PRA's website now has the best gyroplane classified webpages in the world.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Greetings my friends.
It required over 100 hours to write it and the site has been down for over 400 hours of testing and debugging and I expect members will discover a few more bugs trying things I've not tested.

This suite should attract the most hits as both newbies and experienced long-time pilots need to buy parts, avionic, etc as well as sell and or buy a new ride.

Here are the video instructions. I start out teaching how to post LINKS from another website so PRA can list all ads for anything related to rotorcraft.

By the end of February, I will try and have the library debugged and online. That will complete PRA's website, except for adding more content to the existing suites.

To get here I've had to write two websites. The first took over 2000 hours. When I finished ASP.Net website literally one month later Microsoft announced that ASP.Net would NOT BE SUPPORTED anymore. This meant that PRA would have to have it rewritten to the new .Net Core architecture in 3 to five years. It took at least a year to learn the new coding and programming structure.
But I have totally rewritten everything but the library.

What would have it cost PRA to write this 1st website? 2000 hours times a minimum of $100 an hour = $200,000.00 in free services? And would have taken over a year even with a team of 4 programmers to get the 1st version working.

The 2nd ASP.Net Core website I have now almost finished took over 3000 hours. This was done while I was going through chemo treatments and ill most of the time.

Sorry, it's taken so long, but literally, no one was willing to even help me even debug the software. I begged Brent for 6 months to find a programmer who knew how to publish Core .Net 5 software as none of the IP service providers knew how and I was tired of failing.

5000 hours by a one-man bank is hard, but I never give up and never surrender.

Last edited:
Thank You All_In!
I am praying that your chemo treatments will be successful and that you will be restored to good health.
I wish that I possessed the IT skills to help you.
I have just returned after being off the forum for more than a decade.
I have what I understand is a new Honey Bee II kit with the fiberglass axles.
I also have a new rotor system of unknown manufacture.
Any guidance would be very much appreciated.
Still praying for you,
Vince

Back in the day I joined the PRA to get the magazine .... and have not kept up my membership .... so I should keep my nose out of its affairs.

I can appreciate all the work that goes into a website because I am programmer-illiterate.

I watched the instructional video (thank you John) .... but confess I got lost trying to follow it (because I am illiterate)

I prefer simple , easy , and fast ..... so I demonstrate how I would feature a Barnstormers gyro ad ..... this took me 48 seconds

NANO GYRO for sale on Barnstormers

Details here

https://www.barnstormers.com/classified-1640280-NEW-NANO-ULTRALIGHT-GYRO.html?catid=19607

barnstormers nano gyro.JPG

Test mode!​

1/14/22 at 8:50 "the PRA Website reads it is under construction and once finished we will restore the databases and be back on line."

Greetings my friends.
It required over 100 hours to write it and the site has been down for over 400 hours of testing and debugging and I expect members will discover a few more bugs trying things I've not tested.

This suite should attract the most hits as both newbies and experienced long-time pilots need to buy parts, avionic, etc as well as sell and or buy a new ride.

Here are the video instructions. I start out teaching how to post LINKS from another website so PRA can list all ads for anything related to rotorcraft.

By the end of February, I will try and have the library debugged and online. That will complete PRA's website, except for adding more content to the existing suites.

To get here I've had to write two websites. The first took over 2000 hours. When I finished ASP.Net website literally one month later Microsoft announced that ASP.Net would NOT BE SUPPORTED anymore. This meant that PRA would have to have it rewritten to the new .Net Core architecture in 3 to five years. It took at least a year to learn the new coding and programming structure.
But I have totally rewritten everything but the library.

What would have it cost PRA to write this 1st website? 2000 hours times a minimum of $100 an hour = $200,000.00 in free services? And would have taken over a year even with a team of 4 programmers to get the 1st version working.

The 2nd ASP.Net Core website I have now almost finished took over 3000 hours. This was done while I was going through chemo treatments and ill most of the time.

Sorry, it's taken so long, but literally, no one was willing to even help me even debug the software. I begged Brent for 6 months to find a programmer who knew how to publish Core .Net 5 software as none of the IP service providers knew how and I was tired of failing.

5000 hours by a one-man bank is hard, but I never give up and never surrender.
Another excuse, to not give the money back to PRA and let someone new take over and get the Website going.
I think the deadline was the end of January, and now he is promising the end of February. Another SCAM from John

Another excuse, to not give the money back to PRA and let someone new take over and get the Website going.
I think the deadline was the end of January, and now he is promising the end of February. Another SCAM from John
My experience in the world of programming is; I don’t get my money back if my idea of the end product and timing and programmer's is divergent.

I feel if the timing of the delivery is not working out at some point we need to move on.

I am not closely associated enough with the website project to have an opinion on when that point is.

I would like to have a good website and we have a lot of valuable content to put on the website.

I hope this gets resolved soon because I consider everyone involved a friend and I don’t like to see so much animosity.

Getting my website up six years ago was a two week challenge for me and maintaining it takes work. The Breese Aircraft website is much simpler than what John is trying to do for the PRA.

The Counterman website is a lot more complicated and it grew with the business so I don’t know how long it took.

I own a website application that took three tries with three different developers to get right. At no time did one of my developers take my domain or ownership of the website. The funds generated by the website go to my account, not theirs. I think these issues are where the rub is. It has the appearance of inpropriety. The simple solution is obvious. Transfer ownership of the domain, website, and account back to the PRA.

I believe John put in a lot of time and effort to help the PRA and to build the website. And, he did so while being ill. Having had an illness or two of my own, I can attest to being completely useless physically and mentally, so I chose to show grace for the delay in delivery.

It would be helpful if John weighed in on all of this to provide clarity on motives and intentions.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Is there someone that can get me my membership number? I renewed during the 2021 convention and they couldn’t find it back then the records were unavailable. Please PM me.

Is there someone that can get me my membership number? I renewed during the 2021 convention and they couldn’t find it back then the records were unavailable. Please PM me.

You might just want to sign up as a new member. Supposedly the list of all members is with John and he has not handed over to the PRA board or their reps yet. I am not sure why and what's going on but it does not sound like the right thing to do. So PRA is running blind.
A donated Sport Copter is also still with John in California and hopefully it will be returned to Mentone to PRA soon.

PSF magazine is still being supplied to members who let go of renewals 2 years ago because the website being off/down like me. Yet to this day I get the PSF magazine and PRA gets billed for it. This has gone on for 2 years costing PRA coffers tons of $$ without members renewing fees coming in

You might just want to sign up as a new member. Supposedly the list of all members is with John and he has not handed over to the PRA board or their reps yet. I am not sure why and what's going on but it does not sound like the right thing to do. So PRA is running blind.
A donated Sport Copter is also still with John in California and hopefully it will be returned to Mentone to PRA soon.

PSF magazine is still being supplied to members who let go of renewals 2 years ago because the website being off/down like me. Yet to this day I get the PSF magazine and PRA gets billed for it. This has gone on for 2 years costing PRA coffers tons of $$ without members renewing fees coming in
My membership is not due until June of this year. Does that mean I should renew now.

My membership is not due until June of this year. Does that mean I should renew now.
That's up to you but I would just renew in June in your case. There are/were members who didn't/couldn't renew and are still getting the PSF magazine. If you are one of those, you should renew now. Its simple and easy using Paypal right from the website now

I tried signing up as a new member before Mentone last year and it wouldn’t let me because my name is already in the database. I tried looking up my info on the old website and it wouldn’t let me due to errors in the system. The new website doesn’t even have the capability to look myself up.