President trump

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
There definitely are, but is "America first" the best way to face the threats to the free world?
The US at the present time is the only country in the world capable of facing all the various threats from these 4 malign states by itself.

No other country has that capacity. In order to keep that ability it has to look after itself.

The other countries who are also presently under threat from these 4 malign states, must not only work together, to protect themselves, but must realise that their main shield is the US.

Most thinking people would realise that life under any of these 4 dystopian dictatorships lacks the basic principle of the 'freedom of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness’ that is the cornerstone of the US Constitution. Most thinking people realise that life of the general population in certainly these 4 is far from ‘free’.

So when you talk of a free world, also realise where the principle threats to that ‘freedom’ come from, and where the principle defence resides.

China at the present time has accumulated the biggest hoard of massive wealth over the last decade...principly through cyber theft, hacking, and corruption. It is buying power and influence through the bribery of top officials throughout Africa, around the poorer countries throughout the world, and indeed throughout the West.

Hunter Biden is an individual who has been bought by China. The head of the WHO has been bought by China.

China has by the spread of COVID 19 bankrupted countries around the world. China has the numbers of population to suffer huge casualties and still prosper, as indeed it is doing so now.

It is claiming the whole of the S China Sea. It is threatening to take Taiwan by force. It is a global superpower and the CCP wants total global control.

Control the President of the US and it has accomplished its aim.

That is the bigger picture.

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: that their main shield is the US /Quote
If you go back in this thread, Leigh, you will find at least half a dozen comments where I have pointed out, that the freedom of the western World can not be defended without the United States. On the other hand, after Vietnam, Afghanistan is the second time that the US were not able to win an asymmetric conflict but had to withdraw, leaving a country to the enemies of freedom. That is, what my question was aimed at. It seems that it takes more than guns and high tech aircraft to win a war like this one: it takes IMO supporting political action to e.g. make sure that the talibandits lose their basis in Pakistan and cut off their funding by rogue regimes like Iran. Such supporting politics is something all the US military might can not provide. It takes a joint effort by all NATO countries for that and all the allies the US can possibly muster for such a two pronged approach. The failure of the west in Afghanistan basically is a failure to implement such a combined strategy.

Last edited:

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
The failure of the west in Afghanistan basically is a failure to implement such a combined strategy.
The failure of the West in Afghanistan is the inability to reverse, or, in a decade or two, profoundly alter an Afghan culture matured and shaped over 50,000 years.

There are cultures as old, that have profoundly changed, Japan, S Korea, Taiwan, reversing beliefs and deeply held customs.

There are however some which have resisted change.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
China has by the spread of COVID 19 bankrupted countries around the world. China has the numbers of population to suffer huge casualties and still prosper, as indeed it is doing so now.

I’d tell you a killer COVID-19 joke, but there’s a 99.97% chance you wouldn’t get it.......

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
I can't even imagine why I'm bothering to type this. But I'm here sitting on a porcelain throne dropping a growler and I thought of you and your pitiful attempts at trolling!
Do you really think for even a moment if the "Great US Army" was let loose on a piece of useless rock and told "Kill em all, let God sort them out!" Like we did against the likes of you, that we wouldn't have laid barren the fields of blood in Afghanistan?
The only "Army" truly capable of defeating the US Army is is the armed American Populace, currently over 150 million and climbing! This is how it should always be.
Thank God I wasn't born a useless German who has nothing better to do than insult the people who freed me and mine from the bonds of the Nazis...
Well...time to say so long...flushhhhh.....
I have no idea why anyone would bother to even read Jurgen's posts, let alone respond.
just watch MSBNC's commentary with their same preconceived confirmation bias that Jurgen parrots back without researching or even thinking about it himself.

Even when you prove him wrong. He's incapable of believing he is wrong and will just say he misunderstood and change the subject to a new one to defend. So why waste your valuable time?

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote:
The failure of the West in Afghanistan is the inability to reverse, or, in a decade or two, profoundly alter an Afghan culture matured and shaped over 50,000 years. /Quote
To win a war it is not necessary to alter the culture of your enemy, you win by destroying the ability of your opponent to wage war. You can do this by annihilating his fighting forces and/or by denying him to move and thus attack you or by cutting off his arms and/or all other supplies. If your opponent is thus bereft of the ability to attack you you have won, no need to change him in any way. This all happens on a tactical level and it seems at first quite surprising that, given the superiority in almost all aspects of equipment, the allied forces were not able to even win on that tactical level. As I explained earlier I think that the tactical approach was to narrow and should have been supported by a strategic approach to dry up the enemies retreat areas and his financial supply. I think the similarities between the US failure in Vietnam and Afghanistan are quite striking.

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: Even when you prove him wrong. He's incapable of believing he is wrong and will just say he misunderstood and change the subject /Quote
From my point of view, John, the problem we had discussing any topic was that quite often you didn't respond to my questions and arguments but rigidly argued along a preconceived line. What you perceived as me changing the topic from my point of view was rather the attempt to make it clear to you what, in my opinion, the core topic was we should have discussed.

kolibri282

Quote: a useless German who has nothing better to do than insult the people /Quote
To call my questioning your beliefs and the wisdom of your great leader an insult, Ben, reveals that Trumpism is rather a medieval religion than a movement based on the principles of the age of Enlightenment whose roots were laid some three hundred years ago in Europe.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
’d tell you a killer COVID-19 joke, but there’s a 99.97% chance you wouldn’t get it.......
Whether it kills or not, its certainly done a number on the world economy.

