Really? What rights are those?

BIKERS FOR TRUMP - BLACKS FOR TRUMP - WOMEN FOR TRUMP = AMERICA FOR TRUMP

DYKES ON TRIKES - BLM PANTIFA FOR REVOLUTION and those neat big screens and other free stuff. really more Civil War & Slavery

Democrat history 101
Slavery
Civil war
Killed Lincoln who freed the slaves
Ku Klux Klan
Jim Crow
voted against the Amendments for Black, Women and Voting rights
Gave out poverty & Section 8 housing
killed Marten Luther King
Bay of Pigs
Viet Nam
Bad policies
Bad economics
Bad foreign policy
Today they support riots, murder, Espionage, treason & sedition

Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen was better then shit.
The fly wouldn't understand.

Jergen is a troll. No one is this far off his cracker, Mrs, Lotion needs some of J Birbs tomatoes... Lots of tomatoes.

Hello I'm Joe Biden and I sniff and grope little children.....And I'm running for my life- Go ahead Jergen & J, He's your guy:unsure:

Last edited:

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Quote: This is more like a religious belief in a party /Quote
I personally loathe liars who tell people "Oh, this will go away" although they know that it definitely won't.

Kind of like
"If you like your insurance you can keep it.
If you like your doctor you can keep him too."

However those lies by a President Barrack Obama are perfectly ok?
Oh that is right Jurgen and JBird will not address the lies their "Democratic God and Peace giver" tells, because he is to holy to lie.

Oh you two, Obama got his Nobel Piece Prize before he even got into office, he never did anything for Peace. I did not mispell Piece either, he and his fake award are real PIECES OF SH** and he did nothing before office to deserve it.

However DONALD TRUMP before being sworn in convinced 3 companies NOT TO MOVE PRODUCTION TO MEXICO before he was even sworn in, Obama did not save those jobs, Trump did.

President Trump negotiated a Peace deal that included UAE and Israel, and then he convince Bahrain to join the deal TOO! Obama never did such a Peace deal in 8 years as president.

President Trump negotiated a Peace deal between Serbia and Croatia, where we have had toops keeping the peace for 30+ years....now there is peace. Again a peace deal was way above Obama's ability to negotiate.

See Obama was to busy lying to the american people, setting up a coup if Hillary lost the elections. Placing officials in key spots to help with the coup. Giving instructions to government officials on what to say and do to over throw President Trump and his team if Trump won the elections.....he was way too busy to talk peace.......................

So why did Obama get a Nobel Peace prize?

Come on Jurgen and JBird, how about you answer these 2 and only these 2 questions instead of ignoring them?

hillberg

Bathhouse Berry got a Prize keeping Big Mikes wrecking balls from destroying the Ellen set that strangely looked a lot like Jeffrreys fun house...

SCHWING !

Last edited:

kolibri282

Today the German weather service announced that ashes from the fires in California change the colour of the Sky over Germany. These ashes were blown more than ten miles high, so here, John, is another complaint about the Donald's actions: while the California fires are the worst in history, the Donald is not only lying about climate change and does nothing to stop it, he even accelerates it with that nonsense about "clean coal".

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Today the German weather service announced that ashes from the fires in California change the colour of the Sky over Germany. These ashes were blown more than ten miles high, so here, John, is another complaint about the Donald's actions: while the California fires are the worst in history, the Donald is not only lying about climate change and does nothing to stop it, he even accelerates it with that nonsense about "clean coal".
Jurgen stated he hates people who lie. He must really hate himself alot.

hillberg

Call the Waaamblance. Antifa BLM arsonists caught in the act. Mrs. Lotion pushes "Man Made Climate Change" You got it. ARSON.
Troll Hard
Troll Harder
Troll Hard with a Vengeance

Who's your expert? Greta Thormburg? Al Gore? or is it What's his name from the Titanic movie...Leonardo Decapahoe? Yea he'll know for sure!

How was the last Artic Expedition ? Canceled because of too much ice!

You must be the official wiki of Social Justice Fuckery

How's Chernobyl crap doing? Fukushima? You still wondering over there in the forests to have your way with a five legged goat?

Donny didn't light those fires asshole. Your Hitler Youth buddies did. The teachings of Adolf Bunghole live on. Anti Fa? You remember them well.

Troll level - Negative 7

You're losing it Jergen.

They'll kick you out of the party - Then who knows where they'll kick you.

Try a new hobby

It will do you good

A person can't sustain a hate like you have.

Embrace the suck.

