PRA - Popular Rotorcraft Association - New President

DarDow101

Dar
Brent Drake

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for letting me have the opportunity to be the President of the PRA for so many years. I've really tried to make the PRA grow and have more benefits.

My goals were

1. Help make the PRA a non-profit organization. It had been tried several times before me.
2. Help get the raffles started. Indiana has a gaming commission, and a license to have raffles is required.
3. Helped get us a printed magazine we partnershiped with Powered Sport Flying magazine. This has been a huge step forward, and we appreciate Roy and his team for all of his hard work.
These things were my goal from the start. To boost the PRA to a higher level. I've donated countless hours and many thousands of dollars to help.

Unfortunately, our website has been a major issue for several years. What I've been told and promised for over 6 years has still not happened. I believe at this time that official charges should be filed against him 6 this time. I can not get the board to come together and make a decision to get him off the board so he can be arrested. Theft, fraud to name just couple.

I've been taking the comments and the backlashing for everything that has been going on without being the one causing the issues.

John Rountree has taken over control. I believe this is theft. John was paid $5,000 to make a website. It still has not happened. John asked for passwords and such to enter new software.
John shut down our old website so now have none.

All domains are now owned by Rountree technologies.
John spent several thousand dollars on cameras for flyin's. Which has not been used.
The cell phone bill is several hundred dollars a monthly, which is now in his name.
The PRA cannot see or act to change any of this. John has stolen it all.
Denis Schumacher has donated several thousand dollars, and scott Biser is making our next gyro for the raffle, which will include an enclosed trailer.
I will not raffle as long as John has control.
I’m working on a big benefit for the airport at this time. I believe this year’s convention at Mentone will be a great year and an awesome time.

I will still plan this year's convention which is August 2nd- 6th 2022
I do wish the PRA to succeed exceptionally well. I have a couple of gyro manufacturers who would love to help. But I have no way to get them on the board to push forward.

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned.
But, I believe John should have left the old website up until the new one was ready.
I believe the bottom of the PRA website page should have said “being updated by John Rountree”. Instead, it says “owned and operated by Rountree technologies “.
John has even had it copyrighted. So, the PRA can not get control of to pursue another website.
I do like John, he has a great personality. But.

So,
At this time,
I'm resigning from the PRA Presidents position.
So, as of today,
Christine Toevs is now the president
Robert Rymer and David McCutchen is the treasurers.
John Rountree is Secretary
Board member Doug Barker
Board member Doug Smith

If anyone has questions, please feel free to message me.

DarDow101

Dar
Brent Drake

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for letting me have the opportunity to be the President of the PRA for so many years. I've really tried to make the PRA grow and have more benefits.

My goals were

1. Help make the PRA a non-profit organization. It had been tried several times before me.
2. Help get the raffles started. Indiana has a gaming commission, and a license to have raffles is required.
3. Helped get us a printed magazine we partnershiped with Powered Sport Flying magazine. This has been a huge step forward, and we appreciate Roy and his team for all of his hard work.
These things were my goal from the start. To boost the PRA to a higher level. I've donated countless hours and many thousands of dollars to help.

Unfortunately, our website has been a major issue for several years. What I've been told and promised for over 6 years has still not happened. I believe at this time that official charges should be filed against him 6 this time. I can not get the board to come together and make a decision to get him off the board so he can be arrested. Theft, fraud to name just couple.

I've been taking the comments and the backlashing for everything that has been going on without being the one causing the issues.

John Rountree has taken over control. I believe this is theft. John was paid $5,000 to make a website. It still has not happened. John asked for passwords and such to enter new software.
John shut down our old website so now have none.

All domains are now owned by Rountree technologies.
John spent several thousand dollars on cameras for flyin's. Which has not been used.
The cell phone bill is several hundred dollars a monthly, which is now in his name.
The PRA cannot see or act to change any of this. John has stolen it all.
Denis Schumacher has donated several thousand dollars, and scott Biser is making our next gyro for the raffle, which will include an enclosed trailer.
I will not raffle as long as John has control.
I’m working on a big benefit for the airport at this time. I believe this year’s convention at Mentone will be a great year and an awesome time.

