Dominator 582
Total Flight Time
200+

loftus

Aircraft
Aircam
Total Flight Time
500 hours
Interesting that in 2005, (not an election year) that Dr Fauci's own NIH had a study on the positive effects of Hydroxy-chloroquine on the CoV and SARS virus.....nothing to see here...I am sure all of these people are taking it as a prophylaxis.. worked great before Trump got elected... Now it is being withheld from the American people.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
Hey Scott, you may want to read that paper. as you've quoted it now more than once. Firstly it was chloroquin, not hydroxychloroquin, second the study was in cell cultures. Not even in animals. Cell cultures is only a very first step and no chloroquin did not pan out to be an effective treatment for SARS in actual humans.
At the moment it's pretty clear that HQN in double blind placebo controlled studies (the gold standard) is not effective for COVID especially once they are pretty sick. Unfortunately the Henry Ford study which the pro-HQN folks like to quote was retrospective and not well controlled, so they got other drugs like steroids as well for example.
It's still a possibility that HQN may be helpful when one is exposed or has early illness - those studies should be out in the next 2-3 months and I hope they show some value, but even that is not looking good. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...dexamethasone-not-hydroxychloroquine-covid-19
Nevertheless prevention is always better than cure for any disease. Right now with viral diseases like COVID, the best way is social distance when you can, wear a good mask when you can't. (any mask though is better than nothing). Herman Cain might be around today if he had. Living on your airstrip and flying your gyro is the best social distancing you can do. Much better than hoping HQN can cure you if you get it.

Last edited:

hillberg

Hey Scott, you may want to read that paper. as you've quoted it now more than once. Firstly it was chloroquin, not hydroxychloroquin, second the study was in cell cultures. Not even in animals. Cell cultures is only a very first step and no chloroquin did not pan out to be an effective treatment for SARS in actual humans.
At the moment it's pretty clear that HQN in double blind placebo controlled studies (the gold standard) is not effective for COVID especially once they are pretty sick. Unfortunately the Henry Ford study which the pro-HQN folks like to quote was retrospective and not well controlled, so they got other drugs like steroids as well for example.
It's still a possibility that HQN may be helpful when one is exposed or has early illness - those studies should be out in the next 2-3 months and I hope they show some value, but even that is not looking good. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...dexamethasone-not-hydroxychloroquine-covid-19
Nevertheless prevention is always better than cure for any disease. Right now with viral diseases like COVID, the best way is social distance when you can, wear a good mask when you can't. (any mask though is better than nothing). Herman Cain might be around today if he had. Living on your airstrip and flying your gyro is the best social distancing you can do. Much better than hoping HQN can cure you if you get it.
A buddy I know got the Rona in Washington, MD gave him 3 days worth of speed...... Honking out mucus and zero sleep - Worked for him 🤪
6,000 medical professionals world wide are happy with the results of off label use of HQC cocktail... As media tech is banning the good news.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
And you are the self appointed expert on........you my friend sound like a Sexual Intellectual ( a f**kin know it all ), now I know why so many people dislike you.....
Thank you. Having successfully bedded well over 200 beautiful women in my younger days, all of them a 6, 7, 8, and 9's, I do consider myself a bit of a "sexual intellectual" as you put it. That's a wonderful compliment. Thank you. And you know what? It was never about counting how many notches were in my belt. I can honestly say I loved each and every one, and the time we spent together was incredible. Pink Floyd has a line in a song that goes,

"The memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime." With the benefit of a once-eidetic memory, playing back those moments with clarity and detail, like watching a video in the living room of my mind, is a comfort and pleasure as desirability and prowess wanes in my autumn.

You wouldn't believe how many homosexual men's hearts I've broken as well, since I had to let them know that no, I am and have only ever always been attracted in that way to women. I've had many, many gay friends. It never disturbed me, nor was it offensive or disgusting to me in any way. I just didn't go that way myself and never had any interest in exploring that avenue.

Kids and animals can't lie, and their attractions to certain people and not others are an extremely solid tell. All animals and kids are attracted to me. Always. Never even been bitten by any man's dog. I've always attributed this to my devotion to God in my younger years. People can tell when they are with me, in person, that I have a good heart, that there is something sincere, and likeable there and what you see is what you get. That and there's something else about me going on that is like a soul magnet for all living things.