Trump 2024 (Yes he can)

NJpilot

There are two ways other responsible lead countries managed Covid. They either acted early and had massive testing and tracing in places like Thailand, Tawian and South Korea, or places that had an initial major outbreak like Spain, Italy, NJ, and NY, shut down long enough for cases to drop to a trickle, and of course people followed common sense precautions. The US did neither nationally. New cases are still too high across most of the US and are not dropping fast enough to avoid flu season compounding things so buckle up.

The easiest and most effective thing that could be done in the US won't be done, and that is for Trump to say he was wrong when he called Covid a hoax, and demonized masks and distancing, and be seen wearing a mask at every possible opportunity. Of course instead he maligns masked reporters and is planning an illegal indoor event in Nevada full of Trump lemmings not wearing masks or distancing.

The modest country of Thailand has had a total of 3400 cases and 58 deaths. They currently have 105 cases which is a big outbreak for them. Meanwhile the US had 6.7 million cases and an average of 750 people die everyday. The US has 4% of the population but 25% of cases. We'd be lucky to have this under control as much as Trump's sh*t hole countries do.

hillberg

There are two ways other responsible lead countries managed Covid. They either acted early and had massive testing and tracing in places like Thailand, Tawian and South Korea, or places that had an initial major outbreak like Spain, Italy, NJ, and NY, shut down long enough for cases to drop to a trickle, and of course people followed common sense precautions. The US did neither. New cases are still too high across most of the US and are not dropping fast enough to avoid flu season compounding things so buckle up.

The easiest and most effective thing that could be done in the US won't be done, and that is for Trump to say he was wrong when he called Covid a hoax, and demonized masks and distancing, and be seen wearing a mask at every possible opportunity. Of course instead he maligns masked reporters and is planning an illegal indoor event in Nevada full of Trump lemmings not wearing masks or distancing.

The modest country of Thailand has had a total of 3400 cases and 58 deaths. They currently have 105 cases which is a big outbreak for them. Meanwhile the US had 6.7 million cases and an average of 750 people die everyday. The US has 4% of the population but 25% of cases. We'd be lucky to have this under control as much as Trump's sh*t hole countries do.
TRY A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH
1- Trump closed travel entry from China in January as the Dems were delivering Impeachment papers to Senate... No Rona patients here yet.
2- Nancy Pelosi & Cuomo were inviting every one to Party Down in China town as Fouci of WHO said the virus wasn't human to human.
3- tests supplied by WHO were defective 80% false positives and contaminated standards - new tests ordered
4- Mobile hospitals and two hospital ships deployed as Cuomo, Murphy, Newsome, Wolf & Whitmer ordered active Rona patients into nursing homes and hospices ------->NJ ? NY? they put Rona patients in nursing homes killing 11,000+ <------ screw you, fucked them.
5- WHO counting was inflated with comorbidities and other causes of death CDC Atlanta Rona death count out side of nursing homes 9,210
6- Trump showed CHQ Hydroxychloroquine -zink - Azthromycine as a curative -Mocked by media & politicly blocked a cocktail that was tested in 2005 & 2015 as being highly effective against viruses sars/cov/flu. Why did these people block a curative ?
7- Masks in 52 studies showed zero impact at slowing the virus,
8- normal death rate in US is 1,100 a day normally - Your numbers are a hoax. The virus is real the numbers and reaction to it IS A HOAX.
9- we have 335,000,000 people here try some perspective we've tested 60 million - deaths at CDC Atlanta is 9,210 dead
10- Those who put on a mask are ignorant to the negative impacts and how viruses pass through the warp & weave like bugs through a fence.

Bet you never went through a "Nuclear Biological Chemical" course or had a few helicopters that were equipped with the means to apply.

Go join Jergen he needs a new play date boi.

Rona has been dead here for weeks

Those who ware masks are dead already

Another Nobel Peace prize nomination for Trump

. . . Berry got one for doing nothing - Actually Berry bombed the shit out of everybody even supported ISIS "His JV team"

It's not about a damn virus

Carry on sheeple

kolibri282

Over here a US tourist who had COVID symptoms and no test results yet (so legally would have been relegated to quarantine), went to numerous bars (and the test has turned out to be positive since) and probably infected several hundred people, perhaps assumed that "Oh, this will go away". Is that a hint as to why you in the US have a problem?

Last edited:

hillberg

Nothing you list changes the fact that we're on course to 200,000 deaths while most of the world is near back to normal. As is typical you immediately resort to calling me names. Wonder where you got that from? My facts come from Johns Hopkins https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map
CDC Atlanta try their notes,
Nothing you list changes the fact that we're on course to 200,000 deaths while most of the world is near back to normal. As is typical you immediately resort to calling me names. Wonder where you got that from? My facts come from Johns Hopkins https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map