I will still plan this year's convention which is August 2nd- 6th 2022
I do wish the PRA to succeed exceptionally well. I have a couple of gyro manufacturers who would love to help. But I have no way to get them on the board to push forward.

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned.
But, I believe John should have left the old website up until the new one was ready.
I believe the bottom of the PRA website page should have said “being updated by John Rountree”. Instead, it says “owned and operated by Rountree technologies “.
John has even had it copyrighted. So, the PRA can not get control of to pursue another website.
I do like John, he has a great personality. But.

So,
At this time,
I'm resigning from the PRA Presidents position.
So, as of today,
Christine Toevs is now the president
Robert Rymer and David McCutchen is the treasurers.
John Rountree is Secretary
Board member Doug Barker
Board member Doug Smith

If anyone has questions, please feel free to message me.
31 Comments

Tim O'ConnorAdmin
Thank you for all your hard work Brent. I tried to warn the board about John from the beginning and make it a requirement that he share with us passwords and security information and log accountable activities but it fell on deaf ears. Thankfully despite his complaining I was able to keep the PRA Facebook page separate from his activities

Brent DrakeAuthor
Tim O'Connor Thank you for the kind words.

Tim O'ConnorAdmin
Brent Drake As always you have my complete support

Brent DrakeAuthor
Tim O'Connor Thank you

Paul Nielsen
Thank you for all you have done

Maxie Wildes
Yes I just read that too.

Maxie Wildes
What now I wonder.

Bud O'Neal
Thanks for all you have done for the PRA over the years.

Kevin O'Kane
Thanks Brent for all the work that you have done

Vickie Betts
Thank you, Brent, for all of your hard work throughout the years!

Thomas E Brown Sr
Thanks Brent for all your hard work with PRA.

Michael Boyette
Been saying he’s a snake oil salesman for years. Makes all kinds of promises and delivers nothing. Notta

Todd Pare
Thanks brent for all you have done. I've been waiting and waiting to renew my membership till all that stuff with the website was finished. Let's face it, theres just not that much value being a member without a website to exchange information. I've been a member on and off since the early eighties. I hope things get resolved soon. It seems relatively easy to start a website these days as I have seen so many small businesses launching them to start off. Why has this been so damn complicated?
It seems only because someone is doing it on purpose....
Hope the P.R.A. can survive this.

Tom Duncan
Thanks for your service! This is a very unfortunate situation, I pray that it is resolved soon.

Bobby Ward
Brent thanks for everything. Hate to see this happen but my experience with the individual raised all sorts of red flags. First when I was trying to deal with the "US" agent for Aviomania, several issues over raffles, discussions about web hosting etc. I've felt recently that there is no longer a real PRA, this confirms it.
You tried!

Bobby Ward
And to add, the current board should fire John, and work to construct a new organization. I for one don't see any other way forward.

Christine Toevs
Thanks Brent for all you have done! I read the last-chance act to John some time ago! If he does not deliver on his promises by end of January 2022! I am OUT also!

Troy Cole
Brent, thank you for your investment of both time and money…it’s a shame the state of the association despite the efforts of many.

Steve Street
I stopped my membership after a year as I saw no benefit.. Sounds like there is a need for a new organization

DarDow101

Dar
31 Comments

Tim O'ConnorAdmin
Thank you for all your hard work Brent. I tried to warn the board about John from the beginning and make it a requirement that he share with us passwords and security information and log accountable activities but it fell on deaf ears. Thankfully despite his complaining I was able to keep the PRA Facebook page separate from his activities

Brent DrakeAuthor
Tim O'Connor Thank you for the kind words.

Tim O'ConnorAdmin
Brent Drake As always you have my complete support

Brent DrakeAuthor
Tim O'Connor Thank you

Paul Nielsen
Thank you for all you have done

Maxie Wildes
Yes I just read that too.

Maxie Wildes
What now I wonder.

Bud O'Neal
Thanks for all you have done for the PRA over the years.

Kevin O'Kane
Thanks Brent for all the work that you have done

Vickie Betts
Thank you, Brent, for all of your hard work throughout the years!

Thomas E Brown Sr
Thanks Brent for all your hard work with PRA.

