President trump

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Also, save your money for a gyro...
The silver lining if they are really so dumb to raise taxes on job creators. It will tax jobs back offshore.

During economic downturns, the first thing all humans sell is expensive toys. Especially if they have loans on them.
You can often buy big boy toys from the owner or the banks even cheaper when they repossess them.

Do not expect many to have loans on them. So fewer banks. Find out which banks loan money on gyros and be the first to contact them. Asking to be notified to take them off their hands.

Most will have taken out a much cheaper mortgage on their home and will need to reduce the payment and many will have to sell their homes too as I explained much earlier. Sell your stocks. Put it in savings and wait for the housing market to collapse as it always has when jobs move offshore.

So if Biden wins and they really do raise taxes on job creators. Be of good cheer knowing they are creating OPPORTUNITY to buy, real estate and an almost new gyro at desperation, I cannot afford this anymore, sale prices.

And if Trump wins, Dem's be of good cheer, not for yourself, but for the middle-class receiving long-overdue raises and all those without jobs today having one with the need for trained skilled immigrants in many sectors.
Try to be happy that we will reach near full-employment before the end of Trump's next four years.

Last edited:

loftus

Aircraft
Aircam
Total Flight Time
500 hours
Well the greatest news in this election time is the fact that Hunter Biden hard drive has been verified all the documents on it are real and they cross confirmed it with records from the White House and public records online. I'm sure Joe Biden isnt going to skate like Hillary . he's going to jail and. I for one will not stop writing letters, protesting, online website calling for the Biden to be prosecuted until the sorry pieces of shit that used to government office to rake in millions of dollars and hurting the American public in the process are sitting in a jail for the rest of their lives.

The hand written notes from Brennan that he had brief Obama on Hillary's plan to distract from the server scandel, he asked Comey to investigate it and told him it was illegal but Obama and Comey both Let It Go ! . Obama, Hillary and all the Biden's need to go to jail
If you are going to talk about enrichment, at least acknowledge that they are ALL pieces of sh-t. There are numerous instances where Trump has, and continues to enrich himself and his family, starting with the abuse of emoluments clause by using Trump properties for government purposes. If you research it, you will see that it is also a massive rabbit hole. I am not about to defend Biden, or any other politician for that matter, but Trump is as much part of the swamp as any of them. Presidents and parties just repopulate the swamp with their own new swamp members. Follow the De Vos family as in Betsy, Eric Prince, Blackwater, Amway rabbit hole as well........

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
PS: I extended my bet to the 1st 12 people from the 1st ten.
Why, because when you buy 4 raffle tickets. You get one free ticket.
When gambling you always take/play the odds. Like betting the backfield with their odd's when playing the pass line in craps.
I always donate in multiples of 4. In this case that is 3 extra chances to win!

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
Were you here when Los Angeles county recounted? No? 3 million votes gone.
That's like asking were you here when pigs flew over and unicorns ruled the world.
I was just up the road in Santa Clara county in the fall of 2016. I voted in San Jose, California in November, 2016. There was no presidential recount in the state of California in 2016. It didn't happen. Nobody was in L.A. when they recounted, not even you, because they simply didn't recount.
And you can cite Jills web site all you want. Hillary still lost 3 million votes from California alone before it was dropped .
This is fricking hilarious - YOU are the one who told me to check out Jill Stein's protest:
Go dig up Jill Steins protest of the 2016 election -Hillary lost her 3 million "Popular vote" lead just from Californias recount alone.
Well, I called your bluff and dug it up, directly from Stein's own Green Party website, and now you refuse to believe it because it proves you were wrong, and you obviously made it all up.

I even looked up what happened in L.A. County. The Green Party of L.A. County asked for a recount in three battleground states where Trump had super-thin, narrow victories, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, not in California. Here's a quote from their resolution on the matter:

"Therefore the Green Party of Los Angeles County supports and endorses the 2016 recount efforts of the 2016 Jill Stein for President campaign in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. "
source:

They wanted a recount there because a shift of a few thousand votes in the those states had the potential to change a narrow Trump victory into a narrow Trump loss, and that would have huge consequences for the Electoral College results. A recount in California would have been a stupid waste of effort, because California was a landslide for Hillary, 73% to 22% and the electoral college results wouldn't change. Here's the county data, from the county itself:

Your faulty memory of 3 million votes might have come from what Trump claimed in a November 2016 tweet: "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally." Trump boldly and loudly started a commission to investigate it, but you never heard about any report from that commission, because they found absolutely no evidence and Trump quietly disbanded it in January, 2018. Here's what Fox News said about it (you trust them, right?):
Officials plan to erase the information already collected by the commission, White House Director of Technology Charles Herndon said in a declaration submitted to federal court.
source:

Face it, the majority of American voters don't like, and never did like, Donald Trump. He got into office only because the Electoral College system allows a minority, if spread around appropriately in the right states, to get their way, and override the majority will reflected in the popular vote. I think I'm going to win our $1 bet about the popular vote. If the distribution of Trumpeters shifts a bit this time, the Electoral College may not save him, either, but that's not part of the bet.

