President trump

kolibri282

The Donald reacted to Jacinda Adern's land slide victory by tweeting some gibberish about a "Red Wave Coming"

Truth is:
Quote:
“Science and clear communication around Covid-19 have won the day against Trumpery and fake news - people have clearly seen how the government looked after us,” said Christine, a Labour supporter.
/Quote

While we talk about looking after people:
Profit over people, cost over care: America's broken healthcare exposed by virus

Mac

Aircraft
Dropkeel KB2, EA81, 2.19:1, 68"Warpdrive, 24'Dragonwings, talltail
Coronavirus digest: Germany cases surge to new record

Train from Düsseldorf to Beautiful Southern Poland.jpg
https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-digest-germany-cases-surge-to-new-record/a-55292392

The World Health Organization (WHO) warned that rising number of COVID-19 cases across Europe could soon bring many hospitals to their limit. Last week, the number of infections reported in Europe was almost three times higher than during the first peak in March, WHO director general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a press conference in Geneva.

Tedros warned that "hospitalizations are increasing, and many cities are reporting they will reach their intensive care bed capacity in a few weeks."

Lotion's Super Race see spike in Rona

Lotion- the Rona Boi.jpg
Rona Boy gets a New Mask for his train ride to his Beloved Southern Poland
Designer wear for Lotion.jpg
Chick not included !

Last edited:

Mac

Aircraft
You can probably smell the ashes in Beautiful Southern Poland

Be careful with Hunter, with his teeth, he can peel an Orange in nanoseconds !!!!!!

PS
Have you seen Nurse Ratched scolding Hunter ????

Last edited:

Mac

Aircraft
bathing with Xi.jpg
When you are bathing with XI

Well we definitely know what China Biden would be doing

China Cash.jpg

LETTING THOSE INFECTED CHINESE IN --- YOU KNOW BIDEN LOVES HIS XI

$$$$$$ ------>>>>KEEPING THE CHINA CASH ROLLING IN <<<<------$$$$$$$

DON'T GO 69 WITH YOUR BUDDY - HUNTER

PS
LOTION, WHEN YOU GO BATHING WITH HUNTER - DON'T GET THE BAR OF SOAP CONFUSED !!!

Last edited:

kolibri282

kolibri282

As I said before: This is the global village. Just as we are all responsible for stopping environmental destruction wherever we can, we are also responsible for stopping the destruction of democracies wherever we can.

kolibri282

Quote: Xi, Putin, and Kim Jung Un /Quote
You really think, these are the guys with the white hats, fighting in the ranks and files of democracy.....;-) ?????

Mac

Aircraft
And you think you are better than them to meddle in an "AMERICAN ELECTION"
You have only brought ridicule. Claiming "stopping environmental destruction wherever we can, we are also responsible for stopping the destruction of democracies wherever we can" is a crock.
You are nothing but a FOREIGN HACK attacking an "AMERICAN ELECTION" !!!

kolibri282

Quote: And you think you are better than them /Quote
I certainly do. Before the Donald belittled all US allies, Germany was one of the closest and most reliable. The German Army has fought for more than a decade alongside the US in Afghanistan, many German soldiers were killed in action and the war in Afghanistan in Germany was certainly even much more unpopular than in the US, so the German government really needed a lot of guts to keep that support up.
Oh and by the way, how many battalions from North Korea, Russia or China did you see in Afghanistan supporting the US?....;-)
Some members of this forum are so deplorably uninformed....sigh....
I have to weigh in on the side of honesty, reliability and mutual support because without a truly democratic America the free western world is lost and because America, without its allies, is lost as well.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Reality is so much different than what many of you were taught in school.

My ancestors Cherokee's lost where there were transported from and only can tell me that they were from the Oklahoma reservation. They suspect that's because the name of their hunting grounds was not what the whites named them and there is no record by their description in their language. But they have not lost their pride and tell how if 3/4 of the tribe had not been wiped out by disease they would have defended their hunting grounds and wipe the whites out as they had all other tribes who have tried the same with far more numbers than the whites had. I suspect this was the same depopulation with disease wherever they met the whites before they knew they were taking all of their hunting grounds.

My Great grandmother a full-blooded Cherokee when asked are you mad at the USA for stealing our land. She pauses and said well no you really cannot own land son. We took the best hunting grounds from a weaker tribe and they took it from a weaker tribe who took it from a weaker tribe. One day a stronger tribe will take it from you. You cannot own land son you can only defend it the best you can. That's just the laws of nature.

To judge historical acts justly you have to understand the actual laws and thinking of the humans at the time, not our modern civilized way of thinking and international laws they did not have back then.

It was only in 1949 that Russia kept the land it won during the war and formed the USSR. The 1st time man became civilized in thinking the modern way and forcing any country to give back the land was when the Jews won. I cannot think of another country in world history this happened to, can you?

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Here is another false fact about our American Indian's scalping practices.
It was the British who taught and started the Indians scalping whites. It wasn't the Indian's idea at all.
Most Indian tribes did not lie. But the British did not trust them and told them after the battle to bring back scalps to prove they, were not lying and had killed the numbers they claimed.

