Pre-Registraton & Parkingchart / Bensen Days 2008

Hey Steve I'm gonna have to bum $2.50 of that so I can hang out with the big boy's too. They put me next to you this year, now we can keep an eye on the Wad Man!! I don't think my little machine will keep up with you guys though.:) Don't worry about a tree I'm bringing two Live Oaks to plant for the next generation of liers. I thought it would be neet to start another Legacey for the Gyro world.

Last edited:
Need to be there now J R.. but it'll be a week or so before D-Day's....

Can we have a Hog Killin this year? an Cook it of course

I think it'd be fun,,

me an Jake can Rassle one up..

Steve,
Just for you (and anyone else) with a valid PRA membership you get
a $5 discount so don't forget you PRA Membership Card.
So heres the skinny Volunteer 4 hours and bring your PRA card and get 50%
OFF!:peace:

Greg

You serious? I didn't know that was part of the plan. I like that PRA discount! I already paid the full 30$ though, sent the check this morning...

:sad: Greg intentionally waited to say any thing about the PRA discount until Awad Paid. :Cry: LOL

Discount? I sent mine in today too!
Scott, pencil me in #9

Give it a rest

Give it a rest

Thats amazing, Mike makes two statements and JR claims he is speaking for someone and RON gose off the deep end about the past..Ron Mike never said anything about the past...YOU DID. And { AIN'T YOU CATFISH BUDDY} WHATS that mean.. I think your the one with an attitude. And I think he is right,,,,are you guys crazy, after last year ya'll are going to do spot landing and such again. Last year was just why we didn't and why most insurance co. don't allow it and most fly-in don't have contest anymore. Let me ask you something if that guy was killed last year would you be doing it this year,,probably not.Think about it ,,someone getting hurt or killed could be the end for Bensen Days. So you say you are only going to allow certain people,so who is going say who is capable and who isn't?? Let me tell what the great Steve M told me once,,there are three things that will get you KILLED he called them the three C,,,CROWDS--CONFIDENCE--CAMERAS.You have all three plus.. And Jim { YOU LEAVE THESE GUY ALONE} That funny,,,Jim don't get your pantys in awad nobody has an attitude or wants to start trouble. And the last time I checked it's not against the law to have an attitude,so to have someone forcible remove for an attitude,,I don't think so...I think you and Ron need to take a chill pill.. And you mite want to watch what you say ,telling someone they can't come to the airport and-or you will have them forcible removed from a Federal funded open to the public airport..for no reason other than an attitude. I don't think the city of Wauchlula would be very happy with you if they lost there funding because of something you said or did...Bensen Days is one of the best Fly-in going, so don't forget it's for all the people who come ever year , with out them no Fly-In....I hope this is the bigest,best and most of all A SAFE year. PS if you know me or your Catfish Buddy watch what you say, gus-stopo RON mite get you.....:cool:

Fly SAFE
Richard {Catfish buddy}

Last edited:
Scott,

I sent my reservation form and check some time ago and then left town for an extended trip.

Did you receive it?

Tommy

Only 1 Spots left with 30 amp service and water . Hurry!!! Get your campsite today..

Attachments

• Pre-registration08.pdf
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
  • parkingchart1.pdf
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I think Rudy and GyroMike are taking the spot next to me, but I haven't heard for sure from them yet.

Hey, what the heeeeeeeeeeeck? I get regular issues of PRA, I paid my dues, I have NO idea what my member number is, nor do I have any ID card. Guess I better start calling. THat $5 will pay for 15-20 minutes of fuel! Any piloting restrictions in place there? If so, WHAT???

Hey, what the heeeeeeeeeeeck? I get regular issues of PRA, I paid my dues, I have NO idea what my member number is, nor do I have any ID card. Guess I better start calling. THat $5 will pay for 15-20 minutes of fuel! Any piloting restrictions in place there? If so, WHAT???

Yeah NO CRASHING:director:

JAKE

Anyone know how Dave Prater's doing? I didn't see any camping spots reserved for him. :(