My effortless ability to attract girls in my youth and women in adulthood drove some folks absolutely nuts with envy, and there were those guys who despised me from the moment they met me. I understand that now, though it was bewildering at the time.

All of my women came back for more. They were happily satisfied - reinforcing my "self appointment as an expert on...[being] a sexual intellectual." I was not disgusting nor lecherous about it, I let my intentions be known and if it clicked then the fireworks began. If it did not, what the hay.

When I saw City of Angels, it was an "AHA!" moment for me, providing a possible answer to the question of my blessed life. The movie "Michael" had a similar effect. I am a deeply spiritual person, though I find organized religions to be of limited honesty for the most part, and existing for the real, underLYING purpose of collect money and wielding power. When I do participate, it is mostly to fill my need for human contact and to keep my singing voice limber.

As the Dire Straights song goes:

"You may have had your silver but I swear upon my life
Your sister gave me diamonds and I give 'em to your wife.

Oh Father, please help me, for I have done wrong.

The man's too big.
The man's too strong."

Back to topic, Trump committed treason, then he exposed another serious leadership weakness dealing with COVID-19.

The polls, including the right wing FOX NEWS, just keep going down, down, and...down.

Ya'll get so angry. Especially when you are faced with facts. Cuz no matter how much he tweets, no matter what you want to to scream about on web forums like this and Facebook, the bottom line is that you know in the dark closets of your souls what is happening, and that is what stirs you and your anger up the most.

People know that I never fire the first shot - but when I am attacked for frivolous or wrongful reasons I am a pit bull. Which is why you will see some pretty mean things in my posts pointedly attacking those who have been vicious and intentionally evil.

As for politics, I hate the fact that conservatives refuse to accept the good that a good president can or has done simply because he was not from their chosen party. I hate the fact that conservatives refuse to see the wrong that a bad president has is doing, simply because he is from their chosen party.

Party politics be damned, It makes hypocrites out of otherwise logical, straight-thinking, intelligent people. It makes fools and idiots out of loyal followers who put party sentiment above the good of the people as a whole, and the nation, let alone the world.

All I can tell you is, "Don't be fooled."

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
Remember that scene from the original film The Poseidon Adventure? Gene Hackman is leading the team of survivors uphill to safety but passes another team of survivors heading the other way. Despite warnings they can't be reasoned with. The US is upside down now just like the ship, and it's clear which team people are on.

Capt'n Gator

Aircraft
Dominator Single 582BH N401JC
Total Flight Time
150+
Thank you. Having successfully bedded well over 200 beautiful women in my younger days, all of them a 6, 7, 8, and 9's, I do consider myself a bit of a "sexual intellectual" as you put it. That's a wonderful compliment. Thank you. And you know what? It was never about counting how many notches were in my belt. I can honestly say I loved each and every one, and the time we spent together was incredible. Pink Floyd has a line in a song that goes,

"The memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime." With the benefit of a once-eidetic memory, playing back those moments with clarity and detail, like watching a video in the living room of my mind, is a comfort and pleasure as desirability and prowess wanes in my autumn.

You wouldn't believe how many homosexual men's hearts I've broken as well, since I had to let them know that no, I am and have only ever always been attracted in that way to women. I've had many, many gay friends. It never disturbed me, nor was it offensive or disgusting to me in any way. I just didn't go that way myself and never had any interest in exploring that avenue.

Kids and animals can't lie, and their attractions to certain people and not others are an extremely solid tell. All animals and kids are attracted to me. Always. Never even been bitten by any man's dog. I've always attributed this to my devotion to God in my younger years. People can tell when they are with me, in person, that I have a good heart, that there is something sincere, and likeable there and what you see is what you get. That and there's something else about me going on that is like a soul magnet for all living things.

My effortless ability to attract girls in my youth and women in adulthood drove some folks absolutely nuts with envy, and there were those guys who despised me from the moment they met me. I understand that now, though it was bewildering at the time.

All of my women came back for more. They were happily satisfied - reinforcing my "self appointment as an expert on...[being] a sexual intellectual." I was not disgusting nor lecherous about it, I let my intentions be known and if it clicked then the fireworks began. If it did not, what the hay.