Meanwhile, one has to wonder why you continue to believe things that you made up in your own head when faced with clear evidence to the contrary, even when that contrary evidence comes from the very sources you claimed would prove you right. Something's not right with you.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
If you are going to talk about enrichment, at least acknowledge that they are ALL pieces of sh-t. There are numerous instances where Trump has, and continues to enrich himself and his family, starting with the abuse of emoluments clause by using Trump properties for government purposes. If you research it, you will see that it is also a massive rabbit hole. I am not about to defend Biden, or any other politician for that matter, but Trump is as much part of the swamp as any of them. Presidents and parties just repopulate the swamp with their own new swamp members. Follow the De Vos family as in Betsy, Eric Prince, Blackwater, Amway rabbit hole as well........
Bingo, who cares about things we cannot CHANGE the law without congress's voting to take away the profit for public service.
They are always both flawed humans, as we all are. And they are just as evil in different ways. That only leaves comparing solutions!

As long as the media and you, keep the discussion on proving which is the evilest, person or party, about things that will never become acts and laws.
It's impossible to solve any of our common problems.

Only by discussing both candidate's solutions and actual RESULTS can we solve any real problems.
Congress is not going to cut off the gravy train of the real money-making business of donations from special interest and family enrichment. That includes Trump's enrichment and Biden assuring his brother and son opportunities they would have never had. Example contract in Iraq for his brother to rebuild everything (He wasn't a contractor) and today his son jobs and money from Russia, China, and Ukraine.
None of this is illegal and none of the congressmen, women, and IT's, Biden nor Trump is talking about a SOLUTION that would make it a crime.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
BTW:
The electoral college was another brilliant equality solution from our forefathers that protects the minorities (low populations) states allowing them to have an equal vote. States rights.
This is much like their brilliant solution that the House seats are bases on the population of states providing the large population states control as dictators. But the Senate is based on equal representation for each state.
Without the electoral college, the south could have imposed slavery lasting until today. All they would have to do, to gain the largest population, is give all so-called white people free everything and the slaves would do all the work.

It allows the state rights to be equally represented. Else only the high population liberal states would write all the laws.

In order to appreciate the reasons for the Electoral College, it is essential to understand its historical context and the problem that the Founding Fathers were trying to solve. They faced the difficult question of how to elect a president in a nation that:
  • was composed of thirteen large and small States jealous of their own rights and powers (with their individual state issues and problems) and suspicious of any central national government
  • contained only 4,000,000 people spread up and down a thousand miles of Atlantic seaboard barely connected by transportation or communication (so that national campaigns were impractical even if they had been thought desirable)
  • believed, under the influence of such British political thinkers as Henry St. John Bolingbroke, that political parties were mischievous if not downright evil, and
  • felt that gentlemen should not campaign for public office (The saying was "The office should seek the man, the man should not seek the office.").
How, then, to choose a president without political parties controlling it and without upsetting the carefully designed balance between the presidency and the Congress on one hand and between the large population States becoming dictators to all while trying to keep the federal government independent of political parties on the other?

Last edited:

hillberg

That's like asking were you here when pigs flew over and unicorns ruled the world.
I was just up the road in Santa Clara county in the fall of 2016. I voted in San Jose, California in November, 2016. There was no presidential recount in the state of California in 2016. It didn't happen. Nobody was in L.A. when they recounted, not even you, because they simply didn't recount.

This is fricking hilarious - YOU are the one who told me to check out Jill Stein's protest:

Well, I called your bluff and dug it up, directly from Stein's own Green Party website, and now you refuse to believe it because it proves you were wrong, and you obviously made it all up.

I even looked up what happened in L.A. County. The Green Party of L.A. County asked for a recount in three battleground states where Trump had super-thin, narrow victories, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, not in California. Here's a quote from their resolution on the matter:

"Therefore the Green Party of Los Angeles County supports and endorses the 2016 recount efforts of the 2016 Jill Stein for President campaign in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. "
source:

They wanted a recount there because a shift of a few thousand votes in the those states had the potential to change a narrow Trump victory into a narrow Trump loss, and that would have huge consequences for the Electoral College results. A recount in California would have been a stupid waste of effort, because California was a landslide for Hillary, 73% to 22% and the electoral college results wouldn't change. Here's the county data, from the county itself:

