President trump

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Greg.... I will toss down another sheet of paper ....hey, take two...and compliment me even more!

giro5

Aircraft
prev- citabria,AA1b, fun racer
Total Flight Time
400 GA, 50 trike
To begin with lat me say that Germany is in a downward spiral too (as by the way is the western world as a whole), I mentioned this many times before, so if in a year or so people say that COVID bought us down it is not true. The decline has been visible for a long time. One indication is that the German contribution to the defense of the western world has been utterly inadequate for decades now.

About a year ago I read in a book that today's problems are so complex that you should never mix them or you will not be able to solve a single one of them, so let me focus on two points you brought up, Stan:

a) Quote: lets let the lives in the womb have a CHOICE /Quote
There can be no choice inside the womb because that agglomeartion of cells that exists there is not able to choose. The choice can only lay with the pregnant woman. If you take that choice away from her you are basically a fundamentalist like the Taliban, DAESH, or the Saudis, who deny women the right to decide the important questions in their lives. Hardliners, who claim to act on behalf of the child, actually want to roll back women's rights to the 19th century. I owe it to my mother, who made it possible that today I am where I am, to defend women's rights tenaciously.
I am convinced that no women has ever taken that decision lightly, it is a terrible choice you face. As a society our task is to do our utmost to provide everything that will allow a woman to decide in favour of having a child. That means, that social security has to support women so that having a child does not mean you slip into poverty and public child care must ensure that women can be mothers and still have a job and a career.

b) America has dominated world politics because of it's intelligent way of rallying allies to it's causes. The US made a huge contribution in the struggel with communist dictatorships, but didn't win the cold war single handed. Only with here NATO allies has America been strong enough. This is the fundamental flaw of "America First" because the vaning influence of the US in the world is, to a very large part, due to the fact that the Donald has scared off too many allies, even Canada as the article below explains. If you register for free to "Foreign Affairs" (see above) you can read an article that provides a very thorough analysis of US foreign politics of the current presidency.
" The Self-Destruction of American Power, Washington Squandered the Unipolar Moment "
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/arti...200802&utm_term=fa-summer-newsletter-20200702
A woman has no right to abort her baby period. It is murder. She does have the right to keep her legs crossed, use contraception and to not get pregnant. Personally I believe God will not let any nation that has abortion as a national policy prosper. That is why we got that shit head Obama. And why we may very get shit head number 2 - Biden.

hillberg

Let's put this into perspective, shall we?

This forum no longer displays how many members it has, maybe it's listed somewhere but I dont' see it and I'm not going to dig, it ain't worth the trouble. Seem to recall it was 2,000 members at some point with ~200 actively posting regularly before the great break up which was brought on by this very thing here, this thread.

That is, the constant chest-pounding by the Conservative Right with their incessant need to beat everyone into the ground who doesn't line up and agree with their hatred for Obama and Clinton, and idolatry for Bush and Trump.

Here's a typical forum which has very much the same political make-up among its polite members as does this pathetic excuse for an aircraft forum.

It has 15,829 members, with over 530,000 posts on 29,000 threads. https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/

Check it out. Not a single Trump thread. No one beating their chests and declaring OVAMIT is an idiot who was bound and determined to take away our guns and our bullets; or declaring Trump is God's gift to man - the way it goes down on this dung heap over, and over, ad nauseum with no one figuring out that this is what caused the great rift not all that long ago in the first place. You are STILL doing the same stupid things now that you were doing all along back then. Stan Foster you were and continue to be one of the worst instigators, since you, as a leader, used your popularity to drive a wedge between the members instead of leaving politics and religion OUT of the mix.

You made this forum all about you and your love for convicted felon and fruad Jim Bakker, anti-abortion, the GOP, hate for (in your own words on here) OVAMIT, and now here you are still in love with yourself, and your hatred for anything and anyone who doesn't line up with your right wing Tea Party politics.

Why do you delight in your hate-mongering? Why do you continue to be a drum-beating cheerleader for division and politics on a forum that is clearly intended to be a place to discuss aircraft?

This other forum has NO mention of politics whatsoever. Hello? Do you get it?

Perhaps it's come up somewhere, but it is not evident upon first-cliks on the home page like RF forum with its TRUMP thread screaming loud and clear up top, front and center, every goddamn day you open this swamp up to see if perhaps anything has changed. DId somebody pin this crap up top on purpose? I guess so. There it is.

RF is still the same cesspool of right wing, ultra-white politics and the brow-beating of anyone and everyone who doesn't line up with the Tea Party hate-mongering monotone blather and propaganda.

Why not just rename this dung heap, and call a spade a spade?

Name this Port-A-Potty for what it really is, for what you all want it to be, and for what you all work so hard to clearly make this stink hole every single day of the year: The Tea Party Rotaryforum.com

And under the Title when you open it up to the landing page, let's make sure to announce in big, bold letters:

"If you're not white and quite Tea Party right you're not welcome."
WHEN THINGS DON'T GO YOUR WAY? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET... DUNG HEAP - PORTA POTTY - Yea, You're just pissed about 2016 too?

"IF THAT SON OF A BITCH GETS IN WE'RE ALL GOING TO HANG FROM NOOSES - Somebody better fix this shit!" Hillarys only truth 🤔

I loved the Bakers - TOTAL FRAUDS Like Bath house Berry & Big Mike.... Their crimes are obvious to anyone who looks with clear eyes.

What really has your panties in a bunch? DNC collapse? Pantifa & BLM support - domestic terrorism & money laundering? [I see it too]

I like lower unemployment, Better wages, Less regulation, Justice, Prosecution of crooks, Putting America 1st from global rip offs [Paris Accord]

(Starting with Ukraines open investigation & prosecution of Biden, Pelosi, Kerry & Romney families for racketeering / extortion / $$$ laundry)

Yea. bet this thread probably has more lurkers then posters...... A relief valve? Free speech is a welcome exchange. [even if you cry]

loftus

Aircraft
Aircam
Total Flight Time
500 hours
A good read. For those who don't want to read it, here's a summary; particularly appropriate for all the COVID, HQN, mask 'experts' (including Trump), antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists. And BTW, in the Federalist, not a leftie publication.

“Things to think about when engaging with experts in their area of specialization.

1: We can all stipulate: the expert isn’t always right. But an expert is far more likely to be right than you are.
2: On a question of factual interpretation or evaluation, it shouldn’t engender insecurity or anxiety to think that an expert’s view is likely to be better-informed than yours. (Because, likely, it is.)
3: Experts come in many flavors. Education enables it, but practitioners in a field acquire expertise through experience; usually the combination of the two is the mark of a true expert in a field. But if you have neither education nor experience, you might want to consider exactly what it is you’re bringing to the argument.
4: In any discussion, you have a positive obligation to learn at least enough to make the conversation possible. The University of Google doesn’t count. Remember: having a strong opinion about something isn’t the same as knowing something.
5: And yes, your political opinions have value. Of course they do: you’re a member of a democracy and what you want is as important as what any other voter wants. As a layman, however, your political analysis, has far less value, and probably isn’t — indeed, almost certainly isn’t — as good as you think it is.”

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
Trump was conspicuously absent from John Lewis' memorial held just down the street from the White House.

That's real leadership, baby. The country in turmoil over race this summer and you slap the blacks in the face yet again.

But, hey, send in the troops, shoot the teargas, whack and push the peaceful protesters aside so you can have a photo op holding up a bible in front of a church whose clergy is sickened by your very presence and contrived, opportunistic idiocy.

Send in the federal storm troopers and stir things up some more, pissing off the mayors and governors alike while you ignore their demands that you butt out until called upon.

Is Trump testing the waters for a hostile take-over?

Rush Limbaugh declares that the moms and vets on the news TV are all actors. So I guess the President's storm troopers are beating the crap out of actors?

Let's not bother to heal the nation. Let's beat the crap out of the citizens, instead.

Capt'n Gator

Aircraft
Dominator Single 582BH N401JC
Total Flight Time
150+
Trump was conspicuously absent from John Lewis' memorial held just down the street from the White House.

