President trump

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Awwwww, did the truth hurt that bad JBird. I noticed you and your butt buddy jet phag all go on the attack when the truth comes out about the fact that you believe people should be beaten, killed, and businesses burned because they don't believe in being a Democrat.

And as far as what we do, I'm busy every day and only spend about 30 to 40 minutes on here posting the truth that shows that you guys do nothing but lie

That's okay everybody's already figured you guys out
You're busy? doing what? Do you have a job? I bet your wife works and supports you!!!!!!!!!!!

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
You're busy? doing what? Do you have a job? I bet your wife works and supports you!!!!!!!!!!!
he probably needs more support than any one person can provide

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

hillberg

Statement
" English man hiding in the French Countryside"
based on no facts and fabricated within an over active imagination ...
very familiar to many other
"statements"
made by this poster.
NEVER let the truth get in the way of a story

statement
"I don't know why I don't care"

clearly you do otherwise why post the comment

yep!! silly man, one hides by declaring openly where one is?? .... @hillberg suggested you are trained in observation .... REALLY !!!

again

you loose

silly boy
Do you suck dick or just whistle Dixie ? You have nothing - You can't troll, You can't think, You can't see beyond the headline. Not worth a fuck.
or a free drink at the pub, Can't fly worth a shit . Leaves only one thing your good at - sucking dick. explains Lotion and your attraction to JBirb

hillberg

The point is that even according to this article, his ratings have gone down, not up. Yes 91% of people who voted for Trump would still vote for him, but that is still 9% less than before. Arithmetic's a bitch!
Like the dead voting for Joe. 91% is still better then the Dems #walkaway & having to run the same Biden ballots through the machines multiple times

hillberg

The reason for the illegal impeachment, a conviction without trial, a conviction without a hearing, a conviction without evidence, a conviction without Witnesses argument violates the Constitution which says everyone has the right to a quick and speedy trial. Trump isn't getting one.

That will stoke the base to re-elect him in 2024 which is why the Dems are pushing for him to be convicted in the Senate because they know if he's not Trump will win again in 2024 that is a fact

You can also only impeach a sitting government official. The attempt to do it after his left office will end up in court and if he's smart he'll Sue Pelosi personally cuz it's not hard to prove she's not doing it as a government official but as a personal attack, for slander and defamation and make her a broke poor woman

So tell me how would any of you anti trumper's like to be sitting in jail right now just because Trump orders it, no trial, no witness, no evidence, and no argument, and no jury?
Think of General Flynn -

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
I do not hate anyone, I have not make false statements about anyone, I do not accuse others of lies, these are the hallmarks of
guess who

you are right

@skyguynca

you loose​
Really your first comment on this thread was a lie about Ben, your second one was a lie about me should we post those here to prove again you have a problem not only with your memory and the truth?

Last edited:

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
Who are the truth it hurts so now you're making up more lies.

And yet you still have not denied that you donate money to antifa and BLM and you agree with their actions, the killing the beating in the destroying of American businesses just because they want to just because people don't want to be Democrats

hillberg

I wonder what your wives think of you (david&don)) spending your days at the keyboard instead of doing something constructive, like paying attention to them instead of us? work? what the fuck do you do? nothing! I'm a 79-year-old retired man, what excuss do you have? I bet your both stay at home lazy no good for nothing leeches, living off your wives!!!!!!!!!!!!.
My wife of 22 years says Biden's NOT qualified to be POTUS her mother called from China and said "Gunimaud" (what the FUCK) are those stupid Democrats doing?

Her mother was an accountant and her father was City Mayor & Later providence Governor of Xian Shi China - They lived through a world war and the many revolutions.
He spent 3 years as a political prisoner - His city kept him from being executed, the love of his people. They were married 65 years.

So JBirb how about you? Did your boi leave you because that sheep had pretty eyes? (How could you see them from behind?)

Maybe you should date Joe and suck his dick before you let him fuck everyone - Ride him before you buy him - test drive?

