Prayers needed for Jane's husband

Brent Drake

Gyroplane Instructor
Aircraft
Pipers/Cessna's/Magnus, Helo's/Gyro's
Total Flight Time
4,000+
Jane is our office manager.

I spoke with Jane This evening. Jane's husband was demolishing an old one room school house and something went wrong.

The school house collapsed on him and broke both legs very severe. He has been in the hospital most of the week and is coming home tonight.

He was told that he could not walk and must stay in bed for 6 weeks.

We should pray for his quick recovery.

Jane will try to respond to some of the calls to the PRA and such when time is available.

It will take most of her time to care for he husband in his condition.

Thanks for you understanding of any delays or inconvenience this may cause when trying to reach the PRA for any reason.

I pray for his full recovery during this stressful and painful time that Jane, her husband, and family is going through.

I am sorry to hear this. They will be in my prayers.

Let us know....

Let us know....

any way we can help from afar?????

In our prayers too ... Jane & family!

Jim & ChrisT.

Im just up the road if I can help in anyway Jane. Let me know.

Prayers to Janes family, this has got to be tough, hope they weather well.

We will pray

We will pray

We here in North Carolina will pray for your husband's speedy recovery and for strenght and compassion for you!!!

Thanks guys!
We are both counting our blessings and thanking the Lord for sparing his life. His pain has decreased and so has his appetite. Please continue to pray that his leg heals properly and he soon gets his appetite back. He is living on Jell-O and fruit since things don't good to him.

Thanks again,
Jane

Jane -
Tell him. to behave himself, GET WELL SOON, 'cause he's my MATE :)
fj

Any further updates Jane? Tonya, Morgan and I are praying for a speedy recovery.