Michael Boyette
Been saying he’s a snake oil salesman for years. Makes all kinds of promises and delivers nothing. Notta

Todd Pare
Thanks brent for all you have done. I've been waiting and waiting to renew my membership till all that stuff with the website was finished. Let's face it, theres just not that much value being a member without a website to exchange information. I've been a member on and off since the early eighties. I hope things get resolved soon. It seems relatively easy to start a website these days as I have seen so many small businesses launching them to start off. Why has this been so damn complicated?
It seems only because someone is doing it on purpose....
Hope the P.R.A. can survive this.

Tom Duncan
Thanks for your service! This is a very unfortunate situation, I pray that it is resolved soon.

Bobby Ward
Brent thanks for everything. Hate to see this happen but my experience with the individual raised all sorts of red flags. First when I was trying to deal with the "US" agent for Aviomania, several issues over raffles, discussions about web hosting etc. I've felt recently that there is no longer a real PRA, this confirms it.
You tried!

Bobby Ward
And to add, the current board should fire John, and work to construct a new organization. I for one don't see any other way forward.

Christine Toevs
Thanks Brent for all you have done! I read the last-chance act to John some time ago! If he does not deliver on his promises by end of January 2022! I am OUT also!

Troy Cole
Brent, thank you for your investment of both time and money…it’s a shame the state of the association despite the efforts of many.

Steve Street
I stopped my membership after a year as I saw no benefit.. Sounds like there is a need for a new organization
Vance Breese
Thank you for all your hard work Brent.
I have found much benefit from the PRA and your efforts.
Congratulations
Christine, I am proud to belong to any organization you are involved in.
John is a friend of mine and I am sorry to hear things have not gone well.
I will help any way I can.

Ron Awad
Brent, you tried. Thanks for what all you have done.
Gotta be frustrating to want to make a difference yet not being able to deliver on it.
I let my membership go years ago. Don’t really see the point in it.
I wish the remaining board the best of luck

Bruce Charnov
Brent . . . thank you for your service to the PRA during these difficult times . . . it will survive largely through your selfless, dedicated leadership . . . it has seen troubled periods before and always come through, only to the dedication of the few . . . problems can and will be prioritized and sorted out, one by one. Those who bear it ill-will have always been resisted and ultimately cast aside . . . because the PRA is ultimately those dedicated to rotary-wing flight, not those who scheme and connive . . . best wishes
on your new endeavors and do let me know if I can be of help.

Rob Duncan
My last business was website development. In 20 years I had over 250 aviation businesses and organizations as customers. It was delightful profession, and afforded me annual business trips to AirVenture among many other things and new friends. As I looked to consolidate and sell my business four years ago, I found a great company that specializes in "club" websites, and facilitated several club's migration to that development and hosting service. If the PRA officers can put together a conference call, I will do a brain dump and offer references from several other aviation clubs. I will NOT assume long term ownership of this opportunity. I am retired. The "app" idea is great, but adds another level of complexity.

Steve Greenwell
John is very likable and his enthusiasm is like no other. However it's clear circumstances being what they are, the control he is exercising has been a detriment to the organization for some time. Tiny group that it is it won't last much longer in it's present state. I respectfully ask John to step down and let the remaining board move forward. I believe it's the right thing to do. Brent's frustration is shared by many others.
Brent thank you for your years of dedicated service to PRA. I'm sorry it's come down to this.

Jennifer Gillmore
So sad to see PRA in this state of things.
I have so many years, myself. Things change. I miss the way it was when I came to work with George Charlet and continued with Gary Goldsberry... and other presidents.
I just don’t see the passion and comrade that once was.

Alan Flewitt
I suggest we dissolve PRA and the new Board minus Rountree start another organization with a different name but with the passion shown above. Theft and embezzlement can still be investigated by the police whether someone is still on the Board. I personally am surprised it has taken this long to come to a head. Come on let’s move on. Brent Drake I think you are the right person to grab this ball and run with it.

