President trump

Martin W.

The mistake we often make is thinking Conservatives nearly always vote Republican
The mistake we often make is thinking Liberals nearly always vote Democrat

And we mistakenly think only centrists , independents , and undecided swing either way.

Wrong .... as history has shown by huge landslide victories by either party at different times.

Which means there are a lot of sleeper democrats who sometimes vote republican and lots of sleeper republicans who sometimes vote democrat .... And rarely admit it before an election or after an election.

Talk about a volatile wildcard .... my bet is a lot of selfish voters will swing to Trump for the simple selfish reason he could likely get the country back on track better than Biden

Human nature is selfish and we do what benefits us personally ... even in the voting booth.

kolibri282

After the "Scientific American" and the "New England Journal of Medicine" yet another high profile scientific magazine "Nature" endorses Joe Biden:
Quote:

Why Nature supports Joe Biden for US president
We cannot stand by and let science be undermined. Joe Biden’s trust in truth, evidence, science and democracy make him the only choice in the US election.

...Nature observed, US democracy was designed with safeguards intended to protect against excesses. It is founded on a system of checks and balances that makes it difficult for a president to exercise absolute power. We were hopeful that this would help to curb the damage that might result from Trump’s disregard for evidence and the truth, disrespect for those he disagrees with and toxic attitude towards women.

How wrong we turned out to be.

No US president in recent history has so relentlessly attacked and undermined so many valuable institutions, from science agencies to the media, the courts, the Department of Justice — and even the electoral system. Trump claims to put ‘America First’. But in his response to the pandemic, Trump has put himself first, not America.

/Quote
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02852-x

The Donald not even now encourages people to wear masks to protect their fellow citizens.
Trump_Care_equals_Death.jpg

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Unfortunately your postulation above is lop sided.

Or to put it another way, has given some reasons, but has ignored a host of other factors, where it could be the opinion of others, that Trump/his administration, have done things in a way that has achieved a better effect for the US, and even globally, than would have been the case under either Clinton/administration, or in the future under Biden/administration.

I include the administration in each case, because it is not always just the single person/President, but also those who they have chosen to head the collective effort to produces the results that steers the country through events.

I personally feel that Clinton/Trump/Biden are not ideal Presidential material, but it is ideals of the Parties they head that I tend to feel important.

But then that is simply my opinion, and that is immaterial.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
The mistake we often make is thinking Conservatives nearly always vote Republican
The mistake we often make is thinking Liberals nearly always vote Democrat

And we mistakenly think only centrists , independents , and undecided swing either way.

Wrong .... as history has shown by huge landslide victories by either party at different times.

Which means there are a lot of sleeper democrats who sometimes vote republican and lots of sleeper republicans who sometimes vote democrat .... And rarely admit it before an election or after an election.

Talk about a volatile wildcard .... my bet is a lot of selfish voters will swing to Trump for the simple selfish reason he could likely get the country back on track better than Biden

Human nature is selfish and we do what benefits us personally ... even in the voting booth.
You are correct again, my friend! Below is what I know and how I calculate the probability of a landslide election this year.

The past administrations in our modern times who won landslide elections. = at least since I've been keeping notes on all administrations, and do not have to do any further research to learn why the others won landsides victories.

1. 1964 – Lyndon B. Johnson (D) received 486 (90.3%) of the electoral votes while Barry Goldwater (R) received only 52 (9.7%). Additionally, Johnson received 61.1% of the popular vote, which still stands as the largest share since the national popular vote was first recorded in 1824.
  2. 1972 – Richard Nixon (R) received 520 (96.7%) of the electoral votes while George McGovern (D) received only 17 (3.2%). One Republican elector voted for John Hospers of the Libertarian Party. Additionally, Nixon received 60.7% of the popular vote.
  3. 1980 – Ronald Reagan (R) received 489 (90.9%) of the electoral votes while Jimmy Carter (D) received only 49 (9.1%).
  4. 1984 – Ronald Reagan (R) received 525 (97.6%) of the electoral votes while Walter Mondale (D) received only 13 (2.4%).
  5. 1988 – George H. W. Bush (R) received 426 (79.2%) of the electoral votes while Michael Dukakis (D) received only 111 (20.8%).
  • LBJ won because JFK had cut taxes the same as Trump today therefor LBJ inherited a booming economy with the same type of full-time job growth and he created/offered WELFARE which got most all of of the African American vote for Dem's for the 1st time. And as KBJ predicted from now on we will have these "Nigers" voting for the Dem's for the next 100 years. That is his exact word used and his quote, not my word!!
  • Richard Nixon had the same dynamics as a booming economy and job growth and mainly his being the 1st to make peace with China and step on their soil. That picture won the election for him.
  • Reagan the master of communication offered to reduce taxes and explained on live TV (tax bracket creep, where if you got a raise the government actually made more and the employee made less take-home pay. He explained it exactly the same way I do with real simple math and all of the Dem's even understood how they were being ripped off.
  • Regan won the 2nd time even though he raised taxes and ROBBED our social security saving account to pay for STAR WARS. We all voted for him because at the time we were still training our children to pull the curtains and hide under their desks at school and we really never knew if the Russians would nuke us at any time back then.
  • GHW offered to reduce taxes but he PROMISED by saying "read his lips" he would not raise taxes, He was pandering to all of us as he did raise taxes and was the president responsible for starting taxing manufactures offshore. No party or other president since GHW on both sides offered to reduce taxes enabling the USA to compete with China until Trump solutions of tax cuts. Which did get manufacturing to start returning from China.