When I saw City of Angels, it was an "AHA!" moment for me, providing a possible answer to the question of my blessed life. The movie "Michael" had a similar effect. I am a deeply spiritual person, though I find organized religions to be of limited honesty for the most part, and existing for the real, underLYING purpose of collect money and wielding power. When I do participate, it is mostly to fill my need for human contact and to keep my singing voice limber.

The man's too big.
The man's too strong."

Back to topic, Trump committed treason, then he exposed another serious leadership weakness dealing with COVID-19.

The polls, including the right wing FOX NEWS, just keep going down, down, and...down.

Ya'll get so angry. Especially when you are faced with facts. Cuz no matter how much he tweets, no matter what you want to to scream about on web forums like this and Facebook, the bottom line is that you know in the dark closets of your souls what is happening, and that is what stirs you and your anger up the most.

People know that I never fire the first shot - but when I am attacked for frivolous or wrongful reasons I am a pit bull. Which is why you will see some pretty mean things in my posts pointedly attacking those who have been vicious and intentionally evil.

As for politics, I hate the fact that conservatives refuse to accept the good that a good president can or has done simply because he was not from their chosen party. I hate the fact that conservatives refuse to see the wrong that a bad president has is doing, simply because he is from their chosen party.

Party politics be damned, It makes hypocrites out of otherwise logical, straight-thinking, intelligent people. It makes fools and idiots out of loyal followers who put party sentiment above the good of the people as a whole, and the nation, let alone the world.

I have to hand it to you Greg, you are a legend in your own mind...

n613hh

The man's too big.
The man's too strong."

It's sad that you are actually proud of your degeneracy. And, luckily you weren't taken out by a loving father or husband. And most are totally aware that you're probably just a wannabe with some wishful memories sitting in a dark room in front of your computer. No one is "fooled " by you. We're not trying to save lives for your personal abuse.

Last edited:

Martin W.

NoWingsAttached .... I dont know you personally .... but with all those attributes why didn't you run for president ??

hillberg

Quote: why didn't you run for president ? /Quote
He claims that all the girls came to him of their own free will, he didn't have to grab them by the pu$$y...;-)
Repeating mainstream news like a champ.
As you forget all the transgressions of a Billy "Slick Willy" Clinton -[ Try reading the Congressional Record for the many rapes & abuses in office.]
The $800,000 restitution for Billys victims
The Clinton Foundation, Corruption and Crimes against Children [OIG report pg 294]
Epstines log book for Billys "vacations"
G Maxwells e-mail and records of 'under age girls "-" Jeffrey "-" Billy "-" orgies"
Next to Trumps "Locker room talk of grabbing them by the pussies" Yea nothing to see here.

As for "Trumps treason" where is it? Muller failed (nothing burger) (Muh "Russia Russia Russia)
Impeachment failed (But muh "he abused his power") Not a crime when you have no specific charges... (nothing burger with cheese)

Federal Courts over 200+ new appointments, Two Supreme court justices , Removal of ACA illegal fee, Removing BS regulations
North Korea pacified (But muh wars)
Paris climate fraud cut off
Iran money laundering deal stopped
Urban bull shit regulations removed
Exposing the corruption in Governments (BLM lies Pantifa Riots- All in Democrat communist controlled areas...
Rona & Killer Governor & Mayors exposed

Panic in DC- Trump has 2Q2Q in the bag as mail in ballots are shown as a failure over & over

It's not about the virus - It's about an election they lost in 2Q16 and the election they lose in 2Q2Q

"F" Trump? You "F"ed yourself.