Your faulty memory of 3 million votes might have come from what Trump claimed in a November 2016 tweet: "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally." Trump boldly and loudly started a commission to investigate it, but you never heard about any report from that commission, because they found absolutely no evidence and Trump quietly disbanded it in January, 2018. Here's what Fox News said about it (you trust them, right?):
Officials plan to erase the information already collected by the commission, White House Director of Technology Charles Herndon said in a declaration submitted to federal court.
source:

Face it, the majority of American voters don't like, and never did like, Donald Trump. He got into office only because the Electoral College system allows a minority, if spread around appropriately in the right states, to get their way, and override the majority will reflected in the popular vote. I think I'm going to win our $1 bet about the popular vote. If the distribution of Trumpeters shifts a bit this time, the Electoral College may not save him, either, but that's not part of the bet.

Meanwhile, one has to wonder why you continue to believe things that you made up in your own head when faced with clear evidence to the contrary, even when that contrary evidence comes from the very sources you claimed would prove you right. Something's not right with you.
Don't like Trump?
Enrollment & Registration in the Republican Party up 2 to 1. more red votes = reconcile
Blexit, More minorities are leaving the Democrat party - Welcome to the RNC = reconcile
Joe's crimes are well known - Quid Pro Joe - 47 years of corruption & racism = reconcile
Rallies and public displays of support - Trump 20,000 to 40,000 VS Joes 12 = reconcile

You're as bad as Lotion. Don't you have your own experiences? "But muh research" Don't believe everything you read and less of what you see on TV.

Hillary still lost. Now they all lose. 🤗

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
Without the electoral college, the south could have imposed slavery lasting until today. All they would have to do, to gain the largest population, is give all so-called white people free everything and the slaves would do all the work.
Sorry, I just don't understand your argument. Lincoln won the 1860 Electoral College with 180 out of 303 votes, and also had the highest popular vote total, even though he wasn't even on the ballot in ten southern states.

The south did not have the majority of the (voting) white population. The Constitution at that time counted slaves as 3/5 of a person each for purposes of apportioning House seats, which gave the slave states about a third more representatives than if slaves weren't counted at all and thus pumped up their Electoral College power.

Could you take another try at explaining what you meant?

Last edited:

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
Don't believe everything you read and less of what you see on TV.
That's amusing advice from someone who will believe anything that pops into his head, totally without any factual basis at all, even when proven objectively to be utter nonsense.

Maybe this is the explanation:

TRUTH . . . IMPAIRED

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Sorry, I just don't understand your argument. Lincoln won the 1860 Electoral College with 180 out of 303 votes, and also had the highest popular vote total, even though he wasn't even on the ballot in ten southern states.

The south did not have the majority of the (voting) white population. The Constitution at that time counted slaves as 3/5 of a person each for purposes of apportioning House seats, which gave the slave states about a third more representatives than if slaves weren't counted at all and thus pumped up their Electoral College power.

Could you take another try at explaining what you meant?
Anyone who does not want the protection of the electoral colleges wants the liberal states (that attracts and creates the most homeless) for the free handout. That leaves the largest population of takers in control of who is elected as president. Just as it would have done if the South would have created the largest populations if they had only thought to offer a free ride on the slave labor. The Dem's slaves are the rich is the only difference.

My argument was not to represent reality at the time, Jon. It was an economic model of how the liberal states can easily offer free handouts and grow the largest population of TAKERS and the takers can be dictators. Had the south done that we may still have slavery as most humans do not turn down free anything in exchange for their vote?

That is why the forefathers were so wise. They warned if you make it easy to be poor the only guarantee is you will create and have more of them.

Last edited:

hillberg

Wait until the 14th Amendment come into play for rogue Democrat ran States :ROFLMAO: History is full of popular frauds . 🤗
Power at all costs cost them everything.
Your room at GITMO is ready. Joe?

hillberg

That's amusing advice from someone who will believe anything that pops into his head, totally without any factual basis at all, even when proven objectively to be utter nonsense.

Maybe this is the explanation:

TRUTH . . . IMPAIRED
If the South was so assured of anything in history why did the Democrats deploying the Ku Klux Klan?
And today when they deploy the BLM )Act Blue( and Antifa....🤗 You really believe some real shit fantasies . . .
Youtwitface? :oops: "But but Rudy is committing election interference !" 😫 "Hunter's not running is he":unsure:

Last edited:

kolibri282

While the US sees the third COVID wave and the EU the second media here issue warnings about the severity of what is happening and governments take action. Here are some examples of what is being done, from wearing masks to partial lock downs, to prevent the EU death rate to become as high as the US one.

France

Masks are mandatory outdoors and in shops, restaurants and indoor public spaces in all areas where the virus is spreading rapidly. A curfew comes into force in the Paris region and eight other cities deemed on “maximum alert” from midnight on Saturday.