Enjoy the show

PANIC IN DC

Because only the innocent panic

Trump 2020 Won

hillberg

OH DEAR

Americans only now according to who ..... YOU

SILLY SILLY BOY

YOU LOOSE

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
You have to try harder Jetfag. Just keep trolling in the shallow end of the gene pool - You'll get better just keep enough chrome trailer hitch balls for your practice - Ask Big Mike how - I hear he's free after the failed gig as a gorilla FLOTUS at the Caans film festival and St.Peters roof burning

hillberg

Rumor has it someone was inaugurated January 11th 2021 in an emergency private ceremony

So that's why the traitors in Congress are Impeachment crazy PANIC IN DC

Really?

Enjoy the show

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
My wife of 22 years says Biden's NOT qualified to be POTUS her mother called from China and said "Gunimaud" (what the FUCK) are those stupid Democrats doing?

Her mother was an accountant and her father was City Mayor & Later providence Governor of Xian Shi China - They lived through a world war and the many revolutions.
He spent 3 years as a political prisoner - His city kept him from being executed, the love of his people. They were married 65 years.

So JBirb how about you? Did your boi leave you because that sheep had pretty eyes? (How could you see them from behind?)

Maybe you should date Joe and suck his dick before you let him fuck everyone - Ride him before you buy him - test drive?

Enjoy the show

PANIC IN DC

Because only the innocent panic

Trump 2020 Won
Still didn't answer my question, neither you are david did! what are you guys ashamed of? Do your wives support you? do you have jobs?
I think you're paid to subvert, your radicle right-wing goons, who pays you?.

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
Still didn't answer my question, neither you are david did! what are you guys ashamed of? Do your wives support you? do you have jobs?
I have answered that question from you several times. I am retired as you know and have commented on, from the Army. I also have a small machine and welding shop that I own. My wife works for the US Governement.

Last time you disparages me and my wife when you asked this question.

I already know you are a retired carpenter and grow drugs. Never asked again but you seem to keep going back to the same old stuff.

You ok Jay? Not being funny or sarcastic at all , but this is the 3rd time you are asking this same question.

hillberg

You didn't answer my question "Do you fuck sheep or just suck Joes dick?"

Worked all my life. Unlike Joe who did Jack squat for 47 years and committed high crimes and Misdemeanors with the Obama Administration.

Enjoy the show

Joe's fooked

hillberg

I have answered that question from you several times. I am retired as you know and have commented on, from the Army. I also have a small machine and welding shop that I own. My wife works for the US Governement.

Last time you disparages me and my wife when you asked this question.

I already know you are a retired carpenter and grow drugs. Never asked again but you seem to keep going back to the same old stuff.

You ok Jay? Not being funny or sarcastic at all , but this is the 3rd time you are asking this same question.
Like Joe his brain don't go... Active brain fart zone?

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
Like Joe his brain don't go... Active brain fart zone?
I know.....that is pretty funny

All joking aside though, JBird does seem to go back to the same old stuff over and over again. Then he pops up, apologises for all the crap he says. Then he disappears for a while.

This could be a serious problem he is experiencing. No joking about, it would worry me about anyone who drifts in and out like this. Went through it with my wife's father, Alzheimer was the diagnosis.

It was SCAREY, and you could see it get worse day by day. He really changed alot.

JBird, in all seriousness, are you ok?

hillberg

I know.....that is pretty funny

All joking aside though, JBird does seem to go back to the same old stuff over and over again. Then he pops up, apologises for all the crap he says. Then he disappears for a while.

This could be a serious problem he is experiencing. No joking about, it would worry me about anyone who drifts in and out like this. Went through it with my wife's father, Alzheimer was the diagnosis.

It was SCAREY, and you could see it get worse day by day. He really changed alot.

JBird, in all seriousness, are you ok?
True that. Lot's of old farts just get juvenile in time or just zone out. Had a friends great grand mother start putting her tea cup on the stove for tea.

Getting old sucks - This may be his only connection to the outside world...