That’s certainly taken a massive hit, and no joke there.

And China is squarely to blame, whether its release was on purpose or not.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
If your opponent is thus bereft of the ability to attack you you have won, no need to change him in any way.
It would appear that your theory is somehow deficient in that various nations generals and armies have tried just that...and still failed

Razed earth policy is total destruction. Hitler tried that...and failed.

In our present ‘woke' and 'ultra PC' society it is unacceptable to speak of greater and lesser.

Most parents will hesitate to speak of one child being ‘better’ or ‘smarter’ than another, although will quite happily say they are ‘different’.

Let us simply say that the globe today is populated by ‘different’ societies whose beliefs, traditions, practices, and everyday behaviour is ‘different’, and what is acceptable to some, is unacceptable to others.

hillberg

Quote: Even when you prove him wrong. He's incapable of believing he is wrong and will just say he misunderstood and change the subject /Quote
From my point of view, John, the problem we had discussing any topic was that quite often you didn't respond to my questions and arguments but rigidly argued along a preconceived line. What you perceived as me changing the topic from my point of view was rather the attempt to make it clear to you what, in my opinion, the core topic was we should have discussed.
Really? The question still stands you have yet to answer. USA has a 17,000 surplus of people in 2020 over 2019 - where's your 214,000 dead?

Do the math you fucktard

hillberg

Quote: a useless German who has nothing better to do than insult the people /Quote
To call my questioning your beliefs and the wisdom of your great leader an insult, Ben, reveals that Trumpism is rather a medieval religion than a movement based on the principles of the age of Enlightenment whose roots were laid some three hundred years ago in Europe.

Your answer to your Viet Nam & Afghanistan ? Poppy Bush & heroin -CIA self funding from 1968. Try more history you fuckwit.
Where, what & how did 17,000 extra people show up alive in the USA in 2020?
Lotion you can't troll or suck dick without biting it

Hey Lotion? You a Star Trek fan? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hillberg

Whether it kills or not, its certainly done a number on the world economy.

That’s certainly taken a massive hit, and no joke there.

And China is squarely to blame, whether its release was on purpose or not.
A political weapon. the excuse to be tyrants and impose their will illegally

hillberg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kolibri282

Quote: Razed earth policy is total destruction. Hitler tried that...and failed. /Quote
Razed earth policy is one possible tactic, but I can only think of one example where victory was won by it, which is Napoleons defeat in the Russian winter war, where the Russians destroyed everything that might have been useful to the advancing French. Sherman's march through Georgia was a complete failure, wasn't it? Actually I have not mentioned razed earth tactics at all, because it so rarely was successful and with Hitler it was just his sick brain that made him order to destroy e.g. Paris (an order which a German General didn't obey) and ultimately destroy all of Germany, to annihilate all Germans because in Hitler's eyes they had failed the historic test.

A good example of what I mean is the six days war. Israel won by destroying so many enemy tanks and aircraft that the Arab world had to accept a peace on Israeli terms, not the tiniest bit of Arab culture was altered, it was the victory of brilliant tactics over superior forces.

Quote: various nations generals and armies have tried just that...and still failed /Quote
Well, if you fail to destroy the enemy forces you can't win, nothing surprising in that.

PS: Quote: And China is squarely to blame, whether its release was on purpose or not. /Quote
No doubt about that, the Chinese withheld vital information. It is, e.g., now known that on the day Trump decreed the travel ban on China more than 300000 Chinese had already entered the US.

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: Razed earth policy is total destruction. Hitler tried that...and failed. /Quote
Razed earth policy is one possible tactic, but I can only think of one example where victory was won by it, which is Napoleons defeat in the Russian winter war, where the Russians destroyed everything that might have been useful to the advancing French. Actually I have not mentioned razed earth tactics at all, because it so rarely was successful and with Hitler it was just his sick brain that made him order to destroy e.g. Paris (an order which a German General didn't obey) and ultimately destroy all of Germany, to annihilate all Germans because in Hitler's eyes they had failed the historic test.

A good example of what I mean is the six days war. Israel won by destroying so many enemy tanks and aircraft that the Arab world had to accept a peace on Israeli terms, not the tiniest bit of Arab culture was altered, it was the victory of brilliant tactics over superior forces.
Bull shit a predawn strike by Israel on the enemy airfields did the 6 day war in not tanks. and It wasn't destruction of war that did Adolf Bunghole in it was production of war materials and the resolve to use them.

These wars are coming to an end, Trump's closing shop on the Industrial Military complex. Notice how quiet it is in Syria today?

What makes you hate a guy who's bringing peace to the middle east? Lotion are you a war monger?

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Lotion's desperate - All these posts of bull shit. He must be Bidens connection in Germany.... Must not be afraid of Hunters mouth.
I told all you guys before, I used to talk with him and he was okay but he's gone off the deep end with Trump derangement syndrome.

He has fallen back on history that is to bring the true Spirit of Nazism back. You have to understand Jurgen and his race, being Liberals, are correct and everyone else is wrong. He cannot see anyone else's point of view the party doesn't allow it.

Now he's trying to say not only is he a medical expert and can cure covid-19 oh, but he's also a military expert better than any general that ever commanded and he can win every war with his tactics.

Not only that he's the world's best engineer, when it comes to Gyros and especially when it comes to Flying them no one knows more than Jurgen. Like everything else he's an expert at, he's never personally actually done the task, but he is the world's foremost authority on everything.