That's real leadership, baby. The country in turmoil over race this summer and you slap the blacks in the face yet again.

But, hey, send in the troops, shoot the teargas, whack and push the peaceful protesters aside so you can have a photo op holding up a bible in front of a church whose clergy is sickened by your very presence and contrived, opportunistic idiocy.

Send in the federal storm troopers and stir things up some more, pissing off the mayors and governors alike while you ignore their demands that you butt out until called upon.

Is Trump testing the waters for a hostile take-over?

Rush Limbaugh declares that the moms and vets on the news TV are all actors. So I guess the President's storm troopers are beating the crap out of actors?

Let's not bother to heal the nation. Let's beat the crap out of the citizens, instead.
You are absolutely delusional, Peaceful Protesters my ass. Greg grow up.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
Greg- It is not my leap calling them giving allegiance to Satan. Their own very words, followed by their gestures and actions.

I agree with you about big trouble ahead. We need a strong leader to help keep things better than a leader trying to lead us into trouble.
Satan. That, and unicorns, right? Where did that come from, this make-believe evil incarnate entity you fall back on and name Satan?

Allegiance to what, a make-believe New Testament fictional character invented by Roman Emperor Constantine while he was inventing a new bible with one - and only one - thought in mind: Holding his failing, crumbling empire together a little while longer with cherry-picked writings by a bunch of people who weren't even alive when Christ was walking around, let alone actually knew what he said and did.

We give you the Roman Catholic Church. You know, the same ones who rape little children even today, in modern times, let alone committed genoiced and wiped out entire civilizations, with all of their history and learned writings - folks who predicted the alignment of the center of the galaxy with our axial pole to the day, no less than 5,000 years before it happened.

Oh, yes, the Holy Catholic Church.. With it's dictator-edited and published New Testament. Yeah, we can rely on THAT being the word of God, can't we? Why? Because the New Testament tells us so. The collection of books put together by the very same people who went on to rely on those teachings and writings as an excuse to murder anyone who said the Earth wasn't flat and the was most certainly not the center of the Solar System - let alone the galaxy or the universe, for God's sake. And did this right up to only just a few hundred years ago.

That's moderninity, alrighty.

The very same institution that gave you the Inquisition not all that long ago. Oh, yes, THAT New Testament where Satan takes form and substance and becomes your reality used to torture and murder men and women alike at any whim so long as it is on your side.

Satan. LOL. What's that line? Oh, yeah. All the Devil has to do to win is to convince you he isn't real.

Dude, he wasn't real before the Roman Emperor Constantine made him real - made him up, as a device to control and outwit dimwitted fools like you to the ends of ruling and controlling them in order to collect more taxes and keep the wealth centralized under...The Roman Empire and its Holy Roman Catholic Church - one and the same, under Constantine, who wove together your "New Testament" which is, again, a cherry-picked and heavily edited collection aimed at keeping rich, white men in power over women, and all other nations and races.

Italy sided with Hitler. No surprise.

Now you side with the Nazis and the KKK once again in these times with a closet Nazi who is ruining the country and taking you down with him.

Hey, I throw the N word around. I am hardly politically correct in most circles. I enjoy listening to my Southern bruthers talk racist, and I am pro white, pro male, pro WASP all the way. I am also one hell of a marksman with a rifle, and even better with a cross bow. After 20 paces I am not so hot with a pistol. Up to that I can take the eye out of a rabbit with one. But the crossbows make less noise. I like the stealth, power and deadly accuracy of them at 30 paces. Kill without ever being heard. Plus the way it lifts after you squeeze the trigger is cool as the bolt leaves the groove.

Satan. Whatever. Snow fairies and Santa Claus, too. As for me, I'm into reality and God, not some make-believe booger man the Romans concocted to scare ignorant peasants with so they would fall in line and pay their taxes on time.

When you fall back on fairy tale characters to make a point and use the reference in such a way that conveys the notion that you actually believe in this nonsense, then I guess you are just saying you are an ignorant peasant, and you like it that way. Just like when I got a newsletter from my Presbyterian minister last Spring who used the phrase, "Lily-livered liberals" in it.