Trump would normally be a landslide because of the economy. As President Clinton coin the phrase "It's the economy STUPID" tells the reality of all past landslide victories in modern times.
But if you aks even the brightest scientific-minded liberal on this forum they do not know the truth and actually think and share, the liberal media lies, that manufactures coming back is just a coincidence and all the full-time job creation is just an extension of the Obama administration high tax rate and would have happened even if Trump did not lower taxes to compete with China tax rates.

They believe the liberal media. They do no research, themselves, I suspect because even the smartest liberal must not want to know the truth.

When you aks all Dem's what is the best solution Biden has that we should all vote for. None of them have an answer except to get Trump out of office they actually believe he could do a better job by raising taxes and no other solutions anyone can name at all.

So Biden will not have a landslide victory!!! He's has nothing to offer the other side.

Trump could base on the economy if they had not shut it down that may have helped. But the liberal media at this time in history will not share any good news about the economy. They just do NOT report any of it and back to demonizing Trump.

So unless they all started watching FOX NEWS there will not be a landslide for Trump as over 1/2 of the public believes fake news meant to elect their party not share reality with anyone.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Unfortunately your postulation above is lop sided.

Or to put it another way, has given some reasons, but has ignored a host of other factors, where it could be the opinion of others, that Trump/his administration, have done things in a way that has achieved a better effect for the US, and even globally, than would have been the case under either Clinton/administration, or in the future under Biden/administration.

I include the administration in each case, because it is not always just the single person/President, but also those who they have chosen to head the collective effort to produces the results that steers the country through events.

I personally feel that Clinton/Trump/Biden are not ideal Presidential material, but it is ideals of the Parties they head that I tend to feel important.

But then that is simply my opinion, and that is immaterial.
Another brillant observation, my friend!

hillberg

After the "Scientific American" and the "New England Journal of Medicine" yet another high profile scientific magazine "Nature" endorses Joe Biden:
Quote:

We cannot stand by and let science be undermined. Joe Biden’s trust in truth, evidence, science and democracy make him the only choice in the US election.

...Nature observed, US democracy was designed with safeguards intended to protect against excesses. It is founded on a system of checks and balances that makes it difficult for a president to exercise absolute power. We were hopeful that this would help to curb the damage that might result from Trump’s disregard for evidence and the truth, disrespect for those he disagrees with and toxic attitude towards women.

How wrong we turned out to be.

No US president in recent history has so relentlessly attacked and undermined so many valuable institutions, from science agencies to the media, the courts, the Department of Justice — and even the electoral system. Trump claims to put ‘America First’. But in his response to the pandemic, Trump has put himself first, not America.

/Quote
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02852-x

The Donald not even now encourages people to wear masks to protect their fellow citizens.
View attachment 1148651
Holy shit Lotion, same bull shit different day, where's your answer to 17,000 extra people in the USA this year? Ziclon B?
Your mother must of cared an awful lot about your schooling or pulled a Forest Gump when you went to learn engineering.
And your trolling is a "D-" Ole Joe must of been your "daddy" as your mom was double dipping in the stupid sauce...

Like your statement on the Brantley mast being long & thin - Wrong on all counts. Trump and his economic policies work, the DNC lock downs don't
Lotion- the Rona Boi.jpg
Lotion? Boy, You're surely not of my loins when I get home I'm going to punch your momma right in her mouth! and I'm stopping the mail service.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

hillberg

<iframe width="487" height="275" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
You are correct again, my friend! Below is what I know and how I calculate the probability of a landslide election this year.

The past administrations in our modern times who won landslide elections. = at least since I've been keeping notes on all administrations, and do not have to do any further research to learn why the others won landsides victories.

