President trump

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
@hillberg @skyguynca

A wise man said
"TO WISH OTHERS ILL IS LIKE TAKING POISON AND HOPING THE PERSON WISH YOU WISH ILL WILL DIE"

Hatred and ill will is toxic, and like cancer will devour you from the inside. A toxic circle you cannot break

I would be ashamed to make the sort of comments you make, even more ashamed should my family be aware that I am so toxic.

the fact that you both say your families have read and agree with your comments probably

says more about your families values that your realise

Should Trump win or loose, I do not care, I ONLY post here because like all bullies worldwide

you imagine you can force others to accept your views by force, humiliation and insults.

so, I shall continue

SUCK IT UP SUGAR PLUMS

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Are you guys still at it? What a waste . . .
No, nobody will take your guns, stop been silly.
The American left is not aligned with any other nation be it China, Russia, Venezuela or Cuba, its a different thing
I don't see this election having a reversal up to now . . .it will be Biden for some time (he is old and if the left is what some think it is, they will end him)
America still great, no MAGA needed, you make it great, the people.
Some lunacy will be reversed for they were presidencial decrees and not law.
Business go on and the band is playing

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
@hillberg AND @skyguynca I can only imagine have been "damaged" by their military and life experiences making them so bitter and twisted that they would wish accidents on fellow pilots simply because they hold opposing views.

I will not mock them, call them names because their issues are far deeper than they themselves will ever admit, care in the community obviously does not work.

I will however, continue to post what I can reasonably find in the worlds press about TRUMPY, why, because they would have all with opposing views silenced if they could.
Moron

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
MEDICAL SCIENCE ADVANCES IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS

@hillberg @skyguynca @Stephen Toor

Proof that the brain transplant doners exist and walk amongst us !!

TRUMPY - drink bleach it will kill the Corona Virus πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

@hillberg Tonic water and Zinc will protect you from all viruses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

the wearing of the tin helmet I added.(y)(y)(y)

You might as well look stupid at the same time so you can be identified. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

AND OFF THEY WENT WITH A TRUMPETY TRUMP .... TRUMP ..... TRUMP ..... TRUMP​
Idiot

Martin W.

Whose minds are any of you all trying to change?

Each of us has our own views and we are all pretty well dug in with what we believe. This thread has run its course already.....
I find a lot of value in the information and links provided here by most members

There are 3 rude and crude posters whom I put on "ignore" and the thread cleans up nicely.

Excellent Links to the election issues that cannot be found on regular news .... and some good COVID19 information etc
Thanks.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
It's funny how these new stories pop up in other countries and thanks to Facebook and Twitter and other left organizations they hide it from the American people
You really believe your fellow countrymen are that STUPID ??????

There again we have @hillberg and his tonic and zinc cure it all πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Hey look paw .... I am gunna save the world I have discovered this here Tonic water and zinc .... SHUCKS

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
You really believe your fellow countrymen are that STUPID ??????

There again we have @hillberg and his tonic and zinc cure it all πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Hey look paw .... I am gunna save the world I have discovered this here Tonic water and zinc .... SHUCKS
Honestly I don't believe anyone is that stupid...............

Well except for you.

See you keep reposting that same lie now go and get his post in hit reply so it puts it in its full unedited text, cuz when you edit you lie, where he said tonic and zinc cures covid-19

Moron

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
@SKY BUNKER I have it now your problem is your gene pool is probably too small (if you know what I mean) ;);)

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
Honestly I don't believe anyone is that stupid...............

Well except for you.

See you keep reposting that same lie now go and get his post in hit reply so it puts it in its full unedited text, cuz when you edit you lie, where he said tonic and zinc cures covid-19

Moron
AWE look, aint that sweet he is defending the @hillberk :D:D wrongly but full marks for trying little red tin soldier

hillberg

Quote:

Dear President Trump: election officials are facing death threats on your watch

In a press conference, a Republican election official from Georgia, Gabriel Sterling, condemned Trump for encouraging the intimidation of election workers
/Quote
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...lican-georgia-trump-election-gabriel-sterling
No shit ass hole, It's your unhinged Democrat Fascists doing the threatening... 😘 I guess Trump won according to their panic. Winners don't do this shit
Another Lie like the one about AG William Barr. and Quid Pro Quo Joe, And Espionage by Bathhouse Berry - Damn you're a dumbass.
1607019610037.png Ludwigs Rule # 12 When doing evil deeds blame your innocent opposition -Oops that's Saul Alinski's Rules for Radicals

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
5000+
AWE look, aint that sweet he is defending the @hillberk :D:D wrongly but full marks for trying little red tin soldier
Nobody defended him, I asked you to post where he said zinc and tonic will cure covid-19.

So since you got caught and posting another line you avoid the question and try to come up with some smartass retort.

So come on Phil can't reply on the post where he said it so it'll show up and we can see where Don said that.

I know you can't post that message because you're a liar Phil. All you post is lies and slander.

Moron

hillberg

He is a disgrace any pilot who would wish an accident on another is a disgrace. There is no other way of saying it. Irrespective of previous good conduct sticking medals and braid on a person does not give the right for such disgraceful outbursts of uncontrolled shame. His family would and should be ashamed of his comments as should yourt

You both lack honour, respect and your morals are of the gutter. Very fitting for TRUMP-A-TEARS.
And your vertical descent is what? That's right a crash in a gyro. Like I said I get paid for what your paying for as a hobby.
Quit counting the wrecks recovered with assholes like you who go to their doom without a care in the world. It's your bed you made. Now sleep in it.

Jetfag the toohless unwashed wonder laying judgement on a President and his supporters.
What a "wanker' you are. My family would invite you over for a talk and a beer to fix your attitude or give you an ass beating. All your choice.
Hell I'd even let you two fuck my sister (She'd shoot you both on sight) Not my concern just more fertilizer for the garden.

If you haven't noticed Trump is the most vetted person on the globe - Your leaders?
And your digs at honor? The military standards you'll never meet , The service you'll never do, and the good you have no clue to pass judgement on.
Jetfag you belong behind the dumpster at your local grocery store giving blow jobs you toothless wonder (Oops you still got one tooth)

1607021300256.png Ludwig Rules #13 Allways carry mouth wash, As you mighe open your pie hole the wrong way and go to blows