President trump

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Fara....I had the pleasure of taking you to my local gun range. The right to keep and bear arms is under constant assault by liberals.

I hope you feel I am mentally stable.

hillberg

Watching this thread, I think we do need a mental checkup before allowing guns in people's hands.
That's like Hillary Clinton calling the National Suicide Hotline to place an order...
Balance of power, Fire arms are the best way to maintain the peace. Mental evaluations not required.

Just look what the Clintons did to Haiti and you're scared by a little ole pea shooter.

Lucious

Went to Home Depot today and got the stink eye from several ppl and as I went to pass by the checkout the employee asked me if I'd like a free mask.
I politely declined his offer and stated aloud that would be a violation of law since the CCW license I carry requires that I not wear a mask while in possession of said license and it was in effect! And since running is not a good option due to lung issues this explains the need for the CCW!

They all went about thier business as did I, with no mask.😁

hillberg

Really sad to see this kind of crap on this forum. Wish terms of service would not allow it.
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FASCIST Next you'll be burning hard drives and rioting in the streets for pastel sheets and free stuff

"Free debate is necessary in a free society" Sad to see such ignorance anywhere on the planet.

Sv.grainne

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FASCIST Next you'll be burning hard drives and rioting in the streets for pastel sheets and free stuff

"Free debate is necessary in a free society" Sad to see such ignorance anywhere on the planet.
No, free debate is ok but IMO, not appropriate for this Forum - take it somewhere else, please!

Ignorance... Please.

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3600+ .. New to gyroplanes
Fara....I had the pleasure of taking you to my local gun range. The right to keep and bear arms is under constant assault by liberals.

I hope you feel I am mentally stable.
You absolutely are my friend :). Hope you are well

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Fara...I am having a very rewarding life...I enjoyed being around you. I cant believe the decay of this great country. We aint seen nothing yet!

Smack

Re-member?
Aircraft
Kitfox IV / F1 Rocket / Magni M-16 / Beech 18
Total Flight Time
500+
So one wants to get rid of the First Amendment and the other wants to get rid of the Second Amendment... shame.

kolibri282

Quote: Point to where it's been undemocratic /Quote
AS I pointed out in #454 George Orwell said that democracy reqires to base any diskussion on facts. If e.g. statistics all around the globe show that US covid testing is average at best because the percentage you test is less than in many other countries and one jester claims you are the testing champions that claim does not have any place in a democratic discussion
US infection rate now the highest of all G9 countries at 120 per day per 1M and rising fast

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: Point to where it's been undemocratic /Quote
AS I pointed out in #454 George Orwell said that democracy reqires to base any diskussion on facts. If e.g. statistics all around the globe show that US covid testing is average at best because the percentage you test is less than in many other countries and one jester claims you are the testing champions that claim does not have any place in a democratic discussion
US infection rate now the highest of all G9 countries at 120 per day per 1M and rising fast
Actually testing is showing more cases but the news is not specifying if the person had the virus in the past and is okay or otherwise.
All this for an election the Confederates can never win.

bryancobb

Aircraft
Owned Brantly B-2b/Fly Kitfox III/Mini-500b
Total Flight Time
Fara...I am having a very rewarding life...I enjoyed being around you. I cant believe the decay of this great country. We aint seen nothing yet!
Life in America is now like living in an Alfred Hitchcock movie! John Wayne's name being removed from an A I R P O R T ! I just got fired last week after working 6 years as a Manufacturing Engineer for a major aerospace company. Wanna know why? Because some TOTAL STRANGER got "offended" when I posted on Facebook that I disagreed with the Air Force eliminating written tests for promotion to the highest three enlisted grades. He posted a link to my employer and invited all his friends to complain on me. I found out he's a militant black guy who won't put the sweat-equity in studying so he can get promoted. My statement on FB said "I don't like eliminating the test because it gives those un-deservings an end-run around the non-discriminatory written exam." THREE DAYS LATER...H/R FIRED ME for not supporting diversity and inclusivity. Alfred Hitchcock.

hillberg

Life in America is now like living in an Alfred Hitchcock movie! John Wayne's name being removed from an A I R P O R T ! I just got fired last week after working 6 years as a Manufacturing Engineer for a major aerospace company. Wanna know why? Because some TOTAL STRANGER got "offended" when I posted on Facebook that I disagreed with the Air Force eliminating written tests for promotion to the highest three enlisted grades. He posted a link to my employer and invited all his friends to complain on me. I found out he's a militant black guy who won't put the sweat-equity in studying so he can get promoted. My statement on FB said "I don't like eliminating the test because it gives those un-deservings an end-run around the non-discriminatory written exam." THREE DAYS LATER...H/R FIRED ME for not supporting diversity and inclusivity. Alfred Hitchcock.
Get a lawyer - (Bet) They just violated their own policies. an unjust firing for expressing merit based advancement.

DavePA11

Sorry to hear about your situation Bryan. Maybe people will stop using Facebook. I deleted it a long time ago. We live in a too politically correct time where there is only one point of view... Sad times where it can get you fired.

scottessex

Sling-Wing Pilot
Aircraft
Dominator 582
Total Flight Time
200+
Censorship= Political correctness
If you have a differing opinion it is labeled "Hate speech"

Modern democracy has “perfected even despotism itself” in its capacity to compel conformity of the mind and heart.

Just like the masks...conformity and compliance...you WILL be made to care and comply. 666

"Silent" Majority anyone? all this will be over after the elections, no more 'rona or blm, etc. it will all be gone, just wait.

Capt'n Gator

Aircraft
Dominator Single 582BH N401JC
Total Flight Time
150+
Get a lawyer - (Bet) They just violated their own policies. an unjust firing for expressing merit based advancement.
I prefer "get a bat" and exact some of your own justice, both on the "black militant" and HR, make sure you wear all black clothing and a mask, also something with an ANTIFA logo.....

thomasant

Aircraft
AR1, Aviomania Genesis Sport
Total Flight Time
3400+
With NY city setting the prime example for de funding police along with the increased lawlessness, I see increasing instances of vigilante justice in the near future. Charles Bronson movie series "Death Wish" comes to mind.

DavePA11

Defunding police will only hurt the people living in the high crime areas. Basically inviting criminal activity into the city. Really stupid people are promoting it, but most likely they don’t live in the city or will benefit some how. Maybe they can get more free stuff by looting. Interesting to see lack of values in so many inner city people were they would loot and damage other people’s property without a second thought. Need better parenting when kids are growing up. I have a good friend who grew up in bad part of NYC, and his parents were very strict about keeping him away from potential gang activities and other bad influences. He grew up with good values, and would never do the things we see happening in these cities...