1. 1964 – Lyndon B. Johnson (D) received 486 (90.3%) of the electoral votes while Barry Goldwater (R) received only 52 (9.7%). Additionally, Johnson received 61.1% of the popular vote, which still stands as the largest share since the national popular vote was first recorded in 1824.
  2. 1972 – Richard Nixon (R) received 520 (96.7%) of the electoral votes while George McGovern (D) received only 17 (3.2%). One Republican elector voted for John Hospers of the Libertarian Party. Additionally, Nixon received 60.7% of the popular vote.
  3. 1980 – Ronald Reagan (R) received 489 (90.9%) of the electoral votes while Jimmy Carter (D) received only 49 (9.1%).
  4. 1984 – Ronald Reagan (R) received 525 (97.6%) of the electoral votes while Walter Mondale (D) received only 13 (2.4%).
  5. 1988 – George H. W. Bush (R) received 426 (79.2%) of the electoral votes while Michael Dukakis (D) received only 111 (20.8%).
  • LBJ won because JFK had cut taxes the same as Trump today therefor LBJ inherited a booming economy with the same type of full-time job growth and he created/offered WELFARE which got most all of of the African American vote for Dem's for the 1st time. And as KBJ predicted from now on we will have these "Nigers" voting for the Dem's for the next 100 years. That is his exact word used and his quote, not my word!!
  • Richard Nixon had the same dynamics as a booming economy and job growth
  • Reagan the master of communication offered to reduce taxes and explained on live TV (tax bracket creep, where if you got a raise the government actually made more and the employee made less take-home pay. He explained it exactly the same way I do with real simple math and all of the Dem's even understood how they were being ripped off.
  • Regan won the 2nd time even though he raised taxes and ROBBED our social security saving account to pay for STAR WARS. We all voted for him because at the time we were still training our children to pull the curtains and hide under their desks at school and we really never knew if the Russians would nuke us at any time back then.
  • GHW offered to reduce taxes but he PROMISED by saying "read his lips" he would not raise taxes, He was pandering to all of us as he did raise taxes and was the president responsible for starting taxing manufactures offshore. No party or other president since GHW on both sides offered to reduce taxes enabling the USA to compete with China until Trump solutions of tax cuts. Which did get manufacturing to start returning from China.

Trump would normally be a landslide because of the economy. As President Clinton coin the phrase "It's the economy STUPID" tells the reality of all past landslide victories in modern times.
But if you aks even the brightest scientific-minded liberal on this forum they do not know the truth and actually think and share, the liberal media lies, that manufactures coming back is just a coincidence and all the full-time job creation is just an extension of the Obama administration high tax rate and would have happened even if Trump did not lower taxes to compete with China tax rates.

They believe the liberal media. They do no research, themselves, I suspect because even the smartest liberal must not want to know the truth.

When you aks all Dem's what is the best solution Biden has that we should all vote for. None of them have an answer except to get Trump out of office they actually believe he could do a better job by raising taxes and no other solutions anyone can name at all.

So Biden will not have a landslide victory!!! He's has nothing to offer the other side.

Trump could base on the economy if they had not shut it down that may have helped. But the liberal media at this time in history will not share any good news about the economy. They just do NOT report any of it and back to demonizing Trump.

So unless they all started watching FOX NEWS there will not be a landslide for Trump as over 1/2 of the public believes fake news meant to elect their party not share reality with anyone.
Normally winning by one vote is enough, but unless it's a ridiculously huge margin it doesn't matter which one wins, it is going to be contested. Then it will go to the courts , then to Supreme Court and still no one's going to accept it .

During this period there is going to be more rioting more protesting. There will be massive demonizing between the right and the left, both will claim the others trying to become dictators and totalitarians. It will be a severe low point and over 200 years of a growing Republic, and a balanced democracy. One thing that everyone has to realize, with all this fighting unless we can learn to listen and be heard, hold a conversation without all that hate, exchange view points and opinions with each other again and work out our problems it will be the death of our democracy.

I hate to say it but dark days start November 3rd, be prepared.

Last edited:

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail

Biden and nature.jpg
----->>>>>>>>Lotion's TRUE Answer<<<<<<<<------

Last edited:

kolibri282

hillberg

Quote: have done things in a way that has achieved a better effect for the US, and even globally /Quote
Better effect? The country that counts 219.950 deaths, more than any other country in the world! Are you serious? The Donald calls COVID a blessing while a front line nurse tells him how she saw hundreds of Americans suffocate to their deaths?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/08/us/nurse-reacts-to-trump-downplaying-covid-trnd/index.html
Lotion what have you done? Abdul? AKA Lotion AKA Jergens AKA Come here you dumb ass.

But don't call him late for supper. He gets real testy 🤗
Fullsized image

hillberg

Fullsized image
Fullsized image
She worked hard putting him through Engineering School and all he does is post bull shit from Duseldork Germany - No wonder Adolf Bunghole capped himself in the Bunker, He knew Lotion was in his future blood line.

<iframe width="360" height="270" src="

Co2 piece

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Instead of me just repeating history from my notes. Let's make this a little more fun than it's been, by asking leading questions.

What historic WORLD changes occurred after Regan's last term that none of the past administrations ever took into account until Trump reduced taxes, knowing basic business 101, we have to compete for manufactures and jobs for the 1st time in our history as a nation?

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
Biden knows how to make a Nurse Really Cry
Biden Makes a Nurse Really Cry.jpg
Biden says: Pile on more Covid from China for another TWO MONTHS !!!!
Let that Corona IN !!!! --- More Corona PLEASE !!!

------------------------->>>> CHINA CASH <<<<-------------------------------

kolibri282

Quite: Biden knows how to make a Nurse Really Cry /Quote
Just for those who are not able to grasp what the young woman says, here are her first lines:
Quote:
I just walked home from work, I'm a nurse, and I saw the tweet that Donald Trump put out to not be afraid of COVID and I just want to say how dare he? How dare he undermine all the work the we have done as nurses and health care providers...?
/Quote
She explicitly addresses the Covidiot in Chief, not Joe Biden!

Trump_Care_equals_Death.jpg