Treason rests on the Democrat Party and a few Republicans [Ukraine] is the start, Look it up

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Don, I'm kind of curious about what you do for a living?

hillberg

Don, I'm kind of curious about what you do for a living?
Nothing? Exmil - Contractor - PI - Helicopter pilot -Sheriffs personal - A retired not so ole fart. (All helicopter/aviation related too)

Can't grow tomatoes worth a shit either.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Too bad you don't live in S.Oregon, I'd show you cola's growing on the tomato plants over a foot-long, you partake of that fruit, it'll knock your balls off and convert you to a Dem.

hillberg

Too bad you don't live in S.Oregon, I'd show you cola's growing on the tomato plants over a foot-long, you partake of that fruit, it'll knock your balls off and convert you to a Dem.
So you're saying Dems have no balls? Sounds more like the Republican party mantra :LOL:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
So you're saying Dems have no balls? Sounds more like the Republican party mantra :LOL:
Hey, I fathered 6 kids, that took a lot of balls, they're all Dems.

kolibri282

Quote:
Throughout its history, the United States has been fortunate to have visionary, charismatic leadership at times of great crisis: George Washington during the Revolution, Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War, Franklin D. Roosevelt during the Great Depression and World War II. Trump, unfortunately, has not proved himself to be anywhere close to such a leader. His character drives him to divide rather than to unite at home. His “America first” foreign policy instincts drive him to act alone in the world rather than in concert with others. He seems incapable of imagining that the United States might be made stronger and more effective by confronting a crisis in lockstep with its allies and partners.
/Quote

from here:
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/arti...200802&utm_term=fa-summer-newsletter-20200702

Last edited:

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Kolibri...I could not disagree more. Our country as great as it was, has been severely compromised by liberal policies , treasonist acts of selling our secrets, businesses to foreign countries. Both sides of the isle have liberals but the democrat party is heavily tilted with them. Socialist policies are creeping in....let me say RUSHING in...and thank God we have Trump to put the brakes on a lot of this one world government that is unstoppable from coming. But, perhaps we can delay it.. .but its coming nonetheless.

The liberal anti gun, anti poloce, anti God, anti life....and basically anti anything good is ripping our country apart .

I will proudly stand in defiance and opposition to the bought off circus clowns in our government, news media ,Hollywood. I know what side I want to stay away from.

Sure, my side has a lot of cleaning up as well.

All lives matter......all black lives matter...so lets keep funding the police to save some if those precious lives.....lets let the lives in the womb have a CHOICE...their lives matter every bit as much. This country is in moral freefall....I dont expect secular people to agree, and that is fine. The last 6 years of my life have REALLY opened my eyes up. I have always been known as a very optimistic person....but realism and brute honesty has me saying we are going down...no matter who wins the election. I am not worried one bit.....but if anyone remembers anything, please remember we are not ever getting our ol nation back. The news is going to wax worse and worse and of course...many will say its Trumps fault. It high time we had someone that is trying to save this country.

Spiritual forces are dividing it....and its what side you are willing to fight for.

hillberg

THE MAILMAN RINGS TWICE
Quote:
Throughout its history, the United States has been fortunate to have visionary, charismatic leadership at times of great crisis: George Washington during the Revolution, Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War, Franklin D. Roosevelt during the Great Depression and World War II. Trump, unfortunately, has not proved himself to be anywhere close to such a leader. His character drives him to divide rather than to unite at home. His “America first” foreign policy instincts drive him to act alone in the world rather than in concert with others. He seems incapable of imagining that the United States might be made stronger and more effective by confronting a crisis in lockstep with its allies and partners.
/Quote

from here:
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/arti...200802&utm_term=fa-summer-newsletter-20200702
Again you quote more bull shit. Don't you observe with your own eyes the Attack that goes on in the US? Your Country has fallen to the NWO?
Brussels controls your world, no voice to the people. Socialism is dead - You're dead - You're too brainwashed to see it....Orange man bad
Do you see your "Lockstep" crap? Rockefeller/ De Rothschild NWO mantra published years ago.
"Lets get along around the world as one big happy dysfunctional family" No rights for the citizens, forced migration, renewable energy, high taxes, Crap policies you pay for like Ukraines energy that gets ass holes families rich like Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, Romney as every citizen gets hosed with higher energy costs. Just like your wind energy crap, less power at higher cost (But muh environment) Jokes on you do you know the cost of wind turbines disposal ???? two trillion dollars to remove those plastic crappers, At least the nuclear disposal is factored in with its use.

You are being played the fool or you're just a fool. It's more then a stupid virus. (How's the tally for the flu season this year? Down isn't it)

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
World government? When is it coming? 100 years from now or more? what socialist policies? What liberal policies are you talking about? What is trump doing to save the country? IMO trumps tearing the country apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!