Germany

The heads of Germany’s 16 federal states on Wednesday agreed on new uniform restrictions to contain outbreaks in coronavirus hotspots: in cities and regions seeing more than 35 infections per 100,000 people over the space of 7 days, masks will be mandatory in public gathering places.

Ireland

Masks remain compulsory on public transport and in shops, theatres, beauty salons and certain other indoor settings. A nationwide ban on visits to homes or gardens was imposed this week, with exceptions for those caring for children or vulnerable people. In outdoor settings away from homes or gardens, up to six people from no more than two households can gather while keeping social distance.

Italy

Masks are compulsory outside across Italy as well as in enclosed spaces such as shops, bars, museums, airports and all forms of public transport. Bars and restaurants must close at midnight. Tables have to be sanitised after each customer and must be at least 1 metre apart. People are strongly advised to host gatherings of no more than six people inside their homes

Spain

Four months after its strict 13-week lockdown was lifted, Spain has become the worst-affected country in western Europe, with Madrid its worst-hit region. Masks are compulsory in outdoor and enclosed spaces across the country. The city of Madrid and eight satellite towns are in a limited lockdown, with people allowed to enter or exit the affected areas only on work, school or medical grounds or for other pressing reasons.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/15/covid-in-europe-how-countries-are-tackling-second-wave

What actions has the Donald taken, now that the infection rate in the US has been over 69000 on Friday?

The JHU animation below shows how the virus spread around the US while the Donald was playing golf (like he did at the beginning of this year when scientists wanted to warn him about what was to come) twiddling his thumbs or cutting the CDC budget like he did earlier this year.
https://uscovid-19map.org/

91-DIVOC-countries-UnitedStates(18).pngTrump_Care_equals_Death.jpg

Last edited:

hillberg

While the US sees the third COVID wave and the EU the second media here issue warnings about the severity of what is happening and governments take action. Here are some examples of what is being done, from wearing masks to partial lock downs, to prevent the EU death rate to become as high as the US one.

France

Masks are mandatory outdoors and in shops, restaurants and indoor public spaces in all areas where the virus is spreading rapidly. A curfew comes into force in the Paris region and eight other cities deemed on “maximum alert” from midnight on Saturday.

Germany

The heads of Germany’s 16 federal states on Wednesday agreed on new uniform restrictions to contain outbreaks in coronavirus hotspots: in cities and regions seeing more than 35 infections per 100,000 people over the space of 7 days, masks will be mandatory in public gathering places.

Ireland

Masks remain compulsory on public transport and in shops, theatres, beauty salons and certain other indoor settings. A nationwide ban on visits to homes or gardens was imposed this week, with exceptions for those caring for children or vulnerable people. In outdoor settings away from homes or gardens, up to six people from no more than two households can gather while keeping social distance.

Italy

Masks are compulsory outside across Italy as well as in enclosed spaces such as shops, bars, museums, airports and all forms of public transport. Bars and restaurants must close at midnight. Tables have to be sanitised after each customer and must be at least 1 metre apart. People are strongly advised to host gatherings of no more than six people inside their homes

Spain

Four months after its strict 13-week lockdown was lifted, Spain has become the worst-affected country in western Europe, with Madrid its worst-hit region. Masks are compulsory in outdoor and enclosed spaces across the country. The city of Madrid and eight satellite towns are in a limited lockdown, with people allowed to enter or exit the affected areas only on work, school or medical grounds or for other pressing reasons.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/15/covid-in-europe-how-countries-are-tackling-second-wave

What actions has the Donald taken, now that the infection rate in the US has been over 69000 on Friday?

The JHU animation below shows how the virus spread around the US while the Donald was playing golf (like he did at the beginning of this year when scientists wanted to warn him about what was to come) twiddling his thumbs or cutting the CDC budget like he did earlier this year.
https://uscovid-19map.org/

View attachment 1148625View attachment 1148626
513 million sheeple in the EU. Army never issued face tampons, Doesn't filter out smoke but magical properties of the virus makes it cling to cloth...
What a load of crap Lotion, waves of viruses ? more buzz words - Why is it you never answered the question - Where's your 214,000 dead when we have a surplus of 17,000 people in 2020? Now you switch hitters with infection rate instead of deaths? More moving the goal posts.

"But but Trump grabs pussy!" and "You suck dick" And the majority of America"s voting Trump.

Who the fuck is voting for Joe? Last I heard Communists and Anarchists don't vote and Bernie Bros are still pissed with Hillarys fuckery on the Bern.

"But but muh virus boogieman . .17,000 surplus in population is not a "pandemic" The only thing stopping someone from kicking your ass is for that poor gerbil in it. imagine getting a call from the ASPCA

Last edited: