President trump

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
AND she is Lucky that she did not have to "DEAL WITH THE PILED ON COVID" that BIDEN would have caused !!!!
Make a Nurse Cry.jpg

AND NOW THAT IS HOW YOU "REALLY MAKE A NURSE CRY"
--------->>>>Let Those INFECTED Chinese In<<<<---------

THAT MAKES THE SIGN READ --->> "BIDEN = DEATH" <<---

Paid for with China Cash --->> $$$$$ - Cash Bonus - Add Biden's 62 more days of PILED ON COVID- $$$$$

Last edited:

hillberg

Quote: There are issues facing the world other than COVID. /Quote

There definitely are, but is "America first" the best way to face the threats to the free world?
Yea like you're leading the way..... At least Trump met with Rocket Man and they're not doing the chicken dance screaming Death to USA.

Your country has a lip lock on Brussels & the UN as the "Religion of Peace" is pounding your collective ass holes :rolleyes:

If we thought you couldn't get any stupider you again blast you crotch with a 122 mm Howitzer - You're no Tank Girl.
Image result for tank girl

Mac

Aircraft
WELL - he does have a Customized GYRO
Big Foot Michelle
He has already had Heavy and Severe BALL KNOCK and He loves it !
He calls it "RONA-GYRO"

Last edited:

Mac

Aircraft
Former Hunter Biden business partner gives 26,000 emails to Breitbart
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ness-partner-gives-26-000-emails-to-breitbart

A former business partner of Hunter Biden currently serving a prison sentence for fraud has reportedly released 26,000 emails detailing his business operations with Biden and Devon Archer, another business partner.

Breitbart News published a report over the weekend claiming that Bevan Cooney gave the conservative news outlet access to his Gmail account because he believes he is the "fall guy" for Biden's dealings and alleged corruption.

"He gave us written approval to do that, and gave us the password. We have been going through the 26,000 emails," Breitbart editor-at-large Peter Schweizer said. "Part of it is just kind of a feel for what is the Biden business model, and we kind of knew this in a way but here it’s very explicit that it is trading off the Biden name, the Biden connections, and the Biden access."

Schweizer added that these emails are not related to the trove of emails and photos recently reported on by the New York Post about Biden's foreign business dealings that critics say raise concerns about possible corruption and national security issues for him and his father, Joe Biden, the former vice president and current Democratic presidential nominee. Joe Biden has decried these reports as being part of a "smear campaign," but neither his son nor his campaign have denied the authenticity of the data.

"Yes, these are totally separate from the New York Post emails," Schweizer said. "I don’t have access, and have not had access to those emails."

Federal prosecutors never alleged that Biden was aware of the fraud scheme.

According to Breitbart, the emails outline how Biden used his father's name to attract business, including with Yelena Baturina, the ex-wife of the mayor of Moscow.

"What’s very curious about this is not only that they got these meetings on November 14, 2011, but they actually, according to members, had a private, secret meeting with Joe Biden himself," Schweizer said. "We don’t know about this because it appeared on the White House visitors logs or the White House calendar — it doesn’t. We know about it because the Chinese that were on that trip bragged about it in their blog posts back in China that they had this private, secret meeting with Joe Biden."

Last edited:

Mac

Aircraft
Documents show alleged Hunter Biden signature, FBI contacts with computer repair store owner
Biden-docs-1.jpgBiden-docs-2.jpgBiden-docs-3.jpgBiden-docs-4.jpgBiden-docs-5.jpg

Last edited:

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Quite: Biden knows how to make a Nurse Really Cry /Quote
Just for those who are not able to grasp what the young woman says, here are her first lines:
Quote:
I just walked home from work, I'm a nurse, and I saw the tweet that Donald Trump put out to not be afraid of COVID and I just want to say how dare he? How dare he undermine all the work the we have done as nurses and health care providers...?
/Quote
She explicitly addresses the Covidiot in Chief, not Joe Biden!

View attachment 1148657
Well Jurgen, she is just like you......all the dis-information (are you russian?) and all the demonizing you can spew forth..........but no knowledge or action to fix the problems.

Trump works from 5am to Midnight every weekday, he deserves to play golf on weekends. 365 days a year since elected he handles every problem that comes in . Unlike Obama when he knowingly sent a Ambassador into a dangerous situation without the security he requested, then ran off to play golf while they were murdered and knew they were being murdered...........yep that is the kind of people you choose to defend.

Why is it you are so blind and oblivious to what is morally right? You refuse to believe anything that your party will not endorse.......that is the height of de-evolution.......you really should move into the light.

Last edited:

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Yea like you're leading the way..... At least Trump met with Rocket Man and they're not doing the chicken dance screaming Death to USA.