Scalping was forced on us/ taught to us by the whites and not the other way around.

Mac

Aircraft
Lotion stands on other's shoulders
The German Army has fought for more than a decade alongside the US in Afghanistan, many German soldiers were killed in action and the war in Afghanistan in Germany was certainly even much more unpopular than in the US, so the German government really needed a lot of guts to keep that support up.
Oh and by the way, how many battalions from North Korea, Russia or China did you see in Afghanistan supporting the US?....;-)
Some members of this forum are so deplorably uninformed....sigh....
I have to weigh in on the side of honesty, reliability and mutual support because without a truly democratic America the free western world is lost and because America, without its allies, is lost as well.

AND it is you who is glorifying the CORONA for POLITICS in an "AMERICAN ELECTION" !!!!

And you think you are better than them to meddle in an "AMERICAN ELECTION"
You have only brought ridicule. Claiming "stopping environmental destruction wherever we can, we are also responsible for stopping the destruction of democracies wherever we can" is a crock.
You are nothing but a FOREIGN HACK attacking an "AMERICAN ELECTION" !!
!

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
John, you are so astute and right on! Holy Shit you should run for office if it wasn't so slimy to engage in.
I want to and unfortunately I would never get elected. I am compromised. I served my Country and State and
do not have the discipline to not hurt ppl when they hurt me. Just the way it is. We need....I need ppl like you to be that voice!!!!!
Thank you for your kind words. This subject I'm much more of an expert on than anything else I've learned. I have spent at least 15% of my life researching past world history and present economics since 1969. It has been a passion to only know the reality. Had to give up watching the news. Fact-checking them, and finding so much left out or outright distortions (almost lies) took more time than to read the exact same source documents the media reads and then interprets for each side. But they only report their confirmation bias of what it actually says.

Friends, owners, and employees of most of the corporations I've set up or computerized have asked me to run for office all my adult life. That and or have a radio talk show where I provide financial solutions for people calling in and solutions to our countries problems.

However, the chances of an independent winning are not likely unless I had a personal fortune like Trump. And I would have to be like Trump and pick a Party and crash into it having never support either directly. Then both parties would demonize me the same as Trump.

Consider that for Eight long years I was called a liberal for simply pointing out the act and laws Obama actually passed that affect our lives in any way.
The same as I am doing now for Trump and all past administrations.

Both parties take turns calling me names and actually hating me when their party is not in power as I point out reality and do not believe in your demons. Your both demons equally.

I mastered probability when very young, from leaning every gambling method there is from the 1st accountant I subcontracted for. He actually paid me to help him practice and test his new method. We would take turns with every game there is from craps rolling dice to roulette, to counting 7 decks of cards for blackjack all of them before I was 19. Years before I could legally gamble we were both calculating odds and probability in our heads.

The probability of me winning is not worth the time to try as most are cult members and I would expose laws of both the Rep's and the Dem's that hurt people more than they help them solely so their party can stay in power.

Last edited:

hillberg

The Donald reacted to Jacinda Adern's land slide victory by tweeting some gibberish about a "Red Wave Coming"

Truth is:
Quote:
“Science and clear communication around Covid-19 have won the day against Trumpery and fake news - people have clearly seen how the government looked after us,” said Christine, a Labour supporter.
/Quote

While we talk about looking after people:
Profit over people, cost over care: America's broken healthcare exposed by virus
WE FOUND OUT WHO'S SFREADING THE VIRUS - THANKS LOTION FOR YOUR SERVICE
Fullsized image

hillberg

Designer wear for Lotion.jpg

YES LOTION THEY'RE SUFFOCATING suffocating from these plastic laundry hampers over their heads... "Hans ? Hans she's turning blue and sweating like a pig! Oh shit Hans she's got the Rona! Quick zip her up! We can't let it spread! Hans? Does that hamper look familiar to you?
It's a see through body bag! She's going to become a zombie ! Remember that weekend we were watching the night of the living dead and you walked in on Lotion screwing your d..." " Shut up Franz It was my best friend you're talking about" surplus 17,000 people here you dumb ass.
As I said before: This is the global village. Just as we are all responsible for stopping environmental destruction wherever we can, we are also responsible for stopping the destruction of democracies wherever we can.
Lotion? Europe has already fallen - Pull your head out for a minute: Somali rape squads , No go zones, Sharia enforcement squads, Land fills full of non biodegradable wind generator blades and a $20 billion bill worth of disposal costs - Yea mosques springing up all over as your traditional churches are attacked. Want a festival ? No ? Lock downs? Yea Lotion you're living the dream.... You troll like a bitch :ROFLMAO: CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!

Yea. A Global Village and you're the village idiot , I bet you have an autographed copy of "It takes a Village" You're just a Globalist shill. & a bitch. How's Angelika Merckals policies doing ? Do we see you bashing her?, Is it because of Trump Derangement Syndrome or some Secret Police you're scared about? Na nope, You pulling "welfare duty" and your probation is trolling - They need a refund you suck as a troll.

Last edited: