PRA Board @ 2-5-2022

I was in the armed services for 26+ years and I totally disagree with that, Dave.
The military wants and needs people that want to be there, not troublemakers who would be forced into it. The military has plenty of tasks to accomplish, but babysitting/corrections shouldn't be one of them.

Bobby,
I renewed my P.R.A. membership today.
At the end i got a message that said, " your transaction has been cancelled"
AM i IN, or OUT ??
Thank you for all the work your doing to make this a world class organization like it once was !!!
Todd Pare P.R.A. 14952

You don't need Paypal. As long as you have a card with Visa, MC etc. symbol on it. That is what you will need along with your PRA Membership number

Make sure you select the right option
Basic membership is $50
membership with Subscription to PSF magazine is $62.00
I'm Wondering? Why PRA is so special? compering to EAA , EAA membership is only $40.00 a year including a Magazine.
If you really like to bring old and new PRA members back make the price more attractive.
We in Chapter One, kip membership for years at $25.00 and still have problem with renewal every year.
Our Fly-in Every year costs a lot of money and volunteers hours to make Fly-in successful. Thanks to all donations from participants we still planning to have our 2022 September 23-25 Fly-In. Please include this in your Calendar for Events for this year.
Thank you
Teddy
Vice president of PRA Chapter One

Last edited:
Bobby,
I renewed my P.R.A. membership today.
At the end i got a message that said, " your transaction has been cancelled"
AM i IN, or OUT ??
Thank you for all the work your doing to make this a world class organization like it once was !!!
Todd Pare P.R.A. 14952
Todd: transaction is good, showing on PayPal at 12:12:33 pm est. Did the cancellation take you back to the website? I just added wording and a redirect for both payments and donations this morning.

No, But its all good.
I see it went through on my card.
Thank you sir !!

Wow Bobby, your responsiveness and attention to detail is awesome! Sorta like you may have been in the military once, oh yeah, you were!!! Thanks for your military service and for what you are doing for the PRA!!!
Thanks Tom. Also about customer service!

🙂

How do we find out if we are still members?
I renewed some time ago, have been a member for years.

Never seen a PRA mag for years.

I guess I could renew again and see what happens

David Mikesell
San Jose CA

David Mikesell
San Jose CA
Can't answer for the past but send me an email with you member number and will look into it.

[email protected]

Bobby

FlintHelo, Resasi, J Bird, and others
I have been reading the posts here, I have received several phone calls in the past several months regarding Membership.
First, let me say that the primary database has always been maintained in the Office by Jane and Robert.
John had access to update also. As for "Johns" website renewals, I don't know how many updates he made into the main database; there are a few discrepancies found; but that is the reason for reconciling from PayPal and CC to our main database.
I now have remote access into the database; so I can verify the information for any member which is there.
Robert does reconcile the PayPal and Credit card paid renewals to the database, so the monies have been accounted for.
Robert has been manually auditing this and is currently on June
You are welcome to contact me by phone.
Send me an email also (best option) so I can verify what is in the database. If there is a discrepancy found, then we can work to find it quickly.
[email protected]
Additional information like PayPal or Credit Card and dates really help to drill down on it quickly.
Regarding the PSF Magazine, like you, I and we have only received what Roy Beisswenger 618-410-8206 has mailed out.
I think he has a lack of content for a couple years now because of Covid.
David McCutchen
PRA Treasure

David Mikesell
San Jose CA
I just sent you an email

As I posted previously, I joined PRA at last year's convention in Mentone, paid dues, etc. I have received no information from anyone, no magazine, nothing. How do I even find out my membership ID or number? Thanks in advance for any info.
Send me an email with your NAME
so I can look for it.
Thank you
David McCutchen
PRA Treasure
[email protected]

J Bird
I sent you an email

I'm Wondering? Why PRA is so special? compering to EAA , EAA membership is only $40.00 a year including a Magazine.
If you really like to bring old and new PRA members back make the price more attractive.
We in Chapter One, kip membership for years at $25.00 and still have problem with renewal every year.
Our Fly-in Every year costs a lot of money and volunteers hours to make Fly-in successful. Thanks to all donations from participants we still planning to have our 2022 September 23-25 Fly-In. Please include this in your Calendar for Events for this year.
Thank you
Teddy
Vice president of PRA Chapter One
Hey Teddy! As a lifetime EAA member and Vice-Chairman of Flightline Safety for the convention, I can tell you that with over a million members EAA can afford to keep the price on the membership low. The convention in Oshkosh every year costs a ton and is funded from membership dues and corporate partners. The entire convention (minus food sales and garbage collection) is run by volunteers from all over the world. I have been there 28 years and am still amazed how it gets done. If anyone plans on attending EAA Airventure please let me know I’d love to hook up with you, show you around if need be, and swap stories! Vance and I met up after Mentone last year and had a ball.
Mike

David Mikesell
San Jose CA
Now we have the member's log-in area functioning on the new website ...and steadily being populated with the magazine archives ...both original PRA and the newer Rotorcraft sections of PSF in recent years ....renewed members can catch up with what they have missed the last couple of years ... been a little sparse in the last 2 with about 3-4 editions coming out in 2020 & 2021 due to Coof-scamdemic craziness!

Thanks to the hardworking board members especially treasurer's and Bobby - webmaster who have sorted a lot of membership files & got us a website up & running again!

Now we have the member's log-in area functioning on the new website ...and steadily being populated with the magazine archives ...both original PRA and the newer Rotorcraft sections of PSF in recent years ....renewed members can catch up with what they have missed the last couple of years ... been a little sparse in the last 2 with about 3-4 editions coming out in 2020 & 2021 due to Coof-scamdemic craziness!

Thanks to the hardworking board members especially treasurer's and Bobby - webmaster who have sorted a lot of membership files & got us a website up & running again!

Bobby and Dave....
Fastest web team in the US!
Thanks for attending to my issues quickly.

Curtis Scholl