President trump

XXavier

Aircraft
ELA R-100 and Magni M24 autogyros
Total Flight Time
579 gyro (March 2020)
I moderate a Sailboat forum and thank goodness our terms of use preclude this sort of nonsense. Wish the moderator of this forum would just shut this stuff down.

Bobby
I believe in freedom. I hope the moderator or moderators of this forum should not 'shut this stuff down'...

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
JM, I commiserate with your plight on mass migration.
However, your comparison to the Indians we found and fought here is hardly adequate.
The Indians fought tooth and nail in many circumstances, but wsre no match for the technical superiority of firepower/tactics we brought to the game.
That is NOTHING like europeans gladly welcoming millions of unarmed migrants whom are mostly military aged males with no guns yet armed only with their religous beliefs and their hands and pockets wide open.
By the time you people realize you have been colonized it will be way past the time for you to use your superior weapons and tactics you posess.
You have been out flanked and out fucked on a massive scale and your grand children will be praying to mecca.
We sent good young Americans to your aid to stop the frontal assault of the Nazis.
The European nations have squandered that gift by inviting the hoardes in.
The times of Vlad Dracul or Charles Martell are over.
If you think I'm being harsh or prejudiced or even dare I say racist...
Ask your leaders this, why are they not all going to Mecca,that they pray to visit every day? Why have the richest muslim nations not taken in their brethren? Why do so many of your cities have "no go zones" where regular Europeans can no longer travel in, and why AFTER moving to these host nations do you still suffer from many more acts of terrorism?
Because.....the Europeans don't have the stomach for the fight that is needed.

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter (autogire)
Poor form boasting about wiping out a nation with your superior weapons ... but .. I guess not every American holds your views ...at least ... I HOPE so

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
It took nearly 300 hundred years to subdue the native populations of North America. Diseases, small box, typhus, brought from Europe killed off 70% or more of the native population during this period.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
...your grand children will be praying to mecca.
We sent good young Americans to your aid to stop the frontal assault of the Nazis.
The European nations have squandered that gift by inviting the hoardes in.
Squandered a gift????
I'm quite sure that my father's willing sacrifices in WWII to stop Nazis in Europe were not (and would not have been) given to stop immigration, Muslim or otherwise. His memory is not tarnished by the idea that some European grandchildren might someday be "praying to mecca". To suggest that there is any comparison between Nazis and migrants is astonishing.

Migrants are willing to take perilous trips across the Mediterranean only because what they face at home is riskier and worse. While it creates major headaches for Europe, and fair solutions are extremely difficult to reach, it does not reflect an evil genocidal force organized to conquer, subjugate or exterminate. It's a humanitarian crisis. They want safety and opportunity, and to escape from the destruction of seemingly continuous warfare. Should the welcome mat be taken from the porch because of their faith? That doesn't sound like a very Christian attitude to me (correction; it does sound a bit like a medieval Crusader's attitude).

Otherwise, one has to wonder what might be the difference between "huddled masses yearning to breathe free" traditionally welcomed at the Statue of Liberty on the one hand and "hoardes" of migrants going to Europe on the other.

jm-urbani

Aircraft
home built mono seat
Total Flight Time
200ish
Ben, in one nite I lost My best friend who died with his wife, his 2 step sons ..in the Nice Attack ... I could have started considering all muslims as enemies ... but adding hate would have had only one effect : the terrorist would have achive his goal : making people hating each other .

On the other Hand I don't wan't to live in a muslim country it is clear,

Last edited:

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter (autogire)
[
It took nearly 300 hundred years to subdue the native populations of North America. Diseases, small box, typhus, brought from Europe killed off 70% or more of the native population during this period.
Subdue =slaughter ... 300 years only shows there was time for reflection ... never taken. Don't misunderstand me, sons cannot be held responsible for the acts of their fathers and forefathers, we all have skeletons in the wardrobes but to compare the acts of man with that of nature and find nature "more guilty"

Christianity was responsible for some of the worst religious crimes in history but never would I compare those acts to viruses.

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
How much time is required to pass historically before an atrocity is merely looked at as historical development?
150 years ago American Slavery....terrible thing!
5000 years ago Jews were slaves in Egypt....look at the pretty pyramids!
Wasp, I think you mistook my correlation for the acts of the greatest generation. I was saying we helped them to save not only their country, but their culture.
As for the rest of you, all I can say is how many of you have been to these Muslim countries? How many of you have battled them on their ground and come to realize the utter uselessness of sending young soldiers to war for another country to protect their borders from the very same people who are running amok all over the map.
I have travelled the world 3 times over met many people from many different cultures some great some not.
These people you stick up for are NOT immigrants, they are an unwitting invasion force. They are NOT interested in assimilating to the host nation, their only goal is to gain a foothold for Sharia dominance and the furtherance of their religous goals.
And lastly, as a Vet and Warrior at heart, should I not honor, respect and remember the valient efforts of my own countries military heros in the battle to forge the greatest nation the world has seen? Sure you guys that aren't American will scofflaw at such words, but there is ample evidence to back that up.
My only wish is that someday we teach our kids the real, harsh US history, and not the politically correct squishy guilt ridden version we do now. We have much as a nation to be proud of.
JM, may you live out your days in peace.

Smack

Re-member?
Aircraft
Kitfox IV / F1 Rocket / Magni M-16 / Beech 18
Total Flight Time
500+
I believe in freedom. I hope the moderator or moderators of this forum should not 'shut this stuff down'...
Amen.
Quite ironic that a Frenchman and a Spaniard are more "American" than some of our 'residents'.
If you don't like it, tune out; it is un-American and intellectually dishonest to call for opposing views to be 'silenced' or 'shut down'. Certainly 'un-Texan'...

No, the European situation is a slow cultural replacement, not an "invasion". It's happening here, too, to a lesser extent.
Yes, from a cultural replacement viewpoint, it is very much like WWII and the expansion in North America.

We'll all be gone before that becomes evident to some.

jm-urbani

Aircraft
home built mono seat
Total Flight Time
200ish
Smack,

do you want to know what is America for Us In Europe ? :

watch every seconds of this video :

it was in 1991 in Moscow just a few months after the fall of Ussr

have a look, there are one million people celebrating FREEDOM after 70 years of diktatorchip : even the soldiers were dancing

but the video speaks for itself... please look at it , look at the flags in the crowds

please watch

Last edited:

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Unfortunately Moscow now is a different place than it was in 1991. Not much dancing in the streets, even before the recent Covid 19 event.

Reactions: Mac