Christine Toevs
Had a long conversation with John ...he promises that the site will be up & functioning next week ...he has spent 100's of hours this last month setting up the ad-suite and de-bugging! As soon as we get 3-5 Indiana residents(local to Mentone) willing to be the raffle chiefs we can get income flowing again. There is the sportcopter ready to be raffled ...drawn at Mentone 60th convention and aDominator next in line! We need data-bases to be populated ...CFI's,A&P's Chapters and anyone with gyro-related parts, gear,machines to sell! He promises it will be a great site! ..... Again only one man with health-issues has been working on this project & no other help offered ...no funds for the SD Uni programming students to help get it done earlier! ....the perennial problem with modern PRA ...low membership - low funds- trying to do big things on a shoestring budget! The raffles helped for a couple of years ... IF ...IF this complex website DOES what is promised ...we may see things looking up! If my faith in John's sincerity falls over in the next 3 weeks ...I will also resign on Feb1!

Brent DrakeAuthor
Christine Toevs John will still own the website, cellphone, and cameras.
I'm still on the board. Just not in charge. So the raffles are still taken care of. I will still plan and do this year's convention.

Brent DrakeAuthor
I would like thank everyone for the kind words.

Bobby Ward
No individual should own an organization's property. Website, copyrights, etc. License to steal or hold the organization and its membership hostage.

Steve Greenwell
Christine Toevs your presense within the organization is invaluable. The PRA is in a difficult but not impossible situation. It's going to take some clear and bold thinking going forward. I hope John can deliver but your resignation for believing in him won't fix things if this timeframe passes without the promised results. I fear a fracture in the leadership would be a death knell.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
I would like to point out that my friend John Rountree has been in poor health for several years and this has impacted his capability and available time to work on PRA business.

To me the question is simply; should the PRA find a new plan for the website since this one does not appear to me to be working out?

One of my sources of income is a software company that licenses business systems for motorcycle stores (Counterman) that I started with some friends in 1988. I have hired and fired many programmers over the years and most of them overestimated their capabilities and underestimated the time it would take to accomplish a task.

I feel the PRA website is important and having it down so often for so long is disappointing.

The content and functionality is in my opinion not that difficult a task.

In John’s defense the website had issues when John offered to “fix it”.

His decision to simply start over had some merit.

Over the years helpful computer enthusiasts with an optimistic view of their capabilities have cost me a lot of money.

One of the challenges of an all volunteer organization to know when to hire something done.

Another challenge is to manage the changes in technology and when to make fundamental changes to keep up. I am debugging my relationship with windows 11 on this computer as I type.

When customers wanted windows I spent around $250,000 to rewrite the program and succeeded on the third try. Some of my customers still prefer the DOS version of Counterman but hardware is getting hard to find. Anything to do with computers is a moving target.

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Reorganize and become a partner with the EAA. Instead of a board making all the decisions, let the PRA members vote through their email.

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 380 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes
I would like to point out that my friend John Rountree has been in poor health for several years and this has impacted his capability and available time to work on PRA business.

To me the question is simply; should the PRA find a new plan for the website since this one does not appear to me to be working out?

One of my sources of income is a software company that licenses business systems for motorcycle stores (Counterman) that I started with some friends in 1988. I have hired and fired many programmers over the years and most of them overestimated their capabilities and underestimated the time it would take to accomplish a task.

I feel the PRA website is important and having it down so often for so long is disappointing.

The content and functionality is in my opinion not that difficult a task.

In John’s defense the website had issues when John offered to “fix it”.

His decision to simply start over had some merit.

Over the years helpful computer enthusiasts with an optimistic view of their capabilities have cost me a lot of money.

One of the challenges of an all volunteer organization to know when to hire something done.

Another challenge is to manage the changes in technology and when to make fundamental changes to keep up. I am debugging my relationship with windows 11 on this computer as I type.

When customers wanted windows I spent around $250,000 to rewrite the program and succeeded on the third try. Some of my customers still prefer the DOS version of Counterman but hardware is getting hard to find. Anything to do with computers is a moving target.

If that's the case, I would let someone else take all that over. Its worst when you cannot do the work but yet hold on to a responsibility.
PRA website given today's templates and technology is a 2 month project. Even if you use a database like MySQL and PHP to fill in capture some form data and do a trigger to initiate an e-mail from that, its not that hard. Moving from a legacy database to a new schema can take some thinking but not that long. PRA's old website did not have a a lot of data capture anyway so it was likely all hand captures and probably sitting in an Access database. That makes it easier to transfer to MySQL or others that come free with Hosting on places like GoDaddy.