He hasn't seen another dime from me, I'll tell ya. And I WON'T be singing in his church ever again. His loss.

Satan.

My God, please.

hillberg

A good read. For those who don't want to read it, here's a summary; particularly appropriate for all the COVID, HQN, mask 'experts' (including Trump), antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists. And BTW, in the Federalist, not a leftie publication.

“Things to think about when engaging with experts in their area of specialization.

1: We can all stipulate: the expert isn’t always right. But an expert is far more likely to be right than you are.
2: On a question of factual interpretation or evaluation, it shouldn’t engender insecurity or anxiety to think that an expert’s view is likely to be better-informed than yours. (Because, likely, it is.)
3: Experts come in many flavors. Education enables it, but practitioners in a field acquire expertise through experience; usually the combination of the two is the mark of a true expert in a field. But if you have neither education nor experience, you might want to consider exactly what it is you’re bringing to the argument.
4: In any discussion, you have a positive obligation to learn at least enough to make the conversation possible. The University of Google doesn’t count. Remember: having a strong opinion about something isn’t the same as knowing something.
5: And yes, your political opinions have value. Of course they do: you’re a member of a democracy and what you want is as important as what any other voter wants. As a layman, however, your political analysis, has far less value, and probably isn’t — indeed, almost certainly isn’t — as good as you think it is.”
And if the doctor gives you the advice to cut off your tool for an STD instead of a shot of the big P, Seek a second opinion.....

And the United States are a Constitutional Republic

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Satan. That, and unicorns, right? Where did that come from, this make-believe evil incarnate entity you fall back on and name Satan?

Allegiance to what, a make-believe New Testament fictional character invented by Roman Emperor Constantine while he was inventing a new bible with one - and only one - thought in mind: Holding his failing, crumbling empire together a little while longer with cherry-picked writings by a bunch of people who weren't even alive when Christ was walking around, let alone actually knew what he said and did.

We give you the Roman Catholic Church. You know, the same ones who rape little children even today, in modern times, let alone committed genoiced and wiped out entire civilizations, with all of their history and learned writings - folks who predicted the alignment of the center of the galaxy with our axial pole to the day, no less than 5,000 years before it happened.

Oh, yes, the Holy Catholic Church.. With it's dictator-edited and published New Testament. Yeah, we can rely on THAT being the word of God, can't we? Why? Because the New Testament tells us so. The collection of books put together by the very same people who went on to rely on those teachings and writings as an excuse to murder anyone who said the Earth wasn't flat and the was most certainly not the center of the Solar System - let alone the galaxy or the universe, for God's sake. And did this right up to only just a few hundred years ago.

The very same institution that gave you the Inquisition not all that long ago. Oh, yes, THAT New Testament where Satan takes form and substance and becomes your reality used to torture and murder men and women alike at any whim so long as it is on your side.

Satan. LOL. What's that line? Oh, yeah. All the Devil has to do to win is to convince you he isn't real.

Dude, he wasn't real before the Roman Emperor Constantine made him real - made him up, as a device to control and outwit dimwitted fools like you to the ends of ruling and controlling them in order to collect more taxes and keep the wealth centralized under...The Roman Empire and its Holy Roman Catholic Church - one and the same, under Constantine, who wove together your "New Testament" which is, again, a cherry-picked and heavily edited collection aimed at keeping rich, white men in power over women, and all other nations and races.

Now you side with the Nazis and the KKK once again in these times with a closet Nazi who is ruining the country and taking you down with him.

Hey, I throw the N word around. I am hardly politically correct in most circles. I enjoy listening to my Southern bruthers talk racist, and I am pro white, pro male, pro WASP all the way. I am also one hell of a marksman with a rifle, and even better with a cross bow. After 20 paces I am not so hot with a pistol. Up to that I can take the eye out of a rabbit with one. But the crossbows make less noise. I like the stealth, power and deadly accuracy of them at 30 paces. Kill without ever being heard. Plus the way it lifts after you squeeze the trigger is cool as the bolt leaves the groove.

Satan. Whatever. Snow fairies and Santa Claus, too. As for me, I'm into reality and God, not some make-believe booger man the Romans concocted to scare ignorant peasants with so they would fall in line and pay their taxes on time.

When you fall back on fairy tale characters to make a point and use the reference in such a way that conveys the notion that you actually believe in this nonsense, then I guess you are just saying you are an ignorant peasant, and you like it that way. Just like when I got a newsletter from my Presbyterian minister last Spring who used the phrase, "Lily-livered liberals" in it.

He hasn't seen another dime from me, I'll tell ya. And I WON'T be singing in his church ever again. His loss.

Satan.

My God, please.
Excellent history lesson, mostly truth!!!!!!!!!!!!

hillberg

Satan.

My God, please.
It's not what you believe that counts here, It is about what these Satanic followers believe. Ritual murder, rape, Cannibalism -extortion control.

Yea, Some info from an insurance policy on a Lap top, Plenty of dead cops and investigators surrounding such a little piece of evidence.

"Nazi" Like Prescott Bush & family? & the Ku Klux Klan plied their little hobby from the Confederate losers- [like Demos today]

A war of information, a war of ideals, The insurrection & infiltration is exposed daily. Liberal/Communists all bunched up & TRIGERED?

These bozos haven't been this pissed since we freed the slaves and gave them the right to vote :LOL:

All the losers are still whining about 2016, They never thought she could lose, Now they all lose. Tribunals in Session

Why you all up in Stans grill? He eat your favorite squirrel?

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
I think your eating too many tomato's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Speaking of squirrel. I just came in from squirrel hunting. Its a little early yet as the hickory nuts are behind....no cutting signs yet. I have a .22 pistol that I shoot them with. Never a shotgun , just my pistols.

They are really delicous. I started pressure cooking them for 30 minutes...then putting the pieces in a pancake/cornmeal/egg/milk batter.....then tossing them in a skillet with canola oil. Man o man, everyone that has stopped by has said it was tender and very delicous.....and its because IT IS!!

Hunting season here in Illinois is August 1st thru Feburary 15th.....5.5 months of hunting! My woods is loaded with them.

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Speaking of squirrel. I just came in from squirrel hunting. Its a little early yet as the hickory nuts are behind....no cutting signs yet. I have a .22 pistol that I shoot them with. Never a shotgun , just my pistols.

They are really delicous. I started pressure cooking them for 30 minutes...then putting the pieces in a pancake/cornmeal/egg/milk batter.....then tossing them in a skillet with canola oil. Man o man, everyone that has stopped by has said it was tender and very delicous.....and its because IT IS!!

Hunting season here in Illinois is August 1st thru Feburary 15th.....5.5 months of hunting! My woods is loaded with them.
I'm glad you've picked a better caliber for squirrels, there's more meat left than the 9mm . . .nice to hear from you Stan, miss you!

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Heron.
Nice hearing from you! I remember talking to you at Bensen Days. I was shooting squirrels with my Glock 23...which is .40 caliber. It just punches a hole through them.
I love shooting pistols at targets , and squirrels. I dont know how familiar you are with pistols, but my .22 is a Feinwerbau ...target pistol.

Why the gun talk in a Trump thread? Obvious!!

Martin W.

So David Duke gets shut down because of hate speech .... personally I dont care , never liked the guy and everybody knows he is way out on the fringes of society with only a handful of followers.

But the real point to be made is nobody gets shut down for all the liberal hate speech directed toward president Trump.

Especially the vile comments coming out of Hollywood .... makes Duke seem rather mild by comparison.

hillberg

So David Duke gets shut down because of hate speech .... personally I dont care , never liked the guy and everybody knows he is way out on the fringes of society with only a handful of followers.

But the real point to be made is nobody gets shut down for all the liberal hate speech directed toward president Trump.

Especially the vile comments coming out of Hollywood .... makes Duke seem rather mild by comparison.
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREE SPEECH? Those who silenced David Duke are worse then any Klansman -
Pathetic "Hate" speech that's next? Death squads?