PRA New Member Dues Rebate

Dean_Dolph

Aircraft
None but enough kits in the garage to keep me busy the rest of my life!
Total Flight Time
Zilch!
Okay, PRA BOD, I may be a little slow or just dense but I know there was info sent out that indicated that the chapters would get a rebate for new members (ones that had never been in the PRA before) and also for renewals but I don't recall if the details were provided.

If I recall correctly, the chapter were to get 50% of the new members dues and 10% of the renewals. Is this true? And if so, is the system ready to handle new PRA members signed up by the chapters and send out rebates? Or does the chapter retain their portion of the dues and forward the rest? It seems that would reduce bookkeeping and postage for the PRA.

My chapter has a board meeting coming up next week and it would be helpful if they knew how the rebate system was going to work and when it would be available.

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
2-place Air Command CLT SxS (project), & Twinstarr Autogyro
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
If I recall correctly, the chapter were to get 50% of the new members dues and 10% of the renewals. Is this true?

Yes.

is the system ready to handle new PRA members signed up by the chapters and send out rebates?

You simply have to email the office.

A volunteer may be setting up an automated form for this in the future, but for now, email the office.

Dean_Dolph

Aircraft
None but enough kits in the garage to keep me busy the rest of my life!
Total Flight Time
Zilch!
Thanks, Tim! Email I can handle, it is the rest of life I have a hard time dealing with!