If we simply start over you don't do it by putting out a website. You build a new one and test it, put it in Beta and when its ready you go live.
Building a new website is actually the easiest thing to adopt new technology and functionality because you can throw away legacy items.

You are right that you may have dealt with software guys who weren't that good but in that case you did not recognize that they weren't that good at start. Usually asking for references of their previous work that is in the same vein reduces those chances. PRA website should not be that complex honestly. Anyone with PHP, Javascript (Node.js), Ruby, Python, Java/JSP (though that is more for bigger websites whch I did back in the day) or .Net (C#) (though that is also for bigger websites though cannot scale too big) background should be able to get it done and these services are all out there.

Its best to budget $10k and get the website knocked out by professionals in 2 to 3 months. The main thing they will need is content because they aren't gyroplane enthusiasts. Also what database functionality we want. Member database. Instructor database. What we want to show like instructor map and so on. May be even Safety notices distribution e-mail list. They can lay out the pages and make it easy for someone to update the content.

So before PRA even goes to a professional to do the website, the board should actually have laid out the content and pages and connections of pages, what they want captured in a database and what they want searchable from a database on the website. What multimedia they want on it, what pictures they want, what pages should be updated regularly by a non-tech guy/gal so its kept easy to update. All that should be decided first. A website developer isn't the guy who should tell you what you want in a website. You tell them what you want and ask them if they can do it and what they propose to use to do it.
Biggest mistakes people make is to go to a tech guy and expect them to come up with what should be on their website. That's like putting the cart before the horse. It usually results in failure

Last edited:

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
You are right that you may have dealt with software guys who weren't that good but in that case you did not recognize that they weren't that good at start. Usually asking for references of their previous work that is in the same vein reduces those chances. PRA website should not be that complex honestly. Anyone with PHP, Javascript (Node.js), Ruby, Python, Java/JSP (though that is more for bigger websites whch I did back in the day) or .Net (C#) (though that is also for bigger websites though cannot scale too big) background should be able to get it done and these services are all out there.
Every programmer I have hired had great references and it would take a while ($) for them to back themselves into a corner.

It is a strange industry where I have to pay for something that doesn't work.

I have a competitor who spent more than a million dollars converting to windows and to this day their program in cumbersome and difficult to learn.

You are correct that a clear understanding of exactly what features are desired and how easy it is to operate is critical in guiding a programmer to a satisfactory conclusion.

Most programmers love to play with mice and keyboards and if left to their own choices will make something that is difficult for someone who types with two fingers to use.

A programmer often has different goals than the developer and if left unsupervised will create software that is not intuitive and user friendly.

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
The biggest problem I have is John taking over domain and hosting into private territory and according to Brent this was done without agreement from him or the board. That is screwed up. I think John should soon correct this situation.

Last edited:

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
Every programmer I have hired had great references and it would take a while ($) for them to back themselves into a corner.

It is a strange industry where I have to pay for something that doesn't work.

I have a competitor who spent more than a million dollars converting to windows and to this day their program in cumbersome and difficult to learn.

You are correct that a clear understanding of exactly what features are desired and how easy it is to operate is critical in guiding a programmer to a satisfactory conclusion.

Most programmers love to play with mice and keyboards and if left to their own choices will make something that is difficult for someone who types with two fingers to use.

A programmer often has different goals than the developer and if left unsupervised will create software that is not intuitive and user friendly.

That's right. There are a lot of "coders" but few "developers". The difference being one is usually formally educated in the concepts, techniques and science of computers and software development and the others are usually tinkerers. Tinkerers can have very good ideas and can make things that function but many times they function without taking into account the whole picture and cannot scale nor have a good flow or handle boundary conditions well.
In any case, I have seen it first hand where business people don't know what they want and thus programmers do it for them and then they are all angry on why programmers did it this way or that way. Don't have good user stories, then expect garbage in and garbage out.

Last edited:

DonBishop

Aircraft
Mooney M20J
Total Flight Time
1200 hours
What is the plan going forward? Has anyone spoken to John about relinquishing the domain? Cooperation is better than coercion (lawyers). Transferring a domain is a simple matter.