Your country has a lip lock on Brussels & the UN as the "Religion of Peace" is pounding your collective ass holes :rolleyes:

If we thought you couldn't get any stupider you again blast you crotch with a 122 mm Howitzer - You're no Tank Girl.
Image result for tank girl
I love that movie 🤗 (y) 🤪 🤩 🥳 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍tank girl.jpg

Mac

Aircraft
Trump works from 5am to Midnight every weekday, he deserves to play golf on weekends. 365 days a year since elected he handles every problem that comes in . Unlike Obama when he knowingly sent a Ambassador into a dangerous situation without the security he requested, then ran off to play golf while they were murdered and knew they were being murdered...........yep that is the kind of people you choose to defend.

Obama goes GOLFING immediately after the BEHEADING of FOLEY
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/...hen-golf-incongruity-fuels-obama-critics.html

Smiling Obama after a Beheading of Foley.jpg
One Smiling JACK - the beheading of Foley was inconsequential to him !

And Biden couldn't remember where the birthday party was going to be.

WASHINGTON — He had just hung up the telephone with the devastated parents before heading in front of the cameras. Unusually emotional, President Obama declared himself “heartbroken” by the brutal murder of an American journalist, James Foley, and vowed to “be relentless” against Islamic radicals threatening to kill another American.

As drawing a red line and his bluff is called. Optics

Last edited:

hillberg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IF LOTION RULED THE WORLD

Mac

Aircraft
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IF LOTION RULED THE WORLD

Good thing he was wearing that helmet !!!!!

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
Where have you been? North Korea paraded two new missiles, including their biggest ever, in just the last ten days. The largest appears big enough to reach the whole US, including everything from San Diego to Boston. The total number of nukes they've decommissioned since talks with Trump is a big fat zero.

Trump gave Kim a seat at the International table and legitimized his regime while getting no de-nuke concessions at all. There was no follow up, and no treaty.

hillberg

Where have you been? North Korea paraded two new missiles, including their biggest ever, in just the last ten days. The largest appears big enough to reach the whole US, including everything from San Diego to Boston. The total number of nukes they've decommissioned since talks with Trump is a big fat zero.

Trump gave Kim a seat at the International table and legitimized his regime while getting no de-nuke concessions at all. There was no follow up, and no treaty.

THE SHOW CONTINUES - Nice and shiny for the news media to chew on. (Spin spin spin) Kimmey was dressed in his Sunday best at 3 in the Morning. A first.
No nothing gets by your eagle eyes. Look again fool. This production was at a whole different level. You missed the best parts 🤗
Bill Clinton sold them the guidance technology.
Hillary & Berry got them Uranium.
Donny got them to play nice.
You? Haven't a clue. :ROFLMAO: Go play with Lotion he needs a friend.:unsure: Maybe not

Just like the press saying "Kim's dead Jim!" You've been played once more. What did you really see? What was really said? 2:45 hrs, what Un say?

Last edited:

kolibri282

Quote: From where I'm sitting? um...YES!/Quote
Ben, the great US Army has not been able to route the Taliban from Afghanistan, despite lots of support from several allies, in fact the Donald just told US troops to run for it. How do you think the US will fare without any allies, after Trump loses all of them through derogatory talk, breach of treatise and lop sided interpretation of international rules?

kolibri282

Former Trump attorney offers "An account of a decade at the president’s side offers gossipy insights into Russian influence, Trump’s dangerous allure and the ‘pee tape’ " in his book.
Quote: “Look at that piece of ass! I would love some of that,” the [Donald] man Cohen called “the Boss” declared.
Cohen explained to the future president of the United States that this was actually his 15-year-old daughter, Samantha. /Quote

Quote: His verdict on the president is brutal. It is, for the most part, convincing. Trump, according to Cohen, is a cheat, liar, fraud, bully, racist and predator. And a gargantuan conman who has succeeded in duping millions of Americans. /Quote

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...-review-disgraced-trump-lawyers-kiss-and-tell

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
I can't even imagine why I'm bothering to type this. But I'm here sitting on a porcelain throne dropping a growler and I thought of you and your pitiful attempts at trolling!
Do you really think for even a moment if the "Great US Army" was let loose on a piece of useless rock and told "Kill em all, let God sort them out!" Like we did against the likes of you, that we wouldn't have laid barren the fields of blood in Afghanistan?
The only "Army" truly capable of defeating the US Army is is the armed American Populace, currently over 150 million and climbing! This is how it should always be.
Thank God I wasn't born a useless German who has nothing better to do than insult the people who freed me and mine from the bonds of the Nazis...
Well...time to say so long...flushhhhh.....