TJPUMPHREY

TJGYRO
Aircraft
C-172,C-152-C150, Twinstar gyro
Total Flight Time
How and why did this get this fare. There should have been more than one person involved in changing the web site.
The PRA had a better website 20 years ago. They also had RotorCraft magazine. I hope Brent Drake stays active with the PRA
and I hope the PRA moves through this. Long live the PRA! (PRA member since 1997)

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
How and why did this get this fare. There should have been more than one person involved in changing the web site.
The PRA had a better website 20 years ago. They also had RotorCraft magazine. I hope Brent Drake stays active with the PRA
and I hope the PRA moves through this. Long live the PRA! (PRA member since 1997)

The new website (looks quite dated to be actually in layout, design, look and feel) is up

However, Brent and Tim O Conor are warning that payments are going to John's Paypal and John has not given up security credentials for domain and hosting and also some phone stuff back to the PRA board and not to sign up or use it till these issues are resolved.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
The new website (looks quite dated to be actually in layout, design, look and feel) is up

However, Brent and Tim O Conor are warning that payments are going to John's Paypal and John has not given up security credentials for domain and hosting and also some phone stuff back to the PRA board and not to sign up or use it till these issues are resolved.
Has anyone on the board contacted John? If John's health issues are impacting his duties he should be relieved of his position in the PRA. Seems to me he was allowed all this power by the board, shame on you!!!.

TJPUMPHREY

TJGYRO
Aircraft
Total Flight Time

Is this why I have not received a membership card in two years. We need to bring the power back to the PRA. I support Brent and
Tim O Connor 100 percent on what they have to do to resolve this problem. John has had health issues for more than a year now. If he still
has health issues he should step down and hand over the domain to the PRA. Technically the domain should be property of the PRA anyway.

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
Is this why I have not received a membership card in two years. We need to bring the power back to the PRA. I support Brent and
Tim O Connor 100 percent on what they have to do to resolve this problem. John has had health issues for more than a year now. If he still
has health issues he should step down and hand over the domain to the PRA. Technically the domain should be property of the PRA anyway.

I agree. The domain and its hosting and the phones are all property of PRA. I didn't bother to renew. 100's did not I believe. When a club can't keep a website up, they don't deserve membership

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
To me the PRA is a lot more than a website.

I will go a long way out of my way to belong.

I don’t expect things with an all volunteer organization to go smoothly

I feel like I have always received more than I have given.

Each time I have volunteered to help it has enhanced my experience beyond the effort I expended.

It takes a lot of commitment to be involved in gyroplanes and more to become a certificated gyroplane pilot.
Flying is not cheep.

Even buying and building a kit is a challenging experience.

I hope you gyroplane enthusiasts will not abandon the PRA because of web page delays or management challenges.

In my opinion the people who have worked so hard to enhance your gyroplane experience deserve your support.

I belong to the EAA too and find great value in it.

I feel it is a totally different experience and not interchangeable.

TJPUMPHREY

TJGYRO
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
I will always be a member of the PRA as long as I am breathing and have money in my pocket! I also belong to the EAA the AOPA
and the SPA (Seaplane Pilots Association). You have to support these organizations because they are the ones that keep general aviation alive.
However, you must watch who is running these organizations to make sure things done right. Without these organizations and their members, general aviation would not exist. For me quitting the PRA is not an option.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
John has been severely impacted by health issues, but I sincerely believe his heart is in the right place.

The present issues presently being discussed/faced by the PRA are real enough, and probably/are due to actions John has taken, I believe, that were done in good faith, and for the benefit of the organisation rather than his personal gain. That they have not turned out as promised is sad, but real, and unfortunately John will have to realise this.

He should now be faced with a vote of confidence from all member of the PRA, and should this not go in his favour he should be offered the chance to step down, and to undo what he has done in order to return control to the PRA and a newly elected board.

Much was promised that has not been delivered, for whatever reason, and John, despite his best efforts to help the PRA, should realise and acknowledge this, and step down gracefully, should the collective will of the PRA show this to be the wish of the majority of the membership.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Looks like operation